Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Zarps down

Zarps down 8 months 1 week ago #1417805

I've hit the crack pipe 30 times in the last hour due to my inability to log onto zarp servers. Please get the servers back up before I need to inject tranq anally till I pass out in the hopes the server is up tomorrow. Happy Monday!
  • Jaden.
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1040
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chuteuk, OnionRings, roll sb

Zarps down 8 months 1 week ago #1417812

Hope you are keeping safe during these hard times :pray:
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 5654

Zarps down 8 months 1 week ago #1417841

Heartbreaking. Today, after mind fucking myself with anally ingest tranq anoche, I woke up to the message

"Database Rollback - 12 hours
As a result of the major outage we have had to rollback all our databases around 12 hours (2am Monday UTC). This means any progress, trades or new items obtained during the last 12 hours will have been reversed on both SSRP and Pointshop servers. We apologize for the inconvenience caused. We have made the decision to immediately move our servers to a more trusted host overnight to ensure this does not happen again. Booster Pack or ZARP VIP purchases are not affected by the rollback.

If you have any questions regarding the rollback please get in touch with the CM Team via Discord. Thank you for your patience during this time."

In those 12 hours, I grinded so hard to become the richest man on zarpgaming.com, but now all is lost. I'm not sure how I will proceed. This is devastating to mi familia as well since I'm a 27 year old man that beats his wife and has a child that uses zarpgaming.com mining to pay the bills. Power might go out, I might have to resort to a life of violence. Please pray for me, Palestine, and Northern Uzbekistan. Thank you :pray:
  • Jaden.
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Last Edit: 8 months 1 week ago by Jaden..
The following user(s) said Thank You: roll sb

Zarps down 8 months 1 week ago #1417873

Jaden. wrote:
Heartbreaking. Today, after mind fucking myself with anally ingest tranq anoche, I woke up to the message

As a result of the major outage we have had to rollback all our databases around 12 hours (2am Monday UTC). This means any progress, trades or new items obtained during the last 12 hours will have been reversed on both SSRP and Pointshop servers. We apologize for the inconvenience caused. We have made the decision to immediately move our servers to a more trusted host overnight to ensure this does not happen again. Booster Pack or ZARP VIP purchases are not affected by the rollback.

If you have any questions regarding the rollback please get in touch with the CM Team via Discord. Thank you for your patience during this time."

In those 12 hours, I grinded so hard to become the richest man on zarpgaming.com, but now all is lost. I'm not sure how I will proceed. This is devastating to mi familia as well since I'm a 27 year old man that beats his wife and has a child that uses zarpgaming.com mining to pay the bills. Power might go out, I might have to resort to a life of violence. Please pray for me, Palestine, and Northern Uzbekistan. Thank you :pray:

don't do school
go to drugs

or som like that
  • ItsDonny
  • Community Developer
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Big Don
  • Thanks received: 222

Community Developer
Discord Head Admin
Forum Global Mod
Last Edit: 8 months 1 week ago by ItsDonny.

Zarps down 8 months 1 week ago #1417879

ItsDonny wrote:
Jaden. wrote:

don't do school
go to drugs

or som like that
XD
  • roll sb
  • Junior Boarder
  • Za Pobedu
  • Thanks received: 166
The following user(s) said Thank You: Killa Kappa, Buffy

Zarps down 8 months 1 week ago #1417880

Киба Александрович wrote:
ItsDonny wrote:
Jaden. wrote:

don't do school
go to drugs

or som like that
XD
that was a well warranted 'XD' now imagine you were 27 and had a kid and you cheated on your wife to do cocaine off a dusty ass hooker...
  • Jaden.
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Last Edit: 8 months 1 week ago by Jaden..
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lerpson, roll sb
Time to create page: 0.097 seconds

163 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
4/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32