Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: SAW

SAW 10 years 6 months ago #28363

[align=center:3i6yrt1e]I want to play a game.[/align:3i6yrt1e]

Hello, I'm here to tell you about this new thread. This is the 'SAW TOPIC THREAD' if you like. I only started watching them tonight, and I'm currently on number 3.
[align=center:3i6yrt1e] [/align:3i6yrt1e]

Some of the traps are pure genius. Like this one:

The reverse bear trap. Basically, it was unlocked by a key, hidden "IN a spot you wouldn't look." If you couldn't then
  • pjread01
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 19
Login or register to post a reply.

SAW 10 years 6 months ago #28365

i dont know if you can call them "traps" ..it is more like tests or games that jigsaw makes

i watched all saw movies and they are pretty sick and probably take your breath in many ways. Saw 6 was the best movie in my opinion but the best "test" was that test, where 2 people were together in a room with a chain around their neck while being connected to some kind of machine that pulls them closer to each other and the machine itself. The whole fuck in that test was, that one guy could not speak, while the other guy couldnt see anything. Nor communication
  • Lord Hoppel
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 2

SAW 10 years 6 months ago #28366

Lord Hoppel wrote:
i dont know if you can call them "traps" ..it is more like tests or games that jigsaw makes

i watched all saw movies and they are pretty sick and probably take your breath in many ways. Saw 6 was the best movie in my opinion but the best "test" was that test, where 2 people were together in a room with a chain around their neck while being connected to some kind of machine that pulls them closer to each other and the machine itself. The whole fuck in that test was, that one guy could not speak, while the other guy couldnt see anything. Nor communication
  • pjread01
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 19
Time to create page: 0.084 seconds

198 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
16/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47