Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: How zarp doing :)

How zarp doing :) 7 months 3 weeks ago #1415366

Hello all :) how zarp doing

I'm doing very well I've met new people and I'm playing several new games that fill me with happiness soon with payday 3 call of duty mw3 and many others :)
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Thanks received: 1191
The topic has been locked.

How zarp doing :) 7 months 3 weeks ago #1415367

Huge cope
  • Sam the Sausage
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • jutzu
  • Thanks received: 1642

How zarp doing :) 7 months 3 weeks ago #1415368

Sam the Sausage wrote:
Huge cope

read def of cope bud stop using it at all cost pls cuz ur cope is coping rn
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

How zarp doing :) 7 months 3 weeks ago #1415369

sinz, never come back to garry's mod, please, go find work, you are now BAC owner ! you can WORK and never play game again !!!
time to find WIFE and have a family !!! never come back on zarp also !!!!
good luck :)

How zarp doing :) 7 months 3 weeks ago #1415370

• Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536
The following user(s) said Thank You: OnionRings, xDutchCat, slodoban milošević, Killa Kappa, CEO of Business and 1 more...

How zarp doing :) 7 months 3 weeks ago #1415371

jean mamadou cheikh touré wrote:
sinz, never come back to garry's mod, please, go find work, you are now BAC owner ! you can WORK and never play game again !!!
don't tell me what i need to do bunny toxic i do what ever i want if i wanna still play at gmod servers i will lmao and I'm doing rn :) I'm playing gmod hope u mad :) cuz u deserve it
btw I will be still active on zarp since u said "never come back on zarp also"
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
Last Edit: 7 months 3 weeks ago by sinzz.

How zarp doing :) 7 months 3 weeks ago #1415372

Clarky wrote:

like me i do to you pal
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

How zarp doing :) 7 months 3 weeks ago #1415373

sinzz wrote:
don't tell me what i need to do bunny toxic i do what ever i want if i wanna still play at gmod servers i will lmao and I'm doing rn :) I'm playing gmod hope u mad :) cuz u deserve it
but men, what papa and maman think about you ? maybe they think you have no life :( snif you play too much video game, you addicted men
is time to take your BAC and go work !! stop play games !!! you need to try SPECIAL OLYMPICS i heard its BEST league for you :)
maybe one day you become special olympics CHAMPION :lol: is like MICHEL JORDAN :P
The following user(s) said Thank You: Killa Kappa

How zarp doing :) 7 months 3 weeks ago #1415374

sinzz wrote:
but men, what papa and maman think about you ? maybe they think you have no life :( snif you play too much video game, you addicted men
is time to take your BAC and go work !! stop play games !!! you need to try SPECIAL OLYMPICS i heard its BEST league for you :)
maybe one day you become special olympics CHAMPION :lol: is like MICHEL JORDAN :P

I think u are so addicted on zarp not me :) pal
tell yo ur parents to do something else like going outside or doing some hobbies cuz be like this won't change what we think about you, it's like this we have opinion on people like you and he need to understand like this he will change and grow up, take care of you bunny u willl need it :3 little inconscient
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

How zarp doing :) 7 months 3 weeks ago #1415375

sinzz wrote:
I'm doing very well

Based on the mental breakdown and ZARP shit-talking spree you had a couple of hours ago in my Discord, I wouldn't say you're doing well at all lol
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418

How zarp doing :) 7 months 3 weeks ago #1415376

Mr. Richard wrote:
sinzz wrote:
I'm doing very well

Based on the mental breakdown and ZARP shit-talking spree you had a couple of hours ago in my Discord, I wouldn't say you're doing well at all lol

I would say the same to people spent the same hours maybe more on the server that sad to see :( they need help like me !!!
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
Last Edit: 7 months 3 weeks ago by sinzz.

How zarp doing :) 7 months 3 weeks ago #1415377

sinzz wrote:
sinzz wrote:

tell yo ur parents to do something else like going outside or doing some hobbies cuz be like this won't change what we think about you, it's like this we have opinion on people like you and he need to understand like this he will change and grow up, take care of you bunny u willl need it :3 little inconscient
you are idiot

How zarp doing :) 7 months 3 weeks ago #1415380

ALGERIEEEE DZ DZ wrote:
sinzz wrote:
sinzz wrote:

you are idiot
not idiot "smart" :)
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

How zarp doing :) 7 months 3 weeks ago #1415381

sinzz wrote:
ALGERIEEEE DZ DZ wrote:
sinzz wrote:
sinzz wrote:

you are idiot
yes im remember now, you have BAC you are "smart" :)

How zarp doing :) 7 months 3 weeks ago #1415382

ALGERIEEEE DZ DZ wrote:
sinzz wrote:
ALGERIEEEE DZ DZ wrote:
sinzz wrote:
sinzz wrote:

you are idiot
yes men winner of zarp is here
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

How zarp doing :) 7 months 3 weeks ago #1415384

sinzz wrote:
ALGERIEEEE DZ DZ wrote:
sinzz wrote:
ALGERIEEEE DZ DZ wrote:
sinzz wrote:
sinzz wrote:

you are idiot
yes men winner of zarp is here
men time for BTS ? maybe CAP homme au foyé ? perhaps STMG ??!

How zarp doing :) 7 months 3 weeks ago #1415387

biggest cope i've ever seen.
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 5656
The following user(s) said Thank You: slodoban milošević, yisyas, Killa Kappa, TrueOverL, Faithful and 1 more...
Time to create page: 0.125 seconds

276 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
3/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
2/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
3/32