Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Click If You Like Shit Rapping

Click If You Like Shit Rapping 2 years 2 months ago #1375991

Here's my Cover of Token - Boom (feat. JID)
There are captions available on video but the lyrics are here:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
  • Siren
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • An Old Man
  • Thanks received: 1137
Ex Deathrun SA
Ex Murder SA
Ex Bhop Admin
Ex Surf Mod
Ex Graphics Section Mod
Ex TS / Discord Staff

Last Edit: 2 years 2 months ago by Siren.
Login or register to post a reply.

Click If You Like Shit Rapping 2 years 2 months ago #1375993

fire in the booth when
  • bassboosted oven
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP
  • i cant fix it
  • Thanks received: 294
The following user(s) said Thank You: Siren

Click If You Like Shit Rapping 2 years 2 months ago #1375996

heard that n word brother
  • Sam.
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • gmaes?
  • Thanks received: 1123
The following user(s) said Thank You: TrueOverL, Siren

Click If You Like Shit Rapping 2 years 2 months ago #1375997

If you like shit rapping just listen to any "Cardi B" or "Megan Thee Stallion" song, you'll be sorted.
  • Vodka4Gaben
  • Diamond Boarder
  • LeBron "King" James
  • Thanks received: 1516

Ex - TTT Server Owner

Ex - TTT Head Administrator
Ex - TTT Super Administrator
Ex - TeamSpeak/Discord Staff x2
Ex - Forum Staff
Ex - TTT Administrator x3
Ex - Deathrun Administrator
Ex - TTT Moderator x4
Ex - TF2 Moderator
Ex - Deathrun Moderator
Ex - Murder Moderator

Click If You Like Shit Rapping 2 years 2 months ago #1376005

Vodka4Gaben wrote:
If you like shit rapping just listen to any "Cardi B" or "Megan Thee Stallion" song, you'll be sorted.
Sorry, i'll stick to that REAL rap.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vodka4Gaben, Siren

Click If You Like Shit Rapping 2 years 2 months ago #1376010

bassboosted oven wrote:
fire in the booth when
He did it!
  • Killa Kappa
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 6748

Click If You Like Shit Rapping 2 years 2 months ago #1376021

Rap isn't my thing so I had planned to make some shity comment from reading the title HOWEVER thats pretty gosh darn well done, you do have talent, write your own shit and you could get somewhere in music.
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4043
The following user(s) said Thank You: slodoban milošević, Killa Kappa, Siren

Click If You Like Shit Rapping 2 years 2 months ago #1376056

Sam. wrote:

Of course. Only in positive ways showing love for the artists and their songs :) Had to read books at school that had those words in.

I’m just happy knowing I never have or will use it in a care free way just lobbing it about or making low key racists “jokes” unlike some people on here. (This isn’t aimed at you Sam) just so you know haha.

Just having a bit of a rant. People I used to play with in Zarp overused the word so much it was just sad and pathetic. So back to solo on bhop and surf I go. Till I find new nice people to play with.
  • Siren
  • Legendary Member
  • An Old Man
Ex Deathrun SA
Ex Murder SA
Ex Bhop Admin
Ex Surf Mod
Ex Graphics Section Mod
Ex TS / Discord Staff

Last Edit: 2 years 2 months ago by Siren.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sam.

Click If You Like Shit Rapping 2 years 2 months ago #1376057

zarp_smashmouth_avatar wrote:
Rap isn't my thing so I had planned to make some shity comment from reading the title HOWEVER thats pretty gosh darn well done, you do have talent, write your own shit and you could get somewhere in music.

Thankyou. I do write a lot of stuff but I find it hard placing it all into a good sounding song. I find copying songs a lot less stressful and it just allows me to have fun, and concentrate on a task which keeps my mind busy and happy in such a depressing time in my life.
  • Siren
  • Legendary Member
  • An Old Man
Ex Deathrun SA
Ex Murder SA
Ex Bhop Admin
Ex Surf Mod
Ex Graphics Section Mod
Ex TS / Discord Staff

The following user(s) said Thank You: Indiana Jones

Click If You Like Shit Rapping 2 years 2 months ago #1376067

Siren wrote:
Sam. wrote:

Of course. Only in positive ways showing love for the artists and their songs :) Had to read books at school that had those words in.

I’m just happy knowing I never have or will use it in a care free way just lobbing it about or making low key racists “jokes” unlike some people on here. (This isn’t aimed at you Sam) just so you know haha.

Just having a bit of a rant. People I used to play with in Zarp overused the word so much it was just sad and pathetic. So back to solo on bhop and surf I go. Till I find new nice people to play with.
its no excuse if you were really about showing love you would respect that there's a 99% chance those artists wouldn't want you to say the n word, its very easily substitutable and yet u refuse to do so either out of ignorance or malice
  • Denis
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1369

Click If You Like Shit Rapping 2 years 2 months ago #1376069

Siren wrote:
Sam. wrote:

Getting "I'm white but fuck white people" vibes here.
  • Agebt
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • MAN WHAT?!
  • Thanks received: 994
Propane#4246

Steam

Click If You Like Shit Rapping 2 years 2 months ago #1376073

Agebt wrote:
Siren wrote:
Sam. wrote:

Do you not hate white people? Did the last few years of progression mean nothing to you?
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah

Click If You Like Shit Rapping 2 years 2 months ago #1376076

Denis wrote:
Siren wrote:
Sam. wrote:

its no excuse if you were really about showing love you would respect that there's a 99% chance those artists wouldn't want you to say the n word, its very easily substitutable and yet u refuse to do so either out of ignorance or malice

Yeah. I did it out of complete malice. You got me. The fact you even decided to say that after what I just explained shows you don’t care to make an actual point.
  • Siren
  • Legendary Member
  • An Old Man
Ex Deathrun SA
Ex Murder SA
Ex Bhop Admin
Ex Surf Mod
Ex Graphics Section Mod
Ex TS / Discord Staff

Click If You Like Shit Rapping 2 years 2 months ago #1376077

Agebt wrote:
Siren wrote:
Sam. wrote:

Not at all. It’s more of a fuck people that think it’s funny to just say it carelessly and think it’s funny after saying it for the 10th time in 10 minutes. Like some edgy dumbass. Plus I was in a shit mood earlier just fancied talking some shit for once since I’m usually very passive and just chill out 99% of the time on here.
  • Siren
  • Legendary Member
  • An Old Man
Ex Deathrun SA
Ex Murder SA
Ex Bhop Admin
Ex Surf Mod
Ex Graphics Section Mod
Ex TS / Discord Staff

The following user(s) said Thank You: Killa Kappa, Nogtog

Click If You Like Shit Rapping 2 years 2 months ago #1376080

boom boom
worst part of the cover was the production of the original ngl so great job
  • Nogtog
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3435

Click If You Like Shit Rapping 2 years 2 months ago #1376081

Nogtog wrote:
boom boom
worst part of the cover was the production of the original ngl so great job

Thanks! And yeah I wasn’t a massive fan of the quiet chorus that sounded like it was bouncing down a hallway all distorted so I made it a little less like that, I think.
  • Siren
  • Legendary Member
  • An Old Man
Ex Deathrun SA
Ex Murder SA
Ex Bhop Admin
Ex Surf Mod
Ex Graphics Section Mod
Ex TS / Discord Staff

The following user(s) said Thank You: Nogtog

Click If You Like Shit Rapping 2 years 2 months ago #1376083

Boom boom boom! Boom boom! O wait i was speaking boomer

Translation:
Well done Siren! The video booms(rocks)
  • xDutchCat
  • Expert Boarder
  • xDumbCat
  • Thanks received: 538

Former
Murder Super Administrator
SSRP Super Administrator x2
Event Manager
Server Apps & Appeals Section Mod

Click If You Like Shit Rapping 2 years 2 months ago #1376086

Siren wrote:
Denis wrote:
Siren wrote:
Sam. wrote:

Yeah. I did it out of complete malice. You got me. The fact you even decided to say that after what I just explained shows you don’t care to make an actual point.

Dumb ass mother fucker context no matter you racist :clap: you said nword get out :clap: canceled :clap: in the bin :clap: get banned :clap: doxing you rn and swatting you for rapping and not doing a huge BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP when you said nword cause it was part of song. BYE BYE LIFE

Edit: Just in case some window licker thought I was serious the shit above is a joke
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah
Last Edit: 2 years 2 months ago by Indiana Jones. Reason: Safety of account
The following user(s) said Thank You: Siren, Nogtog

Click If You Like Shit Rapping 2 years 2 months ago #1376212

zarp_smashmouth_avatar wrote:
Siren wrote:
Denis wrote:
Siren wrote:
Sam. wrote:

Dumb ass mother fucker context no matter you racist :clap: you said nword get out :clap: canceled :clap: in the bin :clap: get banned :clap: doxing you rn and swatting you for rapping and not doing a huge BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP when you said nword cause it was part of song. BYE BYE LIFE

Edit: Just in case some window licker thought I was serious the shit above is a joke
Good joke stewart keep saying the n word I’m sure the grand total of 0 black ppl you come in contact with are all good with it!
  • Denis
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Click If You Like Shit Rapping 2 years 2 months ago #1376214

Siren wrote:
Denis wrote:
Siren wrote:
Sam. wrote:

I did say out of malice or ignorance, since you are adamant it’s not out of malice then it’s clearly ignorance since I guarantee if you didn’t live in a caucasian bubble in the middle of nowhere you would know that regardless of the context you shouldn’t be saying the n word lmao

It’s really not that hard to grasp but for some reasons you guys always wanna bring out some stupid argument like it’s “for love and respect”
  • Denis
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.141 seconds

319 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
17/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40