Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Time off ZARP

Time off ZARP 10 years 9 months ago #19557

Hi guys Artyom Barlow here and here in Britain the holidays are coming up and I am so happy they are, but that means I will be not be on ZARP for as much. You may see me online sometimes but my social life is more important then a game.
Thanks for reading
  • Artyom Barlow
  • User is blocked
  • Thanks received: 4
Login or register to post a reply.

Time off ZARP 10 years 9 months ago #19560

Demoted. Nothing is more important than GMOD.

(But seriously, being a mod mean coming on often)
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man
  • Thanks received: 2489

Time off ZARP 10 years 9 months ago #19562

To be honest the server is full of staff & I can't help it if it is the summer holidays I will be out with mates E.T.C. I think that is more important.
  • Artyom Barlow
  • User is blocked

Time off ZARP 10 years 9 months ago #19563

means*
  • Prophet
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 27
Konth And Ducky

Time off ZARP 10 years 9 months ago #19645

Artyom Barlow wrote:
Hi guys Artyom Barlow here and here in Britain the holidays are coming up and I am so happy they are, but that means I will be not be on ZARP for as much. You may see me online sometimes but my social life is more important then a game.
Thanks for reading

Have a good time mate
  • Agentlulz
  • User is blocked
  • Thanks received: 11

Time off ZARP 10 years 9 months ago #19670

Thanks agent
  • Artyom Barlow
  • User is blocked

Time off ZARP 10 years 9 months ago #19675

Its tooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucking hot here 27 degrees nearly everyday...

Have fun and don't get sun burn :D
  • AnarchyTM
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 41

Time off ZARP 10 years 9 months ago #19919

Elmer J fap wrote:

To late for me D:
My neck is completely bloody red, I work 9 hours in complete sun. 6 AM- 3 PM.
  • pjread01
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 19

Time off ZARP 10 years 9 months ago #19925

Elmer J fap wrote:

40 celsius here daily... :<
  • Konth
  • User is blocked
  • Thanks received: 15
[align=center:1xhz7bgy] [/align:1xhz7bgy]

Time off ZARP 10 years 9 months ago #19926

Konth wrote:

Do you have air conditioning in your bunker?
  • Prophet
  • Senior Boarder
Konth And Ducky

Time off ZARP 10 years 9 months ago #19927

Prophet wrote:
Konth wrote:

Do you have air conditioning in your bunker?

I THOUGHT YOU WENT TO SLEEP!
  • Konth
  • User is blocked
  • Thanks received: 15
[align=center:1xhz7bgy] [/align:1xhz7bgy]

Time off ZARP 10 years 9 months ago #19928

I am, I sleep-post
  • Prophet
  • Senior Boarder
Konth And Ducky

Time off ZARP 10 years 9 months ago #19943

Erm sometimes i play gmod in my bed naked..........................
  • luukgalle
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 29

Time off ZARP 10 years 9 months ago #20046

luukgalle wrote:
Erm sometimes i play gmod in my bed naked..........................

Suddently a wild post appeares
  • Bobai
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 30
The following user(s) said Thank You: DEADMONSTOR

Time off ZARP 10 years 9 months ago #20893

OH MY GOD I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING!
  • Adrian
  • Fresh Boarder
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."

- Albert Einstein

Time off ZARP 10 years 9 months ago #20941

Adrian wrote:

1Understand when it is inappropriate to laugh. They say that "laughter is the best medicine," but if the occasion is very serious, others may not appreciate your laughter. If you go into a situation knowing that it's not laughable, it'll help you maintain a more serious demeanor.

2Check to see if others are laughing, or at least smiling a lot. If they aren't, then remind yourself not to laugh unless they do. Or, if you see someone else laughing inappropriately (and everyone else giving that person dirty looks) then get away from them as quickly as possible, because inopportune laughter can be infectious.

3Think of something very sad and depressing. If you need inspiration, the daily news is usually full of unfortunate events that will suffice to calm you down. Think about something that makes you want to cry. Although this can be unpleasant, it usually takes care of the uncontrollable urge to laugh. If sadness doesn't work, fear is also extremely effective. Think of a scene from a horror movie you just saw or a car accident. This is physically proven to work because the adrenaline (the fear hormone) released from your brain when you have these thoughts will block out the endorphins (the happiness or laughing hormone). It may take some practice to convince yourself enough of the fear, but once you have mastered it, it's very effective.

4Try pinching yourself or causing some other strong physical sensation, such as biting your inner cheek or your tongue (don't bite too hard!). Bite each side of your mouth together, so that the edge of your lips aren't rising up to make you smile or laugh. Hold your breath when you are about to laugh. This can act as a distraction, helping you beat the urge to laugh out loud. If you still squeeze out a smile which other people tend to notice, press your lips together so it doesn't look like you're smiling. Sometimes when you hold your breath though, it just squeezes the laugh out even louder or you laugh at yourself, so be cautious.

5Disguise a smile or laugh with a coughing fit. If a grin or chuckle slips through, quickly cover it up by putting your hand over your mouth and coughing. Move away from the crowd, even if it means stepping out of the room or going to the restrooms. If they see you are coughing, they will understand.

6Force yourself to turn your laugh into a cry if the occasion is something sad such as a funeral. Some people sound like they are laughing before they cry.

7Try exhaling as much of the air as possible from your lungs. This removal of the air will not allow the laugh to continue and make it stop. This usually works best when combined with the coughing technique mentioned above. A combination of techniques is often the best!

8If it gets really bad, hold your nose and cover your mouth with that hand. Then people can't see your grin, and you can laugh as hard as you wish inside yourself. You may start shaking, but that's OK, it can be covered as crying. Try not to let any sound out, but if you do ease up by accident, it sounds much like a sneeze or a strange snort.

9Open your mouth wide and let the laughter out silently without smiling; this may look odd but it works.

10Pretend to pick your teeth. Open your mouth wide and pretend to pick away at something stuck. Not only does it totally hide your smile, you also clean your teeth at the same time! Be careful though because the face made is funny enough to make others start laughing when they see what you're up to.

11Use reverse psychology on yourself. By telling yourself something like, "This is funny! Laugh some more!", you end up finding that whatever you were laughing at, is not so funny anymore.

12Count backwards from 10 to 1. If this doesn't work, try again. Even forward counting can help.

13Try biting down on one side of your lower lip. Then, laugh all you want without opening your mouth. People will think you are crying and trying to hold it back. But, after you are done, don't just stop. Inhale a few times as if you are hyperventilating.

14Push your tongue against the top of your mouth, and at the same time pushing your mouth shut slightly.

15Bite your tongue and pull your cheeks back or, if you are at a funeral or something serious, hold your hands up to your face, and smile and laugh as much as you want but, try to make the laughing sound like you're crying.

16Close your mouth and breathe heavily through your nose, as if you are laughing, just without opening your mouth. It can be covered up as a cold or something of that nature.

17Bite the inside of your cheeks.

18Do a multiplication table in your head. This is guaranteed to work, but it may require some practice. In case if you never noticed, when we hear a joke or see something funny, we keep recreating the joke/scene in our minds over and over, and that's why we keep laughing. So the best way to stop laughing is to get the joke out of your head. Doing some mental calculation will, undoubtedly, require all your attention. Just try doing a multiplication, reading a book or thinking about anything else at the same time, you'll see it's impossible. However, if you're trying to hold laughter in a school play or something of that sort, where you still have to think about what to do next, you're gonna have to learn not to look down or look distant while you're doing the math, and, also, to start doing the calculations again as soon as you feel like laughing, but without stopping what you're doing.

19Try to remember something, anything. Try to remember the names of all your friends and relatives, for instance, or trying to list all the songs of your favorite music album. Whatever uses your brain capacity and takes your attention away from the joke will help.

20If your friend just got insulted and the insult is funny, then you know you will have to laugh. What is found most effective is to turn it into a pity laugh. You laugh but without fully smiling, then look to the ground and either mutter under your breath or tut noticeably, then start to shake your head. This works really well!

21Sing a song to yourself and concentrate on the lyrics.

22Exercise your jaw muscles to relieve any tension and wear out the muscles.

23It is always good to walk away and be alone to control your laughing.
  • Curtis
  • User is blocked
  • Oldest ZARP member. Old Head Admin.

Time off ZARP 10 years 9 months ago #20946

Curtis wrote:
Adrian wrote:

1Understand when it is inappropriate to laugh. They say that "laughter is the best medicine," but if the occasion is very serious, others may not appreciate your laughter. If you go into a situation knowing that it's not laughable, it'll help you maintain a more serious demeanor.

2Check to see if others are laughing, or at least smiling a lot. If they aren't, then remind yourself not to laugh unless they do. Or, if you see someone else laughing inappropriately (and everyone else giving that person dirty looks) then get away from them as quickly as possible, because inopportune laughter can be infectious.

3Think of something very sad and depressing. If you need inspiration, the daily news is usually full of unfortunate events that will suffice to calm you down. Think about something that makes you want to cry. Although this can be unpleasant, it usually takes care of the uncontrollable urge to laugh. If sadness doesn't work, fear is also extremely effective. Think of a scene from a horror movie you just saw or a car accident. This is physically proven to work because the adrenaline (the fear hormone) released from your brain when you have these thoughts will block out the endorphins (the happiness or laughing hormone). It may take some practice to convince yourself enough of the fear, but once you have mastered it, it's very effective.

4Try pinching yourself or causing some other strong physical sensation, such as biting your inner cheek or your tongue (don't bite too hard!). Bite each side of your mouth together, so that the edge of your lips aren't rising up to make you smile or laugh. Hold your breath when you are about to laugh. This can act as a distraction, helping you beat the urge to laugh out loud. If you still squeeze out a smile which other people tend to notice, press your lips together so it doesn't look like you're smiling. Sometimes when you hold your breath though, it just squeezes the laugh out even louder or you laugh at yourself, so be cautious.

5Disguise a smile or laugh with a coughing fit. If a grin or chuckle slips through, quickly cover it up by putting your hand over your mouth and coughing. Move away from the crowd, even if it means stepping out of the room or going to the restrooms. If they see you are coughing, they will understand.

6Force yourself to turn your laugh into a cry if the occasion is something sad such as a funeral. Some people sound like they are laughing before they cry.

7Try exhaling as much of the air as possible from your lungs. This removal of the air will not allow the laugh to continue and make it stop. This usually works best when combined with the coughing technique mentioned above. A combination of techniques is often the best!

8If it gets really bad, hold your nose and cover your mouth with that hand. Then people can't see your grin, and you can laugh as hard as you wish inside yourself. You may start shaking, but that's OK, it can be covered as crying. Try not to let any sound out, but if you do ease up by accident, it sounds much like a sneeze or a strange snort.

9Open your mouth wide and let the laughter out silently without smiling; this may look odd but it works.

10Pretend to pick your teeth. Open your mouth wide and pretend to pick away at something stuck. Not only does it totally hide your smile, you also clean your teeth at the same time! Be careful though because the face made is funny enough to make others start laughing when they see what you're up to.

11Use reverse psychology on yourself. By telling yourself something like, "This is funny! Laugh some more!", you end up finding that whatever you were laughing at, is not so funny anymore.

12Count backwards from 10 to 1. If this doesn't work, try again. Even forward counting can help.

13Try biting down on one side of your lower lip. Then, laugh all you want without opening your mouth. People will think you are crying and trying to hold it back. But, after you are done, don't just stop. Inhale a few times as if you are hyperventilating.

14Push your tongue against the top of your mouth, and at the same time pushing your mouth shut slightly.

15Bite your tongue and pull your cheeks back or, if you are at a funeral or something serious, hold your hands up to your face, and smile and laugh as much as you want but, try to make the laughing sound like you're crying.

16Close your mouth and breathe heavily through your nose, as if you are laughing, just without opening your mouth. It can be covered up as a cold or something of that nature.

17Bite the inside of your cheeks.

18Do a multiplication table in your head. This is guaranteed to work, but it may require some practice. In case if you never noticed, when we hear a joke or see something funny, we keep recreating the joke/scene in our minds over and over, and that's why we keep laughing. So the best way to stop laughing is to get the joke out of your head. Doing some mental calculation will, undoubtedly, require all your attention. Just try doing a multiplication, reading a book or thinking about anything else at the same time, you'll see it's impossible. However, if you're trying to hold laughter in a school play or something of that sort, where you still have to think about what to do next, you're gonna have to learn not to look down or look distant while you're doing the math, and, also, to start doing the calculations again as soon as you feel like laughing, but without stopping what you're doing.

19Try to remember something, anything. Try to remember the names of all your friends and relatives, for instance, or trying to list all the songs of your favorite music album. Whatever uses your brain capacity and takes your attention away from the joke will help.

20If your friend just got insulted and the insult is funny, then you know you will have to laugh. What is found most effective is to turn it into a pity laugh. You laugh but without fully smiling, then look to the ground and either mutter under your breath or tut noticeably, then start to shake your head. This works really well!

21Sing a song to yourself and concentrate on the lyrics.

22Exercise your jaw muscles to relieve any tension and wear out the muscles.

23It is always good to walk away and be alone to control your laughing.
10\10
  • N0x3R
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 2
[align=center:3r8fyheh] [/align:3r8fyheh]
Time to create page: 0.143 seconds

165 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40