Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ban Still active?

Ban Still active? 10 years 4 months ago #34631

Hi Community, I just came back from a trip this weekend and i didnt have time to speak to you all earlier, First of all i wanted to say i enjoy this server a lot and since i was the first time online i was always helping the admins with mingebags and cheaters, screwing around in the server. The sad think is that i got banned last week because some admin didn't speak to me first and came to his own conclusions without even asking my opinion first.
The thing is that i have in my ADV DUPLICATOR 2 a small office i created that has 4 walls and props in the middle, all good for now right?, well behind a wall i had items (weapons, ammo,etc...) and the way to get to that wall is cracking a keypad and JUMPING THROUGH A NO-COLLIDED WALL. this is the part that i think the admin that spied on me didn't notice or even ask.
So i suspect somone summoned the admin and said to him that i was prop blocking my items! moments later BANNED, without even speaking to anyone or giving my side of the story. I had 3 friends in the server waiting for me after i was banned and i asked them to contact an admin and explain the situation that the "propblock" was false, after trying to get to speak to someone i dont know WHO decided to extend my ban for 7 days insted of 4 (Since Monday 25th November). Now i waited patiently for my ban to expire but i still cannot connect to the server... i just wanted to say i dont care for some crapy printers or weapons i had lost, i have millions in the server materialism is not an issue here, what needs to be resolved is some of the admins have to pay a bit more time investigating properly and not coming to conclusions on their own, because this only creates collateral damage and atacks on the server (like the ANNON atack last week on the server that everyone had ADMIN powers and such) so please i love this server and community , but don't get too carried away, every single player you kick or ban is also a person, and there isn't a worse feeling of injustice and impotence than getting banned randomly without giving your side of the story. Thanks for listening i hope you all have a great day B)
  • mrhyde112
  • Fresh Boarder
The topic has been locked.

Ban Still active? 10 years 4 months ago #34632

Name - mrhyde
STEAM-ID - STEAM_0:0:43996678
Admins name - "can't remember"
Reason - Fake "prop block" really it was a NO COLLIDED wall.
Server - ZARP DARKRP Fully Custom
Time - 7days (since monday of last week 25th of November until this monday 2nd of December... and still im not unbanned)

PS (if you need an explaination of my base and how it works i can upload some screenshots, or i can personally show you in the game)

Thanks again.
  • mrhyde112
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 10 years 4 months ago by mrhyde112.

Ban Still active? 10 years 4 months ago #34653

First of all...

I quote you

and there isn't a worse feeling of injustice and impotence than getting banned randomly without giving your side of the story.

WTF has impotence got to do with this in ANY SHAPE OF FORM xD

To your appeal.
A superadmin can easily check who banned you.
A week ban for propblock is also stramge.
Did you had any kicks or bans before this ?
If so when and why ?
  • Destiny
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 57

Ban Still active? 10 years 4 months ago #34943

Sounds like you ran into...

A Badmin.
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man
  • Thanks received: 2489

Ban Still active? 10 years 4 months ago #34945

mrhyde112 wrote:
Name - mrhyde
STEAM-ID - STEAM_0:0:43996678
Admins name - "can't remember"
Reason - Fake "prop block" really it was a NO COLLIDED wall.
Server - ZARP DARKRP Fully Custom
Time - 7days (since monday of last week 25th of November until this monday 2nd of December... and still im not unbanned)

PS (if you need an explaination of my base and how it works i can upload some screenshots, or i can personally show you in the game)

Thanks again.
First of all, you were banned for triple layering and propblocking, witch i already kicked you twice for, than the day after you did the same thing so i banned you. anyhow i don't see you on the ban list anymore so i will go and unban your steamid.
  • Xhantium
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex CM
  • Thanks received: 99

Ban Still active? 10 years 4 months ago #34946

@Xhantium

Did you bother to talk to him?
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 931