Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Creating a new mutant SWEP. Help needed.

Creating a new mutant SWEP. Help needed. 10 years 8 months ago #22315

So... as the name of the post says a friend and me decided to slowly make a custom mutant SWEP and later give it to agent so he can test it in the dev server & shit and he tells us what do we need to fix & all shit and at the end (Possibru) get it inside the actual server. Well, the problem is that I never coded, and it looks painful at starts, and we may also need an animation and an effect (My friend will do the modeling, but IDK if he'll need help though). So
if there's any animator or quite an advanced coder or someone that knows of effects (like glowy things here and there and some other shit) would be nice appreciated, because as I said, it looks more painful to do a melee swep than a ranged one, and this one is melee.

Anyways, I'm posting the members of the guys creating the swep, and if anyone out there that knows and it's not busy coding other things (Like agentlulz for example) we'd really appreciate the help (And possibru give In-Game money like 250k)(Names will be like they're in STEAM)

Main Idea/Coder; [ZARP]Terramorphous [ESP]
Coder;
Coder;
Co-Idea/Modeler; Fruerlund
Modeler;
Effects Maker;
Animations Maker;

I may update the members making the SWEP list if we need more people for it. As I said I would really appreciate if anyone out there that knows of this and it's not busy, could add either Fruerlund or me if he wants to join the proyect & shit. We didn't really start, as we're basically gathering info & stuff at the moment, but soon we'll start on it, as it shouldn't be THAT hard because we're trying to basically use the FISTS weapon and change it radically. (BTW if anyone knows how to make speciall effects on attack like for example adding creepy sounds when you press reload & stuff, or a slowing effect on hit, I would really need that)
  • Terramorphous
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 5
Login or register to post a reply.
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds

137 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
5/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47