Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: See you later.

See you later. 10 years 9 months ago #19200

Hi, and bye!

So, unfortunately real life shit is happening, I got a "little job" and so on and so forth but I will not be joining ZARP just yet... maybe in a matter of months, but not now. So, let's get a few things out, shit happens right? It's happened to everyone. My mum and dad are fighting so that's one thing. My mum is always pissed off or in a bad mood. They won't go out, and so on. Now, I'm safe, we're safe (my brother and sister). So, yea.
Now here's what I really want to get off my chest. If I get any steam messages, or anything of that nature, I will leave ZARP and you will be out of my life.
We all tell little white lies, right? Yea, of course we do. When I joined ZARP, I played for 3 or more weeks and just went like that, then I felt like I could be someone, someone people looked up too, so I applied for moderator, and I got denied. That didn't stop me, the next week I tried again, and got accepted, and I WAS someone, but the one fib in there that I never told anyone, the reason I didn't use my mic and typed allot instead, the reason I never showed my face, I said I was 14. I'm 13 years of age, and I'm more fucking mature than allot of people!!! If you can't accept my age, we can't be friends. So, let's put this behind us. I'll be joining you guys later, but for now, ta-ta (bye)
Love
Your friend, British!

Update:
Things are already getting better :D so hopefully I'll be on soon. I'm still wondering if I should take my moderator duties back, or just RP for a little, but hey, that's for later, thanks for the support. My parent's aren't fighting AROUND US anymore, so maybe that's a step. But hey, don't know what's gonna happen.
-British
  • pjread01
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 19
Login or register to post a reply.

See you later. 10 years 9 months ago #19201

Lol, I actually didn't know that you were
  • Prophet
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 27
Konth And Ducky

See you later. 10 years 9 months ago #19203

Well, I am 14 and I didn't have "mutation" of my voice yet, and I look like 12 years old (I think lawl) but I am not shy :) , Im more shy of my Brother and Sister coming and starting to fuck with my mic :O
  • Bobai
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 30

See you later. 10 years 9 months ago #19227

Thank you for your support guys :D
  • pjread01
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 19
Time to create page: 0.084 seconds

246 PLAYERS ONLINE