Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: New variant

New variant 2 years 4 months ago #1372005

IIIlllIIIllIIIllIIIllIIIll wrote:
xDutchCat wrote:
Honestly, It's normal that there are new variants of viruses and other diseases. Nature develops and is actually always finding a way on 'winning' as life develops on there are new variants of COVID etc. However, I'm done with the pandemics and the 'there will be no vaccination duty. But slowly they're working on making it that you need to be vaccinated.

Some places are completely fucked.

Well here in the Netherlands for example 2 Dutch fucking prime ministers said last time that there will not be any vaccination duty and another long lockdown, We're currently in the 2nd or 3rd week of lockdown as they mentioned it will only take 3 weeks. I bet they will close the country again and say in 2025 that we can finally do some shit.

Secondly, they have been forcing to show your QR - Code in restaurants etc. You simply can't even order food to take-away because you're forced to show your qr-code. It is idiotic how people are being forced on taking a vaccination. It's horrible, I don't think anyone should be forced in taking something against their will. I understand however that there is a risk group but if more people who actually wants to get vacced i see no further issue.

I've heard in Austria with the vaccination thing and from someother countries. I Don't want to talk like covid is nothing, but us humanity have survived even worse, deadlier and more contagious diseases
  • xDutchCat
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • xDumbCat
  • Thanks received: 538

Former
Murder Super Administrator
SSRP Super Administrator x2
Event Manager
Server Apps & Appeals Section Mod

Login or register to post a reply.

New variant 2 years 4 months ago #1372007

xDutchCat wrote:
xDutchCat wrote:
Honestly, It's normal that there are new variants of viruses and other diseases. Nature develops and is actually always finding a way on 'winning' as life develops on there are new variants of COVID etc. However, I'm done with the pandemics and the 'there will be no vaccination duty. But slowly they're working on making it that you need to be vaccinated.

Well here in the Netherlands for example 2 Dutch fucking prime ministers said last time that there will not be any vaccination duty and another long lockdown, We're currently in the 2nd or 3rd week of lockdown as they mentioned it will only take 3 weeks. I bet they will close the country again and say in 2025 that we can finally do some shit.

Secondly, they have been forcing to show your QR - Code in restaurants etc. You simply can't even order food to take-away because you're forced to show your qr-code. It is idiotic how people are being forced on taking a vaccination. It's horrible, I don't think anyone should be forced in taking something against their will. I understand however that there is a risk group but if more people who actually wants to get vacced i see no further issue.

I've heard in Austria with the vaccination thing and from someother countries. I Don't want to talk like covid is nothing, but us humanity have survived even worse, deadlier and more contagious diseases

Ah so you are on one of the fucked lists. Go sit next to Australia, Austria and Germany! Can't say no, go comply. Or don't, go do a bit of trolling :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :evil: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4053

New variant 2 years 4 months ago #1372011

Nobody is gonna care about the lockdown anymore. I remember in the first lockdown, whenever I went to the shops it was like a ghost town since literally no one was going out apart from essential shopping. Second and third wave came around and here I am seeing people living their life as normal for the most part, with only minor adjustments, to which I can't blame them for. This time around I genuinely think nobody will care, especially if they're vaccinated.
  • Rule
  • Legendary Member
  • Kyber4PHSO
  • Thanks received: 1265
Ex-Staff
Last Edit: 2 years 4 months ago by Rule.

New variant 2 years 4 months ago #1372021

Morgan wrote:
You guys should all look to Dr. Fauci on this matter, he is a god gamer!

Dr. Faucheesy :?

New variant 2 years 4 months ago #1372024

Rule wrote:
Nobody is gonna care about the lockdown anymore. I remember in the first lockdown, whenever I went to the shops it was like a ghost town since literally no one was going out apart from essential shopping. Second and third wave came around and here I am seeing people living their life as normal for the most part, with only minor adjustments, to which I can't blame them for. This time around I genuinely think nobody will care, especially if they're vaccinated.
Honestly I think people not caring is the reason it’s gone on for so long, so it’s a bit counter intuitive.
  • maddox
  • Gold Boarder
  • Ian foot
  • Thanks received: 1297
sky.lea | youtube | steam

Discord: edward_adonis

New variant 2 years 4 months ago #1372026

Probably nothing to worry about. Wear a mask, keep your distance, and preferably vaccinate yourself - And you should be fine.

COVID has mutated many times over since first discovered, so this "Omicron" variant is likely to be the same as the previous ones - The media is just probably running out of things to say or do so they need more stuff to pump into their news portals. They're just unnecessarily inducing panic and fear, and to me, it seems that a lot of people are just generally fed up with COVID and couldn't give a shit anymore... Pardon my French.
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418

New variant 2 years 4 months ago #1372049

lol I can't believe some of the shit Austria is doing tbh

• Nafe
  • Thanks received: 8582

New variant 2 years 4 months ago #1372070

well mandatory vaccines worked fine in Tuskegee Alabama i dont see why they wont work now!
  • jam
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • o/
  • Thanks received: 1409
ex CM

New variant 2 years 4 months ago #1372074

xDutchCat wrote:
xDutchCat wrote:

i dont think you should be forced to take things against your will either, but herd immunity is important so you dont kill people by spreading viruses to them, without vaccinations disease death rates would be fucking immense, you should have the right to do what you want with your body until it starts harming others, and not taking vaccines for preventable illnesses is a great way to harm others.

and for the "humanity has survived worse" yeah we have, but not before thousands or maybe millions of people died first, some shit we only survived because so many people died the virus/disease couldnt spread enough, not exactly what i call a win personally lol

death rates may seem comparatively low, but for example 0.1%, what seems to be an extremely low number, accounts for 7 million people, just cuz you dont have what looks like a high chance for a virus to kill you doesnt mean that millions wont be part of that <1% (this isnt directly in response to you but more targetted at everyone who seems to think "lmao only x% of people die, its not even that bad")

just wear your mask, if a fuckin furry can sit in one of those giant costume heads for a 12 hour convention i think the average person can wear a centimeter thick piece of cloth to enter a shop, get your vaccine, if the government wanted to steal your info and spy on you they can already do that without microchips, how many people *dont* carry a mobile phone these days? and if they wanted to cull the population like some psychos believe, trust me, look up what modern nerve gas is capable of, a needle tip of an invisible gas on your skin can kill you almost instantly, they arent gonna release a shitty flu and fake vaccine to off us all with shit like that around. and vaccine mandates arent fascism for any conservative karens out there, most governments these days do a lot worse for a lot less, just look at texas or america as a whole lmao.

also btw half of this isnt directed at you but more so some of the other replies in this post, just didnt wanna make 5 seperate replies so i covered all my bases here :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
looking forward to the shitstorm of replies :zarp:
There is nothing more valuable in a difficult time than buckwheat. Granular gold, food of the gods.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denis

New variant 2 years 4 months ago #1372075

Mr. Richard wrote:
Probably nothing to worry about. Wear a mask, keep your distance, and preferably vaccinate yourself - And you should be fine.

COVID has mutated many times over since first discovered, so this "Omicron" variant is likely to be the same as the previous ones - The media is just probably running out of things to say or do so they need more stuff to pump into their news portals. They're just unnecessarily inducing panic and fear, and to me, it seems that a lot of people are just generally fed up with COVID and couldn't give a shit anymore... Pardon my French.
:clap: :clap: :clap: fax
There is nothing more valuable in a difficult time than buckwheat. Granular gold, food of the gods.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denis

New variant 2 years 4 months ago #1372076

Aku wrote:
just wear your mask

bed wetter
  • Nafe
  • Thanks received: 8582

New variant 2 years 4 months ago #1372077

Nafe wrote:
Aku wrote:
just wear your mask

bed wetter
WTF YOU WERENT SUPPOSED TO FUCKING TELL ANYONE? YOU ACTUAL FUCKING CUNT WHY WOULD YOU POST THAT PUBLICLY :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: IM FUCKING CRYING RN CUZ OF THIS SHIT FUCK YOU

New variant 2 years 4 months ago #1372117

xDutchCat wrote:
xDutchCat wrote:

you aren't forced shit here in the netherlands, you can order food for take-away without showing your QR code. you only have to show your QR code if you want to partake in in-door activities such as, yes, eating in a restaurant, going to the movies, going clubbing and other 'secondary luxury necessities'(also for hopsitals).

i dont particularly agree with this, but you still can do a lot without showing your QR code. and i can understand this gives the feeling of being 'forced' to go and get the vaccine, but you can still do these activities if you get tested which is more than reasonable if you aren't vaccinated.

being that misinformed and spreading misinformation like that is one of the main reasons this shit keeps dragging on, and on, and on. please educate yourself before spilling crazy conspiracy theory sewage.

(my point will be invalid if they introduced the '2G policy' tho, which is kind of what is happening in austria)
  • spodermon
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • heyyyy
  • Thanks received: 1394
bestest ex ssrp super admin

e
Last Edit: 2 years 4 months ago by spodermon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Red.

New variant 2 years 4 months ago #1372120

lovely can't wait for another wave of retards that think covid is fake and shit like that :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
  • Vodka4Gaben
  • Diamond Boarder
  • LeBron "King" James
  • Thanks received: 1516

Ex - TTT Server Owner

Ex - TTT Head Administrator
Ex - TTT Super Administrator
Ex - TeamSpeak/Discord Staff x2
Ex - Forum Staff
Ex - TTT Administrator x3
Ex - Deathrun Administrator
Ex - TTT Moderator x4
Ex - TF2 Moderator
Ex - Deathrun Moderator
Ex - Murder Moderator

New variant 2 years 4 months ago #1372122

Vodka4Gaben wrote:
lovely can't wait for another wave of retards that think covid is fake and shit like that :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
covids not real bro
  • Killa Kappa
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 6745

New variant 2 years 4 months ago #1372123

My bank account could do with another lockdown tbf
  • koRe Phantom
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Severe Autism
  • Thanks received: 258
Best Prop Abuser

Ex-TTT Administrator
Ex-Minecraft Administrator

Discord: korephantom

New variant 2 years 4 months ago #1372124

Vodka4Gaben wrote:
It’s definitely real but from what I’m hearing it sounds like it could have been created in a lab or some shit.
  • maddox
  • Gold Boarder
  • Ian foot
  • Thanks received: 1297
sky.lea | youtube | steam

Discord: edward_adonis
Last Edit: 2 years 4 months ago by maddox.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vodka4Gaben

New variant 2 years 4 months ago #1372232

Never really liked Greek ):
  • JakeTheDog_
  • Gold Boarder
  • Silent March till the end
  • Thanks received: 310

New variant 2 years 4 months ago #1372235

maddox wrote:
What’s everyone’s opinion on the omicron variant, do you think there will be another lockdown?
I think there is gonna be another lockdown but I doubt anyone will follow the guidelines for longer than 2 weeks. There are too many anti-vaxxers now in the UK so I guess the only way for Covid to fully end is time. People need to get it and get over it to fully understand what its like to have covid and why they need to get vaccinated. There are kids at my school now starting to post anti vax shit on their stories on Instagram which just shows how fucked we all truly are
  • Pie_
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Lewis Abdul Hajar
  • Thanks received: 656
Teamspeak/Discord Head Administrator
SSRP Head Administrator
Rat Sandwich Enjoyer

New variant 2 years 4 months ago #1372236

maddox wrote:
What’s everyone’s opinion on the omicron variant, do you think there will be another lockdown?
I think there is gonna be another lockdown but I doubt anyone will follow the guidelines for longer than 2 weeks. There are too many anti-vaxxers now in the UK so I guess the only way for Covid to fully end is time. People need to get it and get over it to fully understand what its like to have covid and why they need to get vaccinated. There are kids at my school now starting to post anti vax shit on their stories on Instagram which just shows how fucked we all truly are
  • Pie_
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Lewis Abdul Hajar
  • Thanks received: 656
Teamspeak/Discord Head Administrator
SSRP Head Administrator
Rat Sandwich Enjoyer
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds

282 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1