Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Idk what to title this.

Idk what to title this. 2 years 4 months ago #1371602

I'd like to make a public post apologizing to Callum, everyone i have unintentionally offended/pissed off & also introduce myself a little bit to all the ”new” players in hopes of at least 1 of my so called haters forgiving me.

First of all, i truly want to make a public apology to Callum. I wanted and tried to go after him after having my meme video reply deleted and my account banned for 2 days. After apologizing to Callum via Discord & explaining the situation, Callum told me he was not the one who banned nor deleted my posts, althought i explained to Callum why i was sure he was the one who banned me, it turns out to be incorrect which makes my decision of going after Callum even more stupid. I believe i said enough to Callum in our private Discord chat to show him that i truly am sorry for the way i behaved. I fully acknowledge what i did was very wrong and incredibly petty considering it was only a 2 day forum ban. I do not agree with me being banned and my post deleted, but the way i acted was clearly very childish and stupid. After having actually interacted with Callum, i have realized that he is a very talented, calm and professional staff member who deserves the ranks he has.

Next up, i want to apologize to everyone who i have ACTUALLY offended with my replies. I truly have never meant to offend anyone, even when calling the owners/dev team delusional. I did not mean it in a offensive way, rather seeing it as a wake up call but i completely understand how saying that was very wrong of me & i understand that when it is directed at someone, that someone sees it as offensive. I truly apologize for that & i will not be calling anyone anything offensive in the future, i will truly try my best to not offend anyone.

I'd also like to ask the people that hate me because of me mentioning the stabbing incident to stop sending hate towards me. I did not give much explanation to that fact, but i think i don't really need to explain what has happened in my personal life. I still understand why people see it in the way they do, but the amount of topic spamming and` name calling abuse i have received even on the kindest replies is completely unjustified and needless. After all, when it all started i gave out my steam url publicly and asked people to contact me there instead of trashing forum topics made by others on completely unrelated topics.

& in hopes of clearing up the hate for me, i'd like to introduce myself to players that do not know me from all those years ago.
I wont be giving out my name for safety reasons but, my main interests are cooking, everything related to IT, gardening & studying everything i possibly can. Im 22 of age, i have 2 cats that are absolutely spoiled with love, these days i am completely against violence (aka i've developed out of the phase where i thought violence is cool which was clearly absolutely braindead), i myself consider myself to be a mentally mature person who understands self deprecating jokes & thus i havent taken the hate directed at me seriously. Idk what else to say, if anyone has any questions (that arent hateful), i'll gladly answer them.

Im sure this post will receive troll replies from the certain people that have been hating me but i truly hope there will be serious responses & i hope people will understand what kind of person i am. I cant make everyone like me, there will always be people who dislike me but with this post im hoping to get on the positive side of most of this community, as most of you seem very chill & kind.

& my last apology is to the forum mods. Because of me there has been so much useless shitposting with people posting hate to my replies & me responding with some satire dogshit, thus making the forum admins waste their time to delete these replies.

Everyone here decides themselves if they want to forgive me, accept me or whatever, but at least i have put out my own explanation & apology out there, & i really hope to see mature responses to this, not childish provocative responses again.
If anyone has some questions that they think dont belong on the forums, please contact me on steam @ steamcommunity.com/id/SaltSwitch

Much love, Plague/Ruby <3
  • RubyTheSlump
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 212

SIX BODIES DROPPED & NO BODY WENT TO HEAVEN

steamcommunity.com/id/saltswitch
Value: 1258€
Games owned: 127
Games played: 83 (65%)
Hours on record: 4,167.5h [/list
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Clarky, TheXnator, koRe Phantom, Callum.

Idk what to title this. 2 years 4 months ago #1371638

ok pal
  • Gody
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1058

Idk what to title this. 2 years 4 months ago #1371639

takes a lot to open up and publicly apologise, fair play
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536
The following user(s) said Thank You: RubyTheSlump

Idk what to title this. 2 years 4 months ago #1371640

Unacceptable
  • Jawson
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • ZARP
  • Thanks received: 1926

Idk what to title this. 2 years 4 months ago #1371659

That's a fat apology, fair play man. Respect B)
  • koRe Phantom
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Severe Autism
  • Thanks received: 258
Best Prop Abuser

Ex-TTT Administrator
Ex-Minecraft Administrator

Discord: korephantom
The following user(s) said Thank You: RubyTheSlump

Idk what to title this. 2 years 4 months ago #1371660

koRe Phantom wrote:
That's a fat apology, fair play man. Respect B)

With the amount of shit i have caused in less than 2 weeks, i honestly feel like this apology isn't even good enough lmao. But thank you to everyone who has accepted my apology, i truly appreciate it <3
  • RubyTheSlump
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 212

SIX BODIES DROPPED & NO BODY WENT TO HEAVEN

steamcommunity.com/id/saltswitch
Value: 1258€
Games owned: 127
Games played: 83 (65%)
Hours on record: 4,167.5h [/list

Idk what to title this. 2 years 4 months ago #1372008

I really don't know what to say honestly, but I'm glad you're apologizing towards those people you may have affected.
I appreciate it you realising what you may have caused / have caused. Shows how mature you actually are to set things right.
  • xDutchCat
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • xDumbCat
  • Thanks received: 538

Former
Murder Super Administrator
SSRP Super Administrator x2
Event Manager
Server Apps & Appeals Section Mod

Idk what to title this. 2 years 4 months ago #1372078