steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198090587104
SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:65160688
Estimated Server Time:
Languages I speak:
English
Arabic
Random Death Match (RDM)
Random death match is a term that has been created by the gaming community to explain a random killing. This is where a player kills another player for no valid reason, like if they felt like it. Valid reasons for killing people are raids, muggings, self-defence and more.
Example of RDM
player walking in the street sees a man shoots him for no reason and runs away
New Life Rule (NLR)
New life rule is enacted when a player dies in anyway. This means that the player that has died, has forgotten all memories of their past life. Thus meaning that the player is no longer allowed to return to their previous location on the map, and seek revenge for previous actions that have been taken against them. This rule is enforced for three minutes on the server and once that time is over you are allowed to return to your previous location.
Example NLR
Example one:
if a player is raiding a base and dies while trying to raid and he comes back that will be called breaking nlr
Metagaming
Metagaming is when a user shares information with other user that they would not naturally know. This is normally shared over out of character (OOC) and gives information to users about what is going on in the game.
Example of Metagaming
Example one
if a police officer tells a player that the police are going to raid him that will be called metagaming
Why I should be chosen:
I believe I should be chosen because i think i could help the server from people that try to rule break and try to ruin the server for other players and i usually play from 4-8 hours daily on the server and iam on the server nearly everyday zarp was the first dark rp server that i joined and i like to play on and i would like to get this position to help the community because all the mods and admins have been good to me.

THANK's FOR TAKING SOME TIME TO READ THIS.
  • DeadCat231
  • User is blocked
  • Thanks received: 2
The topic has been locked.

[DARK RP] DeadCat's Moderator Application 10 years 2 months ago #39778

Deadcat, you're a cool guy, I don't reckon warning you, but you've got a short temper and you always yell at people. Your application is also very messy and you didn't put much effort in it.
I would suggest re-writing the application from scratch, grab an english book and take an hour in writing it. You also need to calm down a little whilst dealing with people.

I'd like to wish you best luck anyways :)
  • Nameful
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 109

[DARK RP] DeadCat's Moderator Application 10 years 2 months ago #39782

Deadcat you are a fun guy to play with in-game and a laugh on TeamSpeak but your app does look a little messy like Nameful said but I also noticed you posted it in the wrong section, post it Here instead so for now I give you a Neutral because I want to get to know you more :)
  • LazyBro
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 303

[DARK RP] DeadCat's Moderator Application 10 years 2 months ago #39866

Hello Deadcat
Here are the results from the vote from the Admin meeting

Yes:0
No: 11

Verdict: Denied
  • Deputy-Lou