Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: New variant

New variant 2 years 4 months ago #1372250

Pie_ wrote:
maddox wrote:
What’s everyone’s opinion on the omicron variant, do you think there will be another lockdown?
I think there is gonna be another lockdown but I doubt anyone will follow the guidelines for longer than 2 weeks. There are too many anti-vaxxers now in the UK so I guess the only way for Covid to fully end is time. People need to get it and get over it to fully understand what its like to have covid and why they need to get vaccinated. There are kids at my school now starting to post anti vax shit on their stories on Instagram which just shows how fucked we all truly are

Not anti-vax just anti-control and anti-police state
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 8582
Login or register to post a reply.

New variant 2 years 4 months ago #1372430

on a kinda related note, anyone had the vaccine recently? my arm is fucking killing me and I actually have to do stuff tommorow, any tips?
  • maddox
  • Gold Boarder
  • Ian foot
  • Thanks received: 1297
sky.lea | youtube | steam

Discord: edward_adonis

New variant 2 years 4 months ago #1372431

have omicron atm not had one vaccine and honestly I have had dodgy kebabs make me feel worse. New variant fell off hard
  • luke_
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • -0121-
  • Thanks received: 1139
"R.I.P. Born In Blood" - March the first 2016...
First Seen: Dec 08, 2013 6:54 PM .

The following user(s) said Thank You: Nafe

New variant 2 years 4 months ago #1372432

maddox wrote:
on a kinda related note, anyone had the vaccine recently? my arm is fucking killing me and I actually have to do stuff tommorow, any tips?
nice microchip buddy
  • Killa Kappa
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 6745
The following user(s) said Thank You: JoshuaIsGreat

New variant 2 years 4 months ago #1372439

maddox wrote:

Nothing much more to do than wait, having a small fever and aching near the injection site is very common and could last up to 48 hours after you got it. If you are not up to do the stuff tomorrow, then explain why.
  • Red.
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • ✨✨✨
  • Thanks received: 719

Former Deathrun Server Owner
Former Minecraft Super Administrator
The following user(s) said Thank You: Indiana Jones

New variant 2 years 4 months ago #1372458

Pie_ wrote:
maddox wrote:
What’s everyone’s opinion on the omicron variant, do you think there will be another lockdown?
I think there is gonna be another lockdown but I doubt anyone will follow the guidelines for longer than 2 weeks. There are too many anti-vaxxers now in the UK so I guess the only way for Covid to fully end is time. People need to get it and get over it to fully understand what its like to have covid and why they need to get vaccinated. There are kids at my school now starting to post anti vax shit on their stories on Instagram which just shows how fucked we all truly are

Omg how much did the government pay you PIE :angry: :angry: :angry:
  • rroobbiinn10xx
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Zwarte piet is not racist
  • Thanks received: 1739

New variant 2 years 4 months ago #1372472

Pie_ wrote:
maddox wrote:

Well, I really wouldn't blame young people to start not trusting this whole vaccine shite. At first they said if you had 2 vaccines you will be fine and it stop covid and now they want people to get vaccine boosters every 3-6 months? it is the most retarded thing I've seen in years and I will continue to say its the biggest scam ever, the amount of money the governments all over the world are making just because of this is probably insane. I defiantly will not be getting the booster anyways lmao.

If there is going to be another lockdown there will just be even more riots and shit will just get worse, I just can't understand why people just cannot forgot about it. Before covid, no one wore masks to protect them against people being sick with flu's and everything like that. The masks are actually making things worse now since we cannot get the bacteria our bodies need due to being so "clean and safe".
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 5656

New variant 2 years 4 months ago #1372475

OnionRings wrote:
Pie_ wrote:
maddox wrote:

Well, I really wouldn't blame young people to start not trusting this whole vaccine shite. At first they said if you had 2 vaccines you will be fine and it stop covid and now they want people to get vaccine boosters every 3-6 months? it is the most retarded thing I've seen in years and I will continue to say its the biggest scam ever, the amount of money the governments all over the world are making just because of this is probably insane. I defiantly will not be getting the booster anyways lmao.

If there is going to be another lockdown there will just be even more riots and shit will just get worse, I just can't understand why people just cannot forgot about it. Before covid, no one wore masks to protect them against people being sick with flu's and everything like that. The masks are actually making things worse now since we cannot get the bacteria our bodies need due to being so "clean and safe".

I wouldn't tell the 5,287,902 dead from covid and their family and friends to just "forget about it".
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4300
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022

New variant 2 years 4 months ago #1372477

TheXnator wrote:
OnionRings wrote:
Pie_ wrote:
maddox wrote:

I wouldn't tell the 5,287,902 dead from covid and their family and friends to just "forget about it".

Aye man that’s an inflated number though, let’s not forget that a lot of deaths are being marked up as covid, even if people died in car accidents or something.
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 8582
The following user(s) said Thank You: OnionRings

New variant 2 years 4 months ago #1372479

Nafe wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
OnionRings wrote:
Pie_ wrote:
maddox wrote:

Aye man that’s an inflated number though, let’s not forget that a lot of deaths are being marked up as covid, even if people died in car accidents or something.

That may be true, but bear in mind there are sometimes lasting effects as well even if people do recover - my healthy little brother caught covid and now he has asthma, similar situation with my mum.
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4300
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022
Last Edit: 2 years 4 months ago by TheXnator.

New variant 2 years 4 months ago #1372481

TheXnator wrote:
Nafe wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
OnionRings wrote:
Pie_ wrote:
maddox wrote:

That may be true, but bear in mind there are sometimes lasting effects as well even if people do recover - my healthy little brother caught covid and now he has asthma, similar situation with my mum.

Sorry to hear about that.
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 5656
Time to create page: 0.140 seconds

285 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
13/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40