Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Nameful's deepest apologies

Nameful's deepest apologies 10 years 2 months ago #38989

Hello.
I would like to apologize for my recent behaviour. I've talked with Chris and Xhantium about this and decided to make this thread.
It all started when I got banned from TS3, I was mad that Promethean got away with a 2 days ban and I was banned for 6 days for making jokes. After that, I got even more mad, because I thought that everyone hated me and my every friend turned their back on me. My anger raised once more after I realised that I was slowly being pushed away from the community. I couldn't attend in the meeting and I couldn't talk with anyone over TS3 and I felt like everyone was talking behind my back.
Deputy, Tigz, Xhantium, Chris, Optec, Releven and everyone else, I am very sorry.
  • Nameful
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 109
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Optec, illuminatixs, Elemental, Crazyswiss101

Nameful's deepest apologies 10 years 2 months ago #38991

Atleast you're back now sir.
Let's hope you can fit back in with the rest of us.. :)
---
  • Zan
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 131

Nameful's deepest apologies 10 years 2 months ago #39012

I'm not going to go into this too deeply on here, Because we're meant to be role models to the community, But I won't lie. Your recent behavior has pushed me away from wanting to talk to you. To be honest I didn't expect it from you so it became a shock to us all.

Nobody's perfect and i'm far from it, we all have things that make us angry. That's just a normal thing in life, what matters is how you control that anger, don't start with the other members of staff.

I won't lie. I have questioned your behaviour as a Admin as I said to you earlier.

Not from me personally but some people are not happy with you atm. Lets hope you can make it up to them sooner rather than later.
  • Deputy-Lou
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 53

Nameful's deepest apologies 10 years 2 months ago #39016

I think it takes guts to be able to swallow pride and apologies on a public forum so thank you.
But I would like to put my 2 cents in and say I used to think you were an awesome dude and I always felt I was in good hands when you answered my f1s but lately I have had people complaining to me about your behaviour and I also started to notice you weren't the same nameful that you used to be. You put down one of the admins for asking a question and made fun of him which I though was very uncalled for.
I hope you will improve on your attitude towards everyone and we can all get along again because you are a nice guy and it would be a shame if things got even worse.
Regards Crazyswiss
  • Crazyswiss101
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 31
Loyalty is the key to respect
Last Edit: 10 years 2 months ago by Crazyswiss101.

Nameful's deepest apologies 10 years 2 months ago #39045

This all started with one stupid ban...

I'm sorry you feel this way, if I was banned for this I'd take it to the last second to get myself unbanned. I hope you have learned your lesson and I hope the people who banned you realise what a cock up it was. I'm glad you can show the maturity and respect for the community that you can come out and apologise. You were my friend on the server until I ran into the same problem as you, a Super Admin hated me, and was bias to any reports he got. I might be coming back soon, I might not, but YOU should stay, you're a great guy and a great whatever you are now. (I hope admin)
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man
  • Thanks received: 2489

Nameful's deepest apologies 10 years 2 months ago #39087

it's good that you're sorry it's good to have you back :kiss:
  • [r]-Reaper--[z]
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • -Reaper-