|
Login to ZARP
|
|
I will never forget when we played left for dead and kai team killed you and alt f4ed im so sorry this happened
medal.tv/games/left-4-dead-2/clips/HoFuV...r-MSwzOVEsODU1NDM0Mw |
|
|
Login or register to post a reply.
|
|
lmao thanks for reminding me
|
|
|
Login or register to post a reply.
|
|
ItsDonny wrote:
lmao thanks for reminding me You’re such an old and sensitive little bitch loljust had to drama hole the forum post you got flamed on even tho YOU started the confrontation. What a fucking loser |
|
|
Login or register to post a reply.
|
|
Lerpson wrote:
ItsDonny wrote:
lmao thanks for reminding me You’re such an old and sensitive little bitch loljust had to drama hole the forum post you got flamed on even tho YOU started the confrontation. What a fucking loser I started the confrontation, yes. I'm begging you, find something better to do with your life. I couldn't care less about your toxic 3year olds flaming me on an online gaming forum for calling out your peanut for brains which literally started it once again and you guys make it look like you are short of your trolling dose. I'm not gonna let you parade me or this behaviour here though regardless. I suggest focusing on yourselves and growing past the endless childish era of flaming and trolling on zarp, let alone doing it to people like me who actually put real hours and work towards the betterment of whatever healthy is left of this community. I understand this might come naturally to most of you that are aligned with Carson but please, it's time to grow up and start being a bit less cringe. You can't just randomly vomit on people and just because you get praised by your similar pears it makes it okay to say. Please do better. |
|
|
Login or register to post a reply.
|


