Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Morgan's Novel. Chapter 1.

Morgan's Novel. Chapter 1. 10 years 6 months ago #28645

Hello, my name is Morgan and I will be reading a favorite child story of mine. It was raining outside in windy Chicago, me and agent and konth were just chilling in the lobby of our Condo. Agent was using the bathroom, and konth was just trying to code some new Super Moderator Models and jobs into Zarp. Agent finished using the restroom and shouted at the top of his lungs "I did it guys!" "I have finished the MFFS And put it around the condo". Konth Shouted "It's about time agent." "If you we're one minute later you would of beend demoted". Morgan Jumps out of his slumber. "Guys, when is the admin meeting?" "The admin meeting is in 25 Minutes" Konth said.
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL
Login or register to post a reply.

Morgan's Novel. Chapter 1. 10 years 6 months ago #28646

This message has been deleted by Christopher as spam! Jacob's post count has been reduced by 1.
  • Jabbee
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • yayayaya
  • Thanks received: 570

Morgan's Novel. Chapter 1. 10 years 6 months ago #28647

Jacob wrote:
That wasn't very nice...
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member

MAL

Morgan's Novel. Chapter 1. 10 years 6 months ago #28650

If you're going to do this, keep it all in the original post.

And, in my personal opinion - the whole 'child toys' and hawk industries gig has gone too far.
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 931

Morgan's Novel. Chapter 1. 10 years 6 months ago #28653

Christopher wrote:
If you're going to do this, keep it all in the original post.

And, in my personal opinion - the whole 'child toys' and hawk industries gig has gone too far.

Trust me, its not about that. You will see in the next chapter ^^
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member

MAL

Morgan's Novel. Chapter 1. 10 years 6 months ago #28689

If you're writing a "novel" plez get your grammar and your writing correct D:
  • Nightfightt
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • If you got an issue, grab a tissue. ZARP Veteran
  • Thanks received: 5

Morgan's Novel. Chapter 1. 10 years 6 months ago #28975

Chapter 2: Suddenly, the door opened. A little mod on duty entered. "Bane?" He said. "Bane is that you?"
He got answered with silence. He looked around and started to get scared. "All i wanted was my Bane back! Is that so much to ask for?"
Suddenly the little moderator heard a sound! He can over to the closest corner he could see. He held his hands over his eyes but made a little hole for him to see through. He saw a man. An ADMIN to be more specific. He saw it was NighT holding a knife.
NighT looked around and stared directly at the little moderator. Then he walked away as like the admin never saw the little moderator. The little moderator heard another sound. He walked towards it. He found a small room where he found what he was searching for. "Bane!" The moderator yelled as he ran towards his beloved boyfriend. But suddenly the little moderator stopped and bane said: "Run! Its a trap!" But it was too late. There was a scream that faded away 1 second later. All there was left was two bodies and a knife. They had left the world. But they left it together...

[font=impact:vup0nc9r]The end[/font:vup0nc9r]
of what i think should happend. As some people may know, I write a LOT of stories. I hope you liked it!

-silent phoenix
  • Silent phoenix
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 9

Morgan's Novel. Chapter 1. 10 years 6 months ago #28980

Silent phoenix wrote:
Chapter 2: Suddenly, the door opened. A little mod on duty entered. "Bane?" He said. "Bane is that you?"
He got answered with silence. He looked around and started to get scared. "All i wanted was my Bane back! Is that so much to ask for?"
Suddenly the little moderator heard a sound! He can over to the closest corner he could see. He held his hands over his eyes but made a little hole for him to see through. He saw a man. An ADMIN to be more specific. He saw it was NighT holding a knife.
NighT looked around and stared directly at the little moderator. Then he walked away as like the admin never saw the little moderator. The little moderator heard another sound. He walked towards it. He found a small room where he found what he was searching for. "Bane!" The moderator yelled as he ran towards his beloved boyfriend. But suddenly the little moderator stopped and bane said: "Run! Its a trap!" But it was too late. There was a scream that faded away 1 second later. All there was left was two bodies and a knife. They had left the world. But they left it together...

[font=impact:2lb6ti4x]The end[/font:2lb6ti4x]
of what i think should happend. As some people may know, I write a LOT of stories. I hope you liked it!

-silent phoenix

Where is the "Happy-End"?? :c
  • Bobai
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 30

Morgan's Novel. Chapter 1. 10 years 6 months ago #28981

Bobai wrote:
Silent phoenix wrote:

[font=impact:qbzervio]The end[/font:qbzervio]

-silent phoenix

Where is the "Happy-End"?? :c

The happy ending is that they left the
  • Silent phoenix
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 9

Morgan's Novel. Chapter 1. 10 years 6 months ago #28982

best story evur
  • Nightfightt
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP