Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: @Tarkov Enjoyers

@Tarkov Enjoyers 10 months 2 weeks ago #1410371

Happy June!
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ZaNNie

@Tarkov Enjoyers 10 months 2 weeks ago #1410395

why
  • Killa Kappa
  • Killa Kappa's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Posts: 14508
  • Thanks received: 6748
  • Karma: -3121
Login or register to post a reply.

@Tarkov Enjoyers 10 months 2 weeks ago #1410396

happy tarkov month
  • ZaNNie
  • ZaNNie's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder
  • Posts: 312
  • Thanks received: 27
  • Karma: -7
Login or register to post a reply.

@Tarkov Enjoyers 10 months 2 weeks ago #1410411

Worker From Home wrote:
why

Based Russian devs mate
Login or register to post a reply.

@Tarkov Enjoyers 10 months 2 weeks ago #1410412

Stewart_ wrote:
Worker From Home wrote:
why

Based Russian devs mate
normal people*
  • Killa Kappa
  • Killa Kappa's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Posts: 14508
  • Thanks received: 6748
  • Karma: -3121
Login or register to post a reply.

@Tarkov Enjoyers 10 months 2 weeks ago #1410413

Worker From Home wrote:
Stewart_ wrote:
Worker From Home wrote:
why

Based Russian devs mate
normal people*

Uhhhh ok then you homophobic racist… go have a job, family, and connect with your community like a racist… I’ll just stick to teaching homosexuality to children after I get my vaccine with a side of protesting in cities because we are productive and we get things done!
  • Lerpson
  • Lerpson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • black people should totally be allowed to vote
  • Posts: 4486
  • Thanks received: 1816
  • Karma: -20
Jay House number 1 as always
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Killa Kappa

@Tarkov Enjoyers 10 months 2 weeks ago #1410441

Lerpson wrote:
Worker From Home wrote:
Stewart_ wrote:
Worker From Home wrote:
why

Based Russian devs mate
normal people*

Uhhhh ok then you homophobic racist… go have a job, family, and connect with your community like a racist… I’ll just stick to teaching homosexuality to children after I get my vaccine with a side of protesting in cities because we are productive and we get things done!

I had a full mental breakdown yesterday after seeing people who are constantly doing tiktok updates on day 158 post op etc and its like where the fuck are these people getting money to live on? I don't get it, its really expensive just to be alive and yet these people have the privilege to be chronically online complaining about lack of privilege. If anyone has some insight on how these people are financially stable while being unemployable let me know cheers
Login or register to post a reply.

@Tarkov Enjoyers 10 months 2 weeks ago #1410497

Stewart_ wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
Worker From Home wrote:
Stewart_ wrote:
Worker From Home wrote:
why

Based Russian devs mate
normal people*

Uhhhh ok then you homophobic racist… go have a job, family, and connect with your community like a racist… I’ll just stick to teaching homosexuality to children after I get my vaccine with a side of protesting in cities because we are productive and we get things done!

I had a full mental breakdown yesterday after seeing people who are constantly doing tiktok updates on day 158 post op etc and its like where the fuck are these people getting money to live on? I don't get it, its really expensive just to be alive and yet these people have the privilege to be chronically online complaining about lack of privilege. If anyone has some insight on how these people are financially stable while being unemployable let me know cheers
mommy & daddys money probably some disability aid too
  • Killa Kappa
  • Killa Kappa's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Posts: 14508
  • Thanks received: 6748
  • Karma: -3121
Last Edit: 10 months 2 weeks ago by Killa Kappa.
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Double Decker Double Decker

@Tarkov Enjoyers 10 months 1 week ago #1410779

Worker From Home wrote:
Stewart_ wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
Worker From Home wrote:
Stewart_ wrote:
Worker From Home wrote:
why

Based Russian devs mate
normal people*

Uhhhh ok then you homophobic racist… go have a job, family, and connect with your community like a racist… I’ll just stick to teaching homosexuality to children after I get my vaccine with a side of protesting in cities because we are productive and we get things done!

I had a full mental breakdown yesterday after seeing people who are constantly doing tiktok updates on day 158 post op etc and its like where the fuck are these people getting money to live on? I don't get it, its really expensive just to be alive and yet these people have the privilege to be chronically online complaining about lack of privilege. If anyone has some insight on how these people are financially stable while being unemployable let me know cheers
mommy & daddys money probably some disability aid too
disability, welfare, and the lifestyle is actually really cheap
most of these people either still live with their parents or live with a large group of people, this sounds fine but a lot of them are 25+ and have done nothing their whole life
and yeah, they complain a lot and live an unsustainable lifestyle until it gets to a breaking point ( which is why a lot of them are administered to mental hospitals or much worse :( )
  • Lerpson
  • Lerpson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • black people should totally be allowed to vote
  • Posts: 4486
  • Thanks received: 1816
  • Karma: -20
Jay House number 1 as always
Last Edit: 10 months 1 week ago by Lerpson.
Login or register to post a reply.
Time to create page: 0.101 seconds

282 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
3/32
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
0/42
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Sandbox
0/0
offline
Connect to server Discord
270/781
online
Top