Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Dear Martin

Dear Martin 1 year 7 months ago #1393233

Dear Martin Martin.

I feel I owe you a personal apology for my insensitive comment at the meeting yesterday. I know these days since John's funeral have been very difficult for you, and I was clearly out of order in making reference to "merry widows." I'm sorry you had to suffer from my foolishness.

I apologize for walking out in the middle of your presentation. I know it was disruptive, and I may have hurt your feelings.

I suddenly was not feeling well and thought it best to leave. I certainly am interested in your work and hope to get a printed copy of your presentation.

Please accept my apology for the manner in which we handled your complaint this morning. Our salesperson has worked here only two weeks and was unaware of our policy on returned goods. We know the incident must have been very unpleasant for you. The salesperson in question will receive special training during the next two weeks so he will be better prepared to serve all our customers. We look forward to serving you in the coming months.

I hope you will be able to forgive me. I have tremendous respect for you and your abilities, and I hope we can continue to work well together. I'm terribly sorry.

Also give me my powers pack on discord. thanks.
  • Sam.
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • gmaes?
  • Thanks received: 1123
The topic has been locked.
Time to create page: 0.131 seconds

142 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40