Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Year 11 & it's effect on me!

Year 11 & it's effect on me! 10 years 7 months ago #27789

[font=comic sans ms:10sayoqe]As you may have noticed my lack of activity on the ZARP Dark RP server (which I apologize for) has been very great. If you are wondering why this is, it is not because of general laziness.

Year 11 is one of the most stressful times of my life. I struggle to get the grades that I want, I struggle to do my job as an administrator, I struggle to do my homework and keep that up-to-date, I struggle to find out which collage I want to go to, I struggle to keep my social life the way it used to be. I can't go out with my mates 24/7 like I used to. This year is a struggle.

I wanted to inform you of this so you know why I am absent as of late and I am trying my best to get my homework and coursework out of the way so I can do my job. However, homework, coursework, exams and performances come first, then social, then ZARP.

Thanks for reading,
Kingjoe640 :)
[/font:10sayoqe]
  • BerserkaJoe
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 4
Login or register to post a reply.

Year 11 & it's effect on me! 10 years 7 months ago #27790

Kingjoe640 wrote:
[font=comic sans ms:1x7huvrp]As you may have noticed my lack of activity on the ZARP Dark RP server (which I apologize for) has been very great. If you are wondering why this is, it is not because of general laziness.

Year 11 is one of the most stressful times of my life. I struggle to get the grades that I want, I struggle to do my job as an administrator, I struggle to do my homework and keep that up-to-date, I struggle to find out which collage I want to go to, I struggle to keep my social life the way it used to be. I can't go out with my mates 24/7 like I used to. This year is a struggle.

I wanted to inform you of this so you know why I am absent as of late and I am trying my best to get my homework and coursework out of the way so I can do my job. However, homework, coursework, exams and performances come first, then social, then ZARP.

Thanks for reading,
[/font:1x7huvrp]

So... You're 11 Years Old? Y'know you can't even be mod if you're not 14 at least, right?
  • Terramorphous
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 5

Year 11 & it's effect on me! 10 years 7 months ago #27793

Terramorphous wrote:
Kingjoe640 wrote:
[font=comic sans ms:2m0cy6fe]As you may have noticed my lack of activity on the ZARP Dark RP server (which I apologize for) has been very great. If you are wondering why this is, it is not because of general laziness.

Thanks for reading,
[/font:2m0cy6fe]

So... You're 11 Years Old? Y'know you can't even be mod if you're not 14 at least, right?

Year 11 = 16'th birthday.

It's an academic system (like grade, etc)
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 931

Year 11 & it's effect on me! 10 years 7 months ago #27798

Christopher wrote:
Terramorphous wrote:
Kingjoe640 wrote:
[font=comic sans ms:2m0whus9]As you may have noticed my lack of activity on the ZARP Dark RP server (which I apologize for) has been very great. If you are wondering why this is, it is not because of general laziness.

Thanks for reading,
[/font:2m0whus9]

year 7 10/11 year 8 11/12 year 9 13/14 year 10 14/15 year 11 15/16
  • AnarchyTM
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 41

Year 11 & it's effect on me! 10 years 7 months ago #27808

AnarchyTM wrote:
Christopher wrote:
Terramorphous wrote:
Kingjoe640 wrote:
[font=comic sans ms:1dynlsy9]As you may have noticed my lack of activity on the ZARP Dark RP server (which I apologize for) has been very great. If you are wondering why this is, it is not because of general laziness.

Thanks for reading,
[/font:1dynlsy9]

year 7 10/11 year 8 11/12 year 9 13/14 year 10 14/15 year 11 15/16
Pix or it didnt happen
  • Terramorphous
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 5

Year 11 & it's effect on me! 10 years 7 months ago #27822

Anyway, what do you mean by:Kingjoe640 wrote:
[font=comic sans ms:158s8g5c]performances[/font:158s8g5c]
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder

Year 11 & it's effect on me! 10 years 6 months ago #27927

Kingjoe640 wrote:
Christopher wrote:
Anyway, what do you mean by:Kingjoe640 wrote:
[font=comic sans ms:2ixsn66o]performances[/font:2ixsn66o]

[font=comic sans ms:2ixsn66o]One of the subjects I am taking is Performing Arts BTEC. Which I aim to get the best grade possible :P I love that subject :) Now I am preparing a performance for the Shakespeare School Festival which I will be observed and marked for. I got a main part so I need a lot of time to prepare. If ZARP needs to demote me, then I will agree with them, however I just want to state the fact that I have a lot more real life things to do and I am not just a slacker :) [/font:2ixsn66o]

Ah, I see :p
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder

Year 11 & it's effect on me! 10 years 6 months ago #28639

I had the same problem last year, even harder this year since Sixth Form. You'll get used to it though.
  • xLiaMz
  • Fresh Boarder
http://tinyurl.com/xliamzzarppic1

Year 11 & it's effect on me! 10 years 6 months ago #28640

xLiaMz wrote:
I had the same problem last year, even harder this year since Sixth Form. You'll get used to it though.

It's good to see you back Liam, real good.
And Joe, I wouldn't worry about it. As long as you aren't under any more stress that you must be :)
  • pjread01
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 19

Year 11 & it's effect on me! 10 years 6 months ago #28641

£I'mBritish£ wrote:
xLiaMz wrote:

And Joe, I wouldn't worry about it. As long as you aren't under any more stress that you must be :)

Good to be back xD
Had things going on, big change from Secondary School so... Yeah.
  • xLiaMz
  • Fresh Boarder
http://tinyurl.com/xliamzzarppic1

Year 11 & it's effect on me! 10 years 6 months ago #28642

xLiaMz wrote:
£I'mBritish£ wrote:
xLiaMz wrote:

Good to be back xD
Had things going on, big change from Secondary School so... Yeah.
[/quote

Liamz is back, Half life 3 confirmed. Jk, but can't wait to see you in game man:D
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL
Time to create page: 0.112 seconds

192 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
12/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun