Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: This is crazy

This is crazy 2 weeks 5 days ago #1422881

How does emil get away with doxxing pidge the same day nafe "doxxed" him (put 32 dollars in a trade)
then others can hint at doxxes such as this

while having staff members thank you it as well!!!

nothing crazy but it is not very unique of zarp to treat certain players like they had committed a mortal sin but then others can and continue to dox yet nothing happens!

i don't even think crystal should be punished, however, Nafe did a very similar thing (actually not even as bad as what Emil said the same day) and none of them get punished
furthermore, Nafe was not only punished but Jaden was demoted after accepting an appeal that other LT members were also apart of, Onion also thank you'd every single post then lied when he said he "didn't know what the appeal was about" so either he was extremely unprofessional or just straight up lying. Pretty weird IMO that some people are ruled with an iron fist on a gmod server and others can get away with doing the exact same behavior.
What is even more surprising is when Nafe is treated with the same level of impunity as others, staff are demoted and he is rebanned months after the original issue. Extremely dishonest, extremely corrupt, and extremely biased. This is particularly embarrassing when the CM team claims to have none of these issues.
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • black people should totally be allowed to vote
  • Thanks received: 1823
Jay House number 1 as always
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: menameisemil

This is crazy 2 weeks 5 days ago #1422882

Upon thorough examination and comprehensive scrutiny, it is unequivocally evident that the assertion in question stands valid over an extensive duration, substantiated by ample evidence, rigorous analysis, and enduring consensus.
  • bassboosted oven
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP
  • i cant fix it
  • Thanks received: 295
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lerpson

This is crazy 2 weeks 5 days ago #1422883

:(
  • Markus
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1637
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Community Council Creator (May it rest in piece)
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

The following user(s) said Thank You: Lerpson

This is crazy 2 weeks 5 days ago #1422884

Wow this is so crazy I almost cared
  • Dope
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 24
The following user(s) said Thank You: ItsDonny

This is crazy 2 weeks 5 days ago #1422886

Dope wrote:
Oh u don’t care bet
If anyone needs this guys face or mother maiden name lmk, he gave me permission to share by saying he doesn’t care :)
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster
  • black people should totally be allowed to vote
  • Thanks received: 1823
Jay House number 1 as always

This is crazy 2 weeks 5 days ago #1422887

Lerpson wrote:
Dope wrote:
Oh u don’t care bet
If anyone needs this guys face or mother maiden name lmk, he gave me permission to share by saying he doesn’t care :)

This is so crazy :clap: :pray:
  • Dope
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 24

This is crazy 2 weeks 5 days ago #1422897

Lerpson wrote:
How does emil get away with doxxing pidge the same day nafe "doxxed" him (put 32 dollars in a trade)
then others can hint at doxxes such as this

while having staff members thank you it as well!!!

nothing crazy but it is not very unique of zarp to treat certain players like they had committed a mortal sin but then others can and continue to dox yet nothing happens!

i don't even think crystal should be punished, however, Nafe did a very similar thing (actually not even as bad as what Emil said the same day) and none of them get punished
furthermore, Nafe was not only punished but Jaden was demoted after accepting an appeal that other LT members were also apart of, Onion also thank you'd every single post then lied when he said he "didn't know what the appeal was about" so either he was extremely unprofessional or just straight up lying. Pretty weird IMO that some people are ruled with an iron fist on a gmod server and others can get away with doing the exact same behavior.
What is even more surprising is when Nafe is treated with the same level of impunity as others, staff are demoted and he is rebanned months after the original issue. Extremely dishonest, extremely corrupt, and extremely biased. This is particularly embarrassing when the CM team claims to have none of these issues.

No idea why you are coming out of no where calling me a Liar, personally just seen Nafe having one of his moments and thanked his posts never knew what actually went on in-game. Whatever I did or said doesn’t make Jaden unbanning him straight away (he should’ve looked into it since he was handling it) we later found out about what it was actually about and he was rebanned. First time I’ve ever seen this Emil thing maybe you could’ve mentioned it when he applied for admin in the admin meeting? Bit weird of you to randomly come out of the forums calling me out for something you’ve never even asked me about ever making your own assumptions because you think you’re right. How about you do it the normal way of reporting it to the cm team if there was a major dox going on.
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 5656
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dope, Jesus Cry, ItsDonny
Time to create page: 0.101 seconds

124 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40