Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Sinz Trying to use new players (gone wrong)

Sinz Trying to use new players (gone wrong) 1 year 9 months ago #1388620

Tryed asking me how much to start a event i then said i wasnt going to feed his leaderboards he then said about how this prize was trash in the upcoming event and wanted me to put my emp in as a prize i wasnt going to do this so when he asked how much i wanted to do so i said 50m and then called him out he then called me a scammer saying i was overpricing my emp and i said i never overpriced my emp its just how much i want to feed your leaderboards and then even agreed that he was using me to win the event and take my emp
Attachments:
  • Scissored
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 3
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Indiana Jones, Mr. Richard, Djman963

Sinz Trying to use new players (gone wrong) 1 year 9 months ago #1388622

Mate thank you for bringing light to this. It happens far far to many times. Couple years back I got my brother to play ssrp for the first time and his first experience of zarp was sinz harassing him for what little he had, guess what he hasn't come back since. This has happened multiple times to many many people but they don't take the time to come out and explain what sinz is doing so thank you for giving some truth to claims I have made multiple times but can never prove it. I really hope you can see past this and stick around to play ssrp and just join the rest of the server in blocking him out. He is easily one of the richest players yet will use bullying and harassing tactics to steal and scam from new players. He exploited the mayor system and the event system yet never seems to get reset. I wonder how many new players he needs to harass off the server before something is done about it. If you want and with your permission I am more than happy to write a full report for you. If interested add me on discord Stewart#1110
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4055
The following user(s) said Thank You: Djman963

Sinz Trying to use new players (gone wrong) 1 year 9 months ago #1388624

Why are you doing a drama on me when you scam people and the only proof you have is questions and not requests so stop harassing me when I ask you to leave me alone but you don't tell me don't listen and you do that shit on me

PS:
moreover the fourth proof that you gave I said yes to sniper and no to you
there is the full screen of what happend
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2839172723
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2839172793
also i never asked that you event your emp or that you start an event just ask how much it costs you by a question and not a request thank you and it's the truth you are a pitch scammer and a rule breaker

so imagine create a drama for a simple question and do everything to turn it into a drama just because sir hates me when you just don't have to talk to me thank you
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Thanks received: 1191
Last Edit: 1 year 9 months ago by sinzz.

Sinz Trying to use new players (gone wrong) 1 year 9 months ago #1388625

sinzz wrote:
Why are you doing a drama on me when you scam people and the only proof you have is questions and not requests so stop harassing me when I ask you to leave me alone but you don't tell me don't listen and you do that shit on me

PS:
moreover the fourth proof that you gave I said yes to sniper and no to you
there is the full screen of what happend
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2839172723
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2839172793

so imagine create a drama for a simple question and do everything to turn it into a drama just because sir hates me when you just don't have to talk to me thank you
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς
  • Thanks received: 4693
The following user(s) said Thank You: Indiana Jones, Djman963

Sinz Trying to use new players (gone wrong) 1 year 9 months ago #1388626

zarp_smashmouth_avatar wrote:
Mate thank you for bringing light to this. It happens far far to many times. Couple years back I got my brother to play ssrp for the first time and his first experience of zarp was sinz harassing him for what little he had, guess what he hasn't come back since. This has happened multiple times to many many people but they don't take the time to come out and explain what sinz is doing so thank you for giving some truth to claims I have made multiple times but can never prove it. I really hope you can see past this and stick around to play ssrp and just join the rest of the server in blocking him out. He is easily one of the richest players yet will use bullying and harassing tactics to steal and scam from new players. He exploited the mayor system and the event system yet never seems to get reset. I wonder how many new players he needs to harass off the server before something is done about it. If you want and with your permission I am more than happy to write a full report for you. If interested add me on discord Stewart#1110
I think stewart you're in the wrong place to say things about me but people need to know the truth about you you're someone who's been stalking me for I don't know how long and you're still not banned forum and SSRP and when you join the server you always harass me ruining my gaming experience and breaking the rules just to annoy me and to this day you persist in doing it even now and you still don't stop.
I can't stop counting the many warnings I've given you and some of the staff have given you and also the many reports I've made about you so it's not up to you to do that kind of thing. dishonest thing towards me and creating bullshit behind my back while if you persist in harassing me in this way you will see that you will soon be banned

PS:whether in the forum or in SSRP you harass me whether by saying sarcastic or ironic sentences towards me or other things
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

Sinz Trying to use new players (gone wrong) 1 year 9 months ago #1388628

sinzz wrote:
I think stewart you're in the wrong place to say things about me but people need to know the truth about you you're someone who's been stalking me for I don't know how long and you're still not banned forum and SSRP and when you join the server you always harass me ruining my gaming experience and breaking the rules just to annoy me and to this day you persist in doing it even now and you still don't stop.
I can't stop counting the many warnings I've given you and some of the staff have given you and also the many reports I've made about you so it's not up to you to do that kind of thing. dishonest thing towards me and creating bullshit behind my back while if you persist in harassing me in this way you will see that you will soon be banned

PS:whether in the forum or in SSRP you harass me whether by saying sarcastic or ironic sentences towards me or other things

I got you, I hate people who are slowly destroying a servers playerbase for personal gain therefore its amusing as fuck to do a little trolling. I dish out to you what you do to new members to ssrp. This all stemmed from 2 situations the first one was when my brother first joined ssrp back on downtown and you harassed him for hours yet he felt like what you were doing was within the rules, he ended up quitting because you were his first impression of ssrp so how many people have felt the same way? This thread is a prime example. The second time was the stupid amounts of begging on steam you did to me no matter how many times I told you I was busy, then you would harass me in game when I would ignore you on steam and ingame pm you would send trade requests. I hold my hands up to everything lmao
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4055

Sinz Trying to use new players (gone wrong) 1 year 9 months ago #1388632

sinzz wrote:

I got you, I hate people who are slowly destroying a servers playerbase for personal gain therefore its amusing as fuck to do a little trolling. I dish out to you what you do to new members to ssrp. This all stemmed from 2 situations the first one was when my brother first joined ssrp back on downtown and you harassed him for hours yet he felt like what you were doing was within the rules, he ended up quitting because you were his first impression of ssrp so how many people have felt the same way? This thread is a prime example. The second time was the stupid amounts of begging on steam you did to me no matter how many times I told you I was busy, then you would harass me in game when I would ignore you on steam and ingame pm you would send trade requests. I hold my hands up to everything lmao

already I don't know who to talk to you about I don't have an infinite memory ok? and if what you say is the source of the harassment, you are wrong and that is why you must be banned because I do not use the new players you think but me no, so stop pissing off with his because persisting will make your behavior and therefore your harassment veridict to everyone
Also in addition if you note moments of the past has your advantage it does not matter to me if you want to say it is your problem but the fact of believing in a player who hedges me just because sir wants to pass something in a drama , I do not accept and it does not give you in any case the right to continue to harass me
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

Sinz Trying to use new players (gone wrong) 1 year 9 months ago #1388635

Classic sinz. Being an annoying, manipulative cunt who uses new players for the sake of his own self-indulgence and ruins their experience. Nothing has changed about him in the past couple of years. I feel bad for the dozens if not hundreds of others who had to stand and go through with his harassment and bullshit.

Sorry you had to go through this too mate, ZARP is a great community and I hope you still stick around on SSRP despite this... incident.
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418
Last Edit: 1 year 9 months ago by Mr. Richard.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rroobbiinn10xx, Indiana Jones, bunnyslippers69, Markus, Djman963

Sinz Trying to use new players (gone wrong) 1 year 9 months ago #1388638

Mr. Richard wrote:
Classic sinz. Being an annoying, manipulative cunt who uses new players for the sake of his own self-indulgence and ruins their experience. Nothing has changed about him in the past couple of years. I feel bad for the dozens if not hundreds of others who had to stand and go through with his harassment and bullshit.

Sorry you had to go through this too mate, ZARP is a great community and I hope you still stick around on SSRP despite this... incident.

you know what I'm not going to argue because I know richard doesn't like me either so I'm going to say nothing
just thought a little before saying thank you
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

Sinz Trying to use new players (gone wrong) 1 year 9 months ago #1388639

sinz you are evil, please anonymise your account
  • yisyas
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 462

Sinz Trying to use new players (gone wrong) 1 year 9 months ago #1388643

Mr. Richard wrote:

Don't forget the major victim mentality!! only sinzz could bully and harass a new player and somehow come out of that situation thinking they were the one being harassed :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς
The following user(s) said Thank You: Markus

Sinz Trying to use new players (gone wrong) 1 year 9 months ago #1388644

Lewis_is_java wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:

Don't forget the major victim mentality!! only sinzz could bully and harass a new player and somehow come out of that situation thinking they were the one being harassed :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
smh i tell him to stop he keep going that called harassement and made this topic prove he do , also he say he hate me ? so he doing drama for nothing
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

Sinz Trying to use new players (gone wrong) 1 year 9 months ago #1388645

sinzz wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:

smh i tell him to stop he keep going that called harassement and made this topic prove he do , also he say he hate me ? so he doing drama for nothing
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς

Sinz Trying to use new players (gone wrong) 1 year 9 months ago #1388646

Lewis_is_java wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:

yes he is lmao
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

Sinz Trying to use new players (gone wrong) 1 year 9 months ago #1388672

sinzz wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:

you know what I'm not going to argue because I know richard doesn't like me either so I'm going to say nothing

Lmao unfortunately Richard isn’t the only one who doesn’t like you it’s majority of the players in zarp from what I’ve been told by others and your so clueless to what your doing just constantly begging for shit 24/7 and you are calling this new player a scammer for saying 50mil for him to help you, that just is not a scam so unsure where that logic is coming from.

It’s great to see some of this shit finally come out! But at the end of the day how much more has sinz done to new and old players that hasn’t been seen or reported. How many players could’ve he made leave in the past while??
  • Djman963
  • Fresh Boarder
  • zarp
  • Thanks received: 14

Sinz Trying to use new players (gone wrong) 1 year 9 months ago #1388674

Djman963 wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:

Lmao unfortunately Richard isn’t the only one who doesn’t like you it’s majority of the players in zarp from what I’ve been told by others and your so clueless to what your doing just constantly begging for shit 24/7 and you are calling this new player a scammer for saying 50mil for him to help you, that just is not a scam so unsure where that logic is coming from.

It’s great to see some of this shit finally come out! But at the end of the day how much more has sinz done to new and old players that hasn’t been seen or reported. How many players could’ve he made leave in the past while??

I know that people hate me and so I'm not in their head to envy them and say wow it's good I don't care about them I focus only on myself and I don't begging for shit and this as you said does not like me and I do not care about his but the fact of turning this situation against me while I gave proof of the whole story what is really happening instead of this person taking only the pieces that interest him to be right and that on a simple question he makes a drama it is not a fact think about it
and if we have to follow their logic "to ask" is "to beg" and "ask a question or for help" is to use players , where is going the world , go think twice about that
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

Sinz Trying to use new players (gone wrong) 1 year 9 months ago #1388676

sinzz wrote:
Djman963 wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:

I know that people hate me and so I'm not in their head to envy them and say wow it's good I don't care about them I focus only on myself and I don't begging for shit and this as you said does not like me and I do not care about his but the fact of turning this situation against me while I gave proof of the whole story what is really happening instead of this person taking only the pieces that interest him to be right and that on a simple question he makes a drama it is not a fact think about it
and if we have to follow their logic "to ask" is "to beg" and "ask a question or for help" is to use players , where is going the world , go think twice about that
people dont envy you, they hate you because you have annoyed and harassed them ever since you joined the server every single day. instead of acting like this every single day have you tried to be better person? at least once in your life?
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster
  • black people should totally be allowed to vote
  • Thanks received: 1827
Jay House number 1 as always

Sinz Trying to use new players (gone wrong) 1 year 9 months ago #1388677

Lerpson wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Djman963 wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:

people dont envy you, they hate you because you have annoyed and harassed them ever since you joined the server every single day. instead of acting like this every single day have you tried to be better person? at least once in your life?
since the moment I said "man" instead of "men" I changed but you did not notice anything and that this small change means nothing for you but for me if therefore thought about his
you don't understand that if people are mean to me why I would be nice to them I'm not a victim who lets himself be done so I'm a little boring sometimes ask you why
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

Sinz Trying to use new players (gone wrong) 1 year 9 months ago #1388678

Get him gone!
  • Markus
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1637
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Community Council Creator (May it rest in piece)
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

The following user(s) said Thank You: Indiana Jones, Lerpson

Sinz Trying to use new players (gone wrong) 1 year 9 months ago #1388680

If Sinz was American he would be a Boston citizen because they are almost all.....
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.307 seconds

141 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32