Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Question for those who have been on Zarp for ages.

Question for those who have been on Zarp for ages. 2 years 4 months ago #1372682

Booster packs keep me coming back :(
  • Orang3
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I'm orange...
  • Thanks received: 431

Max: "I will never be CM banned feel free to quote this in the future"
Login or register to post a reply.

Question for those who have been on Zarp for ages. 2 years 4 months ago #1372692

Orang3 wrote:
Booster packs keep me coming back :(
It's called having a problem
  • Killa Kappa
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 6745
The following user(s) said Thank You: TrueOverL

Question for those who have been on Zarp for ages. 2 years 4 months ago #1372731

Jugger wrote:
To the people who have played on Zarp for longer than 3 years, how have you not gotten bored? For example, I have moved on from video games in general, especially those that I played constantly for years as they are now incredibly boring. Does it not get repetitive to grind everyday?

I have a question similar specifically revolving around people who haven’t played in years and still come on to complain periodically and then say they moved on. :S
  • Jawson
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • ZARP
  • Thanks received: 1926
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nafe, Lewis_is_java, Sron, MsRevine, Killa Kappa and 1 more...

Question for those who have been on Zarp for ages. 2 years 4 months ago #1372760

I did get bored
  • DoSpiiR
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • yfz
  • Thanks received: 111
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Question for those who have been on Zarp for ages. 2 years 4 months ago #1372761

lol
  • Agebt
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • MAN WHAT?!
  • Thanks received: 993
Propane#4246

Steam
Last Edit: 2 years 4 months ago by Agebt.
The following user(s) said Thank You: TrueOverL

Question for those who have been on Zarp for ages. 2 years 4 months ago #1372767

College and work.
  • Mytic
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 388

Question for those who have been on Zarp for ages. 2 years 4 months ago #1372768

I play other games other than zarp and I mainly dont get a chance to play much as it is this time of year as its so busy, the whole community is at a point where a lot of people come and go and this happens each year I have been here since 2015 so I can tell you now its very normal to move on and find other things dont worry
  • Mix3rz
  • Former Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 352

Question for those who have been on Zarp for ages. 2 years 4 months ago #1372770

Jugger wrote:
To the people who have played on Zarp for longer than 3 years, how have you not gotten bored? For example, I have moved on from video games in general, especially those that I played constantly for years as they are now incredibly boring. Does it not get repetitive to grind everyday?

I first started playing in 2013, but I no longer play Gmod. I often resigned when things got stale and/or I got bored, to go player other games I got more enjoyment out of.
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL

Question for those who have been on Zarp for ages. 2 years 4 months ago #1372832

Been here also since 2013, and I remember for quite a while, what I'd do was play briefly, then leave for a couple of months. Rinse and repeat.

Later on, when the seasonal events became a bigger thing, I started playing more actively. My brain tends to enjoy binaries, and things that don't change much. ZARP has changed, and there is quite a bit of repetitiveness to it, but to be fair - there's repetitiveness to a lot of games. MOBAs are pretty much the same no matter how many times you play them. So are the majority of FPS games.
But people still play them quite regularly.

For me, I guess I enjoyed playing it because I liked playing the part of a passive observer who gave shit away on occasion. I enjoyed some of the gameplay aspects, but didn't indulge too often. Ultimately, I come back to it out of habit, much like with a lot of things. It'll always be something I'm glad I got to enjoy at its peak, even if that never returns.
  • Father Watson
  • Nitro Booster
  • Thanks received: 1041
https://gyazo.com/fbafb32cd9b0fe8b55a862c42ff71d9a

Question for those who have been on Zarp for ages. 2 years 4 months ago #1372882

completionism, the slow grind towards an unacheivable goal, and the small minority of the community i get along with.
i usually play for a few weeks, leave for a while and then come back again for a bit
There is nothing more valuable in a difficult time than buckwheat. Granular gold, food of the gods.

Question for those who have been on Zarp for ages. 2 years 4 months ago #1372893

yes
  • Sron
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 150

Question for those who have been on Zarp for ages. 2 years 4 months ago #1372895

i dont think there is any grinding on ssrp anymore (apart from the boring lawn mower xp). It is actually so easy to get 1 billion cash in a week.
  • rroobbiinn10xx
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Zwarte piet is not racist
  • Thanks received: 1739

Question for those who have been on Zarp for ages. 2 years 4 months ago #1372920

Jugger wrote:
because we’re waiting for a reset and overhauled gamemode that won’t happen
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rae, TrueOverL
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds

204 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1