Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Fuck Golden State Warriors (GSW HATE THREAD)

Fuck Golden State Warriors (GSW HATE THREAD) 1 year 10 months ago #1385267

I despise the team fuck them, I hope the celtics win :pray: :pray:.

Hopefully they miss their flight or something (like half of the team) so they just have absolute shitters in game 5

Me asf:
  • Vodka4Gaben
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • LeBron "King" James
  • Thanks received: 1516

Ex - TTT Server Owner

Ex - TTT Head Administrator
Ex - TTT Super Administrator
Ex - TeamSpeak/Discord Staff x2
Ex - Forum Staff
Ex - TTT Administrator x3
Ex - Deathrun Administrator
Ex - TTT Moderator x4
Ex - TF2 Moderator
Ex - Deathrun Moderator
Ex - Murder Moderator
Login or register to post a reply.

Fuck Golden State Warriors (GSW HATE THREAD) 1 year 10 months ago #1385310

PTSD
POOLE THOMPSON STEPH DRAYMOND
Warriors will win this year

Fuck Golden State Warriors (GSW HATE THREAD) 1 year 10 months ago #1385316

• Jewce Man
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • love you all ❤
  • Thanks received: 312

Ex-TTT Moderator x2
Ex TTT Admin x1
Ex moron

Fuck Golden State Warriors (GSW HATE THREAD) 1 year 10 months ago #1385327

could not disagree more
as a bucks fan and seeing what the warriors and celtics have built (not bought like the lakers or nets) its great to see.
curry is back from a broken ankle and hes doing this but dont worry because when age/money catches up to the warriors another dominant team (likely the celtics since the bucks window is closing soon) will also have their fair share of multiple rings.
funny thing is the celtics have the most championships out of every team in NBA history so why not let the warriors, a team who have sucked until recently create a dynasty?

TLDR: curry is a one of a kind who changed the league and the team the warriors put around him is extremely respectable to say the least, enjoy insane talent before its gone.
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster
  • black people should totally be allowed to vote
  • Thanks received: 1821
Jay House number 1 as always

Fuck Golden State Warriors (GSW HATE THREAD) 1 year 10 months ago #1385329

hoop hoop basketbal
  • rroobbiinn10xx
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Zwarte piet is not racist
  • Thanks received: 1739

Fuck Golden State Warriors (GSW HATE THREAD) 1 year 10 months ago #1385332

Nerdlucks could never beat Team Bugs!
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4053

Fuck Golden State Warriors (GSW HATE THREAD) 1 year 10 months ago #1385333

Lerpson wrote:
could not disagree more
as a bucks fan and seeing what the warriors and celtics have built (not bought like the lakers or nets) its great to see.
curry is back from a broken ankle and hes doing this but dont worry because when age/money catches up to the warriors another dominant team (likely the celtics since the bucks window is closing soon) will also have their fair share of multiple rings.
funny thing is the celtics have the most championships out of every team in NBA history so why not let the warriors, a team who have sucked until recently create a dynasty?

TLDR: curry is a one of a kind who changed the league and the team the warriors put around him is extremely respectable to say the least, enjoy insane talent before its gone.
I do appreciate curry, but retards blow things out of proportion, and because people have already tried comparing Curry to LeBron since they are predicted to win the Finals. Curry will never be even close the LeGOAT James, and my own stupid ass friends are saying that he has to be in the conversation. I don't mind curry as a player at all, but people like FlightReacts is why Curry gets hate. Curry will never be in the same convo as LBJ or MJ.
  • Vodka4Gaben
  • Diamond Boarder
  • LeBron "King" James

Ex - TTT Server Owner

Ex - Forum Staff
Ex - TTT Moderator x4
Ex - TF2 Moderator
Ex - Deathrun Moderator
Ex - Murder Moderator

Fuck Golden State Warriors (GSW HATE THREAD) 1 year 10 months ago #1385334

Huge Celtics fan here, LETS GO CELTICS!! CELTICS IN 7!!!!
  • Henny
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • LLHA
  • Thanks received: 2237
Ex - TTT Server Owner
Ex - TF2 HA, Prophunt SA
Ex - SSRP Administrator

Fuck Golden State Warriors (GSW HATE THREAD) 1 year 10 months ago #1385359

Vodka4Gaben wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
could not disagree more

I do appreciate curry, but retards blow things out of proportion, and because people have already tried comparing Curry to LeBron since they are predicted to win the Finals. Curry will never be even close the LeGOAT James, and my own stupid ass friends are saying that he has to be in the conversation. I don't mind curry as a player at all, but people like FlightReacts is why Curry gets hate. Curry will never be in the same convo as LBJ or MJ.

Curry's skill ceiling is so high that Lebron James would need a few years of horrible and constant training to be as good as him. I understand why you don't like people who blow things out of proportion, most of the time it's regular people who aren't genuine fans of the NBA or basketball as a whole, they just like the hype and go bonkers and say incredible stuff
I'm not a Warriors fan but i do like what i'm seeing right there, i see two excellent teams displaying great sportsmanship and competitiveness, truly entertaining.

Personally though, I am disappointed this year, the absolute bust that this year's Lakers is just so funny that it's sad, the downfall of Portland, their head office trading great roleplayers to help Lillard and the team as a whole, just gone for bread crumbs..
Then you have the 76ers, truly disappointed but my spirit stays positive, gotta give strenght to my boy Embiid, représent le Cameroun, I have to see this man get at keast a ring.

Fuck Golden State Warriors (GSW HATE THREAD) 1 year 10 months ago #1385360

Quoting innit [ Click to expand ]

To be as good as him? LeBron's 2018 season is better than any of Curry's seasons will ever be. LBJ is in my opinion, the Greatest Basketball Player of All Time. I do not mind if someone thinks Jordan is the GOAT because I do understand why someone would say that, but Curry has no right to be even in the same convo as LeBron, the closest all time great I'd compare Curry with is KD, and if I was a coach, 9/10 times, I'd still pick KD.

Also I do hope Embiid does win a ring because he truly deserves one.
  • Vodka4Gaben
  • Diamond Boarder
  • LeBron "King" James

Ex - TTT Server Owner

Ex - Forum Staff
Ex - TTT Moderator x4
Ex - TF2 Moderator
Ex - Deathrun Moderator
Ex - Murder Moderator
Last Edit: 1 year 10 months ago by Vodka4Gaben.
The following user(s) said Thank You: slodoban milošević

Fuck Golden State Warriors (GSW HATE THREAD) 1 year 10 months ago #1385366

Vodka4Gaben wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
could not disagree more

if he wins this he will be in the conversation for PG1 all time to pass magic johnson, if he wins another one after this he will most certainly be past Magic but lebum is a loser and a fraud who cries after he gets his eyes poked (he layed on the court crying longer than most players do when they break their ankle), out of spite i rank him under someone like bradley beal or kris middleton just because hes a bitch made sellout.
lebum will never pass jordan but curry has a chance to pass crybaby james in his career
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster
  • black people should totally be allowed to vote
  • Thanks received: 1821
Jay House number 1 as always
Last Edit: 1 year 10 months ago by Lerpson.
The following user(s) said Thank You: slodoban milošević
Time to create page: 0.115 seconds

150 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32