• Thanks received: 1137
Ex Deathrun SA
Ex Murder SA
Ex Bhop Admin
Ex Surf Mod
Ex Graphics Section Mod
Ex TS / Discord Staff

Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nogtog, Sam.

Couple new raps 1 year 11 months ago #1382750

Really well made mate. What do you use to create these?
  • Chuteuk
  • Community Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • ZARP Owner
  • Thanks received: 5058
The following user(s) said Thank You: Siren

Couple new raps 1 year 11 months ago #1382752

Chuteuk wrote:

Cheers, before I was using audacity, exporting the track as one file (keeping the instrumental out of it) and then using Premiere Pro to include any art / lyrics and add audio effects to my vocals track. Basically a really scuffed way of mastering and mixing it all.

I've since been using Adobe Audition because the raw recording results are typically cleaner, and that's what I've done to make these 2 raps and maybe one other recent one. And it includes all the audio effect features the same as Premiere. So I can mix the vocals live in a sense, track by track, instead of relying on my final recording before mixing. It's better than Audacity even if they both are limited in comparison to proper recording software. And then it's the same finalisation in Premiere minus all the audio edits. Just subs and an image. I could learn something else and probably will but I'm happy doing it like this for now :lol: Sorry for the long winded reply.
  • Siren
  • Legendary Member
  • An Old Man
Ex Deathrun SA
Ex Murder SA
Ex Bhop Admin
Ex Surf Mod
Ex Graphics Section Mod
Ex TS / Discord Staff

Last Edit: 1 year 11 months ago by Siren.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Killa Kappa

Couple new raps 1 year 11 months ago #1382763

Siren wrote:
Chuteuk wrote:

Cheers, before I was using audacity, exporting the track as one file (keeping the instrumental out of it) and then using Premiere Pro to include any art / lyrics and add audio effects to my vocals track. Basically a really scuffed way of mastering and mixing it all.

I've since been using Adobe Audition because the raw recording results are typically cleaner, and that's what I've done to make these 2 raps and maybe one other recent one. And it includes all the audio effect features the same as Premiere. So I can mix the vocals live in a sense, track by track, instead of relying on my final recording before mixing. It's better than Audacity even if they both are limited in comparison to proper recording software. And then it's the same finalisation in Premiere minus all the audio edits. Just subs and an image. I could learn something else and probably will but I'm happy doing it like this for now :lol: Sorry for the long winded reply.

Thanks for the reply mate genuinely nice to have some insight into how recording and mixing a track like that could be done.
  • Chuteuk
  • Community Owner
  • ZARP Owner
  • Thanks received: 5058
The following user(s) said Thank You: Killa Kappa, Siren

Couple new raps 1 year 11 months ago #1382771

Chuteuk wrote:
Siren wrote:
Chuteuk wrote:

Thanks for the reply mate genuinely nice to have some insight into how recording and mixing a track like that could be done.

No worries
  • Siren
  • Legendary Member
  • An Old Man
Ex Deathrun SA
Ex Murder SA
Ex Bhop Admin
Ex Surf Mod
Ex Graphics Section Mod
Ex TS / Discord Staff