I think its time to unban sinz
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4043
Login or register to post a reply.

Personally 1 year 4 months ago #1397421

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :( :( :( :( :( :(
  • Prix_
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 65

Personally 1 year 4 months ago #1397422

how much did he pay you
  • Sam.
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • gmaes?
  • Thanks received: 1123

Personally 1 year 4 months ago #1397423

Prix_ wrote:
:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :( :( :( :( :( :(

***** ******* :zarp: :pray: ;)
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah

Personally 1 year 4 months ago #1397440

Why ruin a good thing?
  • Sally
  • Forum Administrator
  • ZARP VIP
  • Can You Understand How Strange It Is To Be Alive?
  • Thanks received: 3528

Brother Gustro: sally is a minge

Personally 1 year 4 months ago #1397441

Stewart_ wrote:
***** ******* :zarp: :pray: ;)

• Lefty.
  • Legendary Member
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1811

Signed by:
ronaldmarc2009
CEO of Business
jutsu ballah
JoshuaIsGreat (not racist)
names will now end here due to banishment

Personally 1 year 4 months ago #1397445

Sally wrote:
Why ruin a good thing?

Stewart not wrong lad :)
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Thanks received: 2474

Personally 1 year 4 months ago #1397446

sinzz wrote:
Sally wrote:
Why ruin a good thing?

Very wrong.
  • Killa Kappa
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 6748

Personally 1 year 4 months ago #1397447

yrehj6ukytedlde wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Sally wrote:
Why ruin a good thing?

Very wrong.
Nope lad if i said so :)
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

Personally 1 year 4 months ago #1397451

He HAS tried but he keeps failing to initialize a proper chat in discord or forums and counter banter or even pure mean comments with a cool and not a proud attitude which evidently makes things worse as nobody likes someone who pretends to be on a high horse while having a bad attitude and is also banned.
This clearly tells his attitude just isn't getting anywhere near human communication levels, so...
Why ruin a good thing?
  • ItsDonny
  • Community Developer
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Big Don
  • Thanks received: 211

Community Developer
Discord Head Admin
Forum Global Mod

Personally 1 year 4 months ago #1397453

Stewart_ wrote:

Blink twice if you're being held at gunpoint
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5419

Personally 1 year 4 months ago #1397454

Mr. Richard wrote:
Stewart_ wrote:

I think he want send a message but idk what is it B) B)
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

Personally 1 year 4 months ago #1397455

ItsDonny wrote:
He HAS tried but he keeps failing to initialize a proper chat in discord or forums and counter banter or even pure mean comments with a cool and not a proud attitude which evidently makes things worse as nobody likes someone who pretends to be on a high horse while having a bad attitude and is also banned.
This clearly tells his attitude just isn't getting anywhere near human communication levels, so...
Why ruin a good thing?

I would like to share this remark towards what you describe as "trying to change" according to what you have seen on discord and before to try to give you a more pleasant opinion which shows my feelings

What is certain is that there are good and bad people in the community, others who will not hesitate to piss you off whether you are nice or bad and others who are nice and they are not influenced by others.

What I mean is that during the last discussion I had on discord I didn't try to play their game and prove to them who they are right but what I know is that there is had a change when this kind of situation takes place but I don't think you can have an overall opinion of how I reacted before because when someone pissed me off I piss him off it's okay but I'm I said it was worth it to take the lead with them so I decided to ignore them but it still continues put yourself in my shoes and you will see how annoying it is all the time whether on discord or forum you won't last long but today I'm not at this stage I evolved and I acted like this because that's how I would prove that I wouldn't be like before always wanting to argue and take my head with them to turn into the drama which is obviously looking for so that's why I'm like it is now and it always stays like that and I don't try I do it but in my own way

If you have more questions do not hesitate to pm me to find out more and want to talk about it in detail but to globalize I am respectful and I have not insulted or said bad things and I am kind and caring towards others naughty or not in a general way naughty people of the candy breaker type I don't argue more than that but the nice ones I would be courteous with them and also I don't intend to be perfect everyone has faults including me at least I do rectify them like some who always stay on their opinion regardless of the opinions of others.

Thanks
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
Last Edit: 1 year 4 months ago by sinzz.

Personally 1 year 4 months ago #1397459

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

I can't understand your feelings if you don't at least put punctuation on in google translate, but to globalize
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
  • Thanks received: 5848
Last Edit: 1 year 4 months ago by Studio Banter.

Personally 1 year 4 months ago #1397465

Mr. Richard wrote:
Stewart_ wrote:

• Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mr. Richard

Personally 1 year 4 months ago #1397466

sinzz wrote:
ItsDonny wrote:
Why ruin a good thing?

I would like to share this remark towards what you describe as "trying to change" according to what you have seen on discord and before to try to give you a more pleasant opinion which shows my feelings

What is certain is that there are good and bad people in the community, others who will not hesitate to piss you off whether you are nice or bad and others who are nice and they are not influenced by others.

What I mean is that during the last discussion I had on discord I didn't try to play their game and prove to them who they are right but what I know is that there is had a change when this kind of situation takes place but I don't think you can have an overall opinion of how I reacted before because when someone pissed me off I piss him off it's okay but I'm I said it was worth it to take the lead with them so I decided to ignore them but it still continues put yourself in my shoes and you will see how annoying it is all the time whether on discord or forum you won't last long but today I'm not at this stage I evolved and I acted like this because that's how I would prove that I wouldn't be like before always wanting to argue and take my head with them to turn into the drama which is obviously looking for so that's why I'm like it is now and it always stays like that and I don't try I do it but in my own way

If you have more questions do not hesitate to pm me to find out more and want to talk about it in detail but to globalize I am respectful and I have not insulted or said bad things and I am kind and caring towards others naughty or not in a general way naughty people of the candy breaker type I don't argue more than that but the nice ones I would be courteous with them and also I don't intend to be perfect everyone has faults including me at least I do rectify them like some who always stay on their opinion regardless of the opinions of others.

Thanks

where'd you learn english
  • Callum.
  • Community Developer
  • ZARP VIP
  • Fick dich Martin!
  • Thanks received: 745

Community Developer

Prophunt/TTT Server Owner
Teamspeak Head Admin
Discord Head Admin
Global Moderator
SSRP Administrator
Deathrun Moderator

Personally 1 year 4 months ago #1397469

Unbanning Sinz is like putting mayonaise on your spaghetti, it doesn't work well.
  • Katje is back!
  • Banned
  • =)
  • Thanks received: 13

Personally 1 year 4 months ago #1397471

sinzz wrote:
ItsDonny wrote:
Why ruin a good thing?

Thanks
I would like to share this ratio
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9544
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lerpson, Mr. Richard, Callum.

Personally 1 year 4 months ago #1397475

callumok2004 wrote:
sinzz wrote:
ItsDonny wrote:
Why ruin a good thing?

Thanks

where'd you learn english
he didnt
also if he gets unbanned hes gonna go right back to harassing new players for whatever inv value they have regardless of his shitty attitude
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster
  • black people should totally be allowed to vote
  • Thanks received: 1817
Jay House number 1 as always
The following user(s) said Thank You: Clarky, Mr. Richard
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds

236 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
11/127