Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The ever so long awaited explanation.

The ever so long awaited explanation. 10 years 9 months ago #20038

[font=Georgia:27dk1uet]Yo. Y'all know who it is. Luc is back with an explanation as for why he's literally stopped all kinds of gaming on steam for past couple of months.

Basically, back in January, my parents were going through a divorce. Though I tried not to let that phase me, over time I had to spend more and more time off of the game. So by March, when I told you all that I was going to be gone for a while, that was why. After March into April I was stuck in a war over custody that my mom had ended up winning. (What a shock) Because of which I had to move, new house, new school, new life. I tried to come back a few times but found that the website was down and the servers inactive. It was too close to the end of the year, so I literally stopped everything to focus on passing my exams, which in all, took two months and a few weeks. I only had one or two days off at best to do anything recreational, and even then my mother had me out of the house. So now that I'm done with all of that, and back from my brief vacation. I can install myself into the community again.
Despite it all, I really don't like any other G-Mod Servers. They're all extremely local, in the sense that everyone knows each other. Or severely understaffed. Or overstaffed. Or incompetent staff. ZARP is the only place that has the perfect mix of good players, good staff, and the occasional abusive admin. But then there was always Scott and his chivalrous way of not giving two fucks about who thinks what about him. But ZARP is up. And I'm Officially-Officially back. New computer and everything. So I hope to see the friends that I've made here in game some time. Y'all know who you are. See you soon.

Thanks.
-Luc
[/font:27dk1uet]
  • Luclamus
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 8
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DEADMONSTOR

The ever so long awaited explanation. 10 years 9 months ago #20044

Luclamus wrote:
[font=Georgia:3c2exzv0]Yo. Y'all know who it is. Luc is back with an explanation as for why he's literally stopped all kinds of gaming on steam for past couple of months.

Basically, back in January, my parents were going through a divorce. Though I tried not to let that phase me, over time I had to spend more and more time off of the game. So by March, when I told you all that I was going to be gone for a while, that was why. After March into April I was stuck in a war over custody that my mom had ended up winning. (What a shock) Because of which I had to move, new house, new school, new life. I tried to come back a few times but found that the website was down and the servers inactive. It was too close to the end of the year, so I literally stopped everything to focus on passing my exams, which in all, took two months and a few weeks. I only had one or two days off at best to do anything recreational, and even then my mother had me out of the house. So now that I'm done with all of that, and back from my brief vacation. I can install myself into the community again.
Despite it all, I really don't like any other G-Mod Servers. They're all extremely local, in the sense that everyone knows each other. Or severely understaffed. Or overstaffed. Or incompetent staff. ZARP is the only place that has the perfect mix of good players, good staff, and the occasional abusive admin. But then there was always Scott and his chivalrous way of not giving two fucks about who thinks what about him. But ZARP is up. And I'm Officially-Officially back. New computer and everything. So I hope to see the friends that I've made here in game some time. Y'all know who you are. See you soon.

Thanks.
-Luc
[/font:3c2exzv0]

Im sorry to hear what happend between your parents, and i hope you are alright, and glad to hear that it is starting to calm down a bit. We are all glad to have you back and please contact me on steam as soon as you see this
  • Agentlulz
  • User is blocked
  • Thanks received: 11

The ever so long awaited explanation. 10 years 9 months ago #20119

I'm alright now, thank you, Agent.
Just trying to get back into the groove of things. But I see it's not as bustling as it was before...
  • Luclamus
  • Junior Boarder

The ever so long awaited explanation. 10 years 9 months ago #20123

Damn, haven't seen you in a while. Good to have you back :)
  • Prophet
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 27
Konth And Ducky

The ever so long awaited explanation. 10 years 9 months ago #20185

Thanks, mate. Glad to be back, really.
  • Luclamus
  • Junior Boarder