Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: What's 9+10?

What's 9+10? 1 week 11 hours ago #1361394

21

Today we celebrate the national holiday 9/10/2021.

  • Hoi
  • Hoi's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • 21
  • Posts: 2321
  • Thanks received: 510
  • Karma: 39


Thank you Nexize for VIP

21

Resigned Global moderator, TTT/DarkRP Admin
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SwiiFTz, Pie_, Vodka4Gaben, Turtlx69

What's 9+10? 1 week 10 hours ago #1361397

maybe later
  • Hiro.
  • Hiro.'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Posts: 3550
  • Thanks received: 1612
  • Karma: 45



Pink Lemonade Co-Owner
Legendary Member
SSRP Head Admin
SSRP Super Admin (x2)
SSRP Admin (x5)
SSRP Moderator (x2)
TTT Admin
Bhop Moderator
TF2 Moderator
TS3/Discord Admin
4 Section Forum Moderator
Login or register to post a reply.

What's 9+10? 1 week 9 hours ago #1361399

21 :lol:
  • SwiiFTz
  • SwiiFTz's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Legendary Member
  • Ambassador
  • -_-
  • Posts: 2870
  • Thanks received: 919
  • Karma: 4
Former Minecraft Server Owner
Former TTT Super Administrator
Ex SSRP Administrator x2
Ex TTT Moderator
Ex Deathrun Moderator
Ex Murder Moderator
First Seen: Jul 09, 2014 11:13 PM
Login or register to post a reply.

What's 9+10? 6 days 20 hours ago #1361498

910 bro
  • ToBeHonest
  • ToBeHonest's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Loyal Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Tencent QQ group: 499508451 2
  • Posts: 8050
  • Thanks received: 2291
  • Karma: 37

Joe Biden(x4),This message from Mohammad Khanaqin, full face of Kurdistan, for you, Joe Biden. You go check up on a doctor, you have two yil. You live is two yil. Two yil from now, from today to two yil have one year and six month have two yil. You life. After this one you pass away. you go check the check up at the doctor
Login or register to post a reply.

What's 9+10? 6 days 20 hours ago #1361501

910
  • Siren
  • Siren's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Rapper / Impressionist
  • Posts: 660
  • Thanks received: 855
  • Karma: 100


> Steam <

Ex Deathrun SA
Ex Murder SA
Ex Bhop Admin
Ex Surf Mod
Ex Graphics Section Mod
Ex TS / Discord Staff
Login or register to post a reply.

What's 9+10? 6 days 20 hours ago #1361504

19
  • KrypticOG
  • KrypticOG's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Posts: 1921
  • Thanks received: 624
  • Karma: -14
JAY HOUSE REAL OWNER
Login or register to post a reply.

What's 9+10? 6 days 20 hours ago #1361505

B)
  • Turtlx69
  • Turtlx69's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Posts: 840
  • Thanks received: 243
  • Karma: 2
Login or register to post a reply.

What's 9+10? 6 days 13 hours ago #1361566

Hoi wrote:
21

Today we celebrate the national holiday 9/10/2021.


Where is the catch with this joke?
  • Aspect
  • Aspect's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Loyal Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • I demand respect, respect me. Respect me now.
  • Posts: 6906
  • Thanks received: 1455
  • Karma: -45
aspect demands resPECT.



Last Edit: 6 days 13 hours ago by Aspect.
Login or register to post a reply.

What's 9+10? 5 days 8 hours ago #1361808

Aspect wrote:
Hoi wrote:
21

Today we celebrate the national holiday 9/10/2021.


Where is the catch with this joke?

9+10=21 is an incorrect answer to a math problem, which was first spoken online in a Vine video. The video, also known as "What's Nine Plus Ten," quickly became a fad within the Vine community, leading to remixes and other parody, and later spreading to various other internet communities. In Summer 2019, the video saw a resurgence in popularity on Instagram, Twitter and iFunny.

Origin
On June 22nd, 2013, Vine user @DREHUPEMSU @WESTROSECRAN published the original video. Within eight years, the post received more than 30 million loops, 707,000 likes and 605,000 revines (mirror below). In the Vine, a man talks to a boy and claims that he is stupid. After the boy replies that he isn't, then the man asks him, "What's 9+10?" to which the boy answers "21." The man then reaffirms his statement.


- You stupid.
- No, I'm not.
- What's nine plus ten?
- Twenty one.
- You stupid.

Spread
The first known remix of the Vine was posted by user BRUH, where it received over 7.14 million loops, 185,000 likes, and 145,000 revines; another remix was posted a few days later.

Although the original Vine was deleted, the video was re-uploaded to YouTube on July 7th, 2014, by Alondra Morelos, and then again on July 9th by YouTuber Shadow Subscribe (seen below). By December 14, 2014, Morelos' upload had received over 5.7 million views and 37,000 likes, and Shadow's upload had received 3.7 million views and 28,000 likes.

Later, on August 29th, YouTube user SwiftStar352 uploaded a song featuring audio from the Vine (seen below) remixed with "Hot Ni**a" by rap star Bobby Shmurda, which was one of the nation's top songs at the time. The song reached 14.6 million views and 108,000 likes by December 2014. It has since been deleted, but a re-upload by Simply Boggsy has received over 390,000 views as of April 2016.

The child in the video, whose identity remains unknown, has often been referred to as "The 21 Kid."

Runaway Hoax
On October 13th, the parody website Huzlers released a hoax article detailing how the child had run away. The article noted that the child had left a goodbye note.

The child, whose real name is Habeeb Cisse, ran away from his home Saturday night and is currently being searched for throughout the whole Baltimore area. Authorities say the child left a goodbye note in his bedroom that read:

“I tired of everyone lafing(laughing) at me, I running away forever now, if yu(you) want to find me the only clue I leaving is 21”
Posts on several message boards, including IGN, indicated that some people fell for the hoax. A complimentary YouTube video was released by the user Franklin Clinton and received over 650,000 views as of April 2016. It is proven by YouTuber WavyWebSurf that this is the 21 kid because this video was originally uploaded on DREHUPEMSU's Vine page

On October 3rd, 2020, WavyWebSurf posted a video deep-diving into the hoax, gaining over 3.7 million views in a year (shown below).

2019 Resurgence
In Summer 2019, memes based on the Vine regained popularity on Twitter, iFunny and Instagram. Before April 4th, an unknown user posted a Not Funny, Didn't Laugh video featuring a still image from the Vine. On April 4th, 2019, the video was reuploaded to YouTube where it gained over 28,100 views within four months (shown below). On June 10th, 2019, YouTube user Bleu Chicken reuploaded an Awesome, He Finally meme based on the video made by an unknown author (shown below, right).

In the following month, the Vine gained further spread on iFunny, Twitter and on Instagram. On July 1st, 2019, Twitter user @Timotainment posted a "Not Funny, Didn't Laugh" edit of the Vine featuring Donkey Kong, with the video accumulating over 413,000 views in one month, and the tweet gaining over 14,500 retweets and 46,100 likes.

In July 2019, multiple notable edits of the Vine were posted on Twitter, iFunny and Instagram, including notable versions by @Zenkho_, @TunnelingOG, professionalretard.mp4 and yupanthony.

9/10/21
In January 2021, Twitter account @twentyonecount opened with the purpose of counting down the days until September 10th, 2021, the day when "9 + 10 really equals 21," according to their bio. The account's first tweet was posted on January 16th, and reads: "237 days until September 10th, 2021."

The page posted daily tweets counting down the days and grew a significant following in the eight months leading up to the date. On August 23rd, @twentyonecount posted, "When the day comes, on 9/10/21, he will decide your fate," along with a screenshot from the 9+10=21 video, gaining over 80,000 likes and 10,000 retweets in two weeks (shown below).

Days until 9/10/21 @TwentyOneCount When the day comes, on 9/10/21, he will decide your fate 1:22 a.m. · 23 Aug. 21 · Twitter for Android 10.7K Retweets 296 Quote Tweets 80.8K Likes Jaw Font Adaptation

On September 7th, Instagram page @spoobydoo posted an image of a cityscape with the 9+10=21 child looming over it and the text "9/10/21 Judgement Day" at the bottom (shown below, left). The post gained over 46,000 likes in two days. On the same day, Instagram page @chronic.memesv2 posted an image macro of the child with text reading "3 days until 9/10/21," gaining over 30,000 likes in two days (shown below, right).

@spoobydoo 9/10/21. Judgement Day. Statue of Liberty National Monument Sky Cloud Water World Blue Skyscraper Body of water Travel Tower block Horizon Font People Building Poster

On September 9th, @twentyonecount's countdown tweet, made at 1:48 a.m. EST, gained over 51,000 likes and 7,500 retweets in eight hours. The post reads, "1 day until 9/10/21 Prepare…" By the same date, the account boasted over 98,000 followers.

TL;DR
if you don't think this is funny go fuck yourself random
  • Hoi
  • Hoi's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • 21
  • Posts: 2321
  • Thanks received: 510
  • Karma: 39


Thank you Nexize for VIP

21

Resigned Global moderator, TTT/DarkRP Admin
Last Edit: 5 days 8 hours ago by Hoi.
Login or register to post a reply.

What's 9+10? 5 days 3 hours ago #1361860

Hoi wrote:
Aspect wrote:
Hoi wrote:
21

Today we celebrate the national holiday 9/10/2021.


Where is the catch with this joke?

9+10=21 is an incorrect answer to a math problem, which was first spoken online in a Vine video. The video, also known as "What's Nine Plus Ten," quickly became a fad within the Vine community, leading to remixes and other parody, and later spreading to various other internet communities. In Summer 2019, the video saw a resurgence in popularity on Instagram, Twitter and iFunny.

Origin
On June 22nd, 2013, Vine user @DREHUPEMSU @WESTROSECRAN published the original video. Within eight years, the post received more than 30 million loops, 707,000 likes and 605,000 revines (mirror below). In the Vine, a man talks to a boy and claims that he is stupid. After the boy replies that he isn't, then the man asks him, "What's 9+10?" to which the boy answers "21." The man then reaffirms his statement.


- You stupid.
- No, I'm not.
- What's nine plus ten?
- Twenty one.
- You stupid.

Spread
The first known remix of the Vine was posted by user BRUH, where it received over 7.14 million loops, 185,000 likes, and 145,000 revines; another remix was posted a few days later.

Although the original Vine was deleted, the video was re-uploaded to YouTube on July 7th, 2014, by Alondra Morelos, and then again on July 9th by YouTuber Shadow Subscribe (seen below). By December 14, 2014, Morelos' upload had received over 5.7 million views and 37,000 likes, and Shadow's upload had received 3.7 million views and 28,000 likes.

Later, on August 29th, YouTube user SwiftStar352 uploaded a song featuring audio from the Vine (seen below) remixed with "Hot Ni**a" by rap star Bobby Shmurda, which was one of the nation's top songs at the time. The song reached 14.6 million views and 108,000 likes by December 2014. It has since been deleted, but a re-upload by Simply Boggsy has received over 390,000 views as of April 2016.

The child in the video, whose identity remains unknown, has often been referred to as "The 21 Kid."

Runaway Hoax
On October 13th, the parody website Huzlers released a hoax article detailing how the child had run away. The article noted that the child had left a goodbye note.

The child, whose real name is Habeeb Cisse, ran away from his home Saturday night and is currently being searched for throughout the whole Baltimore area. Authorities say the child left a goodbye note in his bedroom that read:

“I tired of everyone lafing(laughing) at me, I running away forever now, if yu(you) want to find me the only clue I leaving is 21”
Posts on several message boards, including IGN, indicated that some people fell for the hoax. A complimentary YouTube video was released by the user Franklin Clinton and received over 650,000 views as of April 2016. It is proven by YouTuber WavyWebSurf that this is the 21 kid because this video was originally uploaded on DREHUPEMSU's Vine page

On October 3rd, 2020, WavyWebSurf posted a video deep-diving into the hoax, gaining over 3.7 million views in a year (shown below).

2019 Resurgence
In Summer 2019, memes based on the Vine regained popularity on Twitter, iFunny and Instagram. Before April 4th, an unknown user posted a Not Funny, Didn't Laugh video featuring a still image from the Vine. On April 4th, 2019, the video was reuploaded to YouTube where it gained over 28,100 views within four months (shown below). On June 10th, 2019, YouTube user Bleu Chicken reuploaded an Awesome, He Finally meme based on the video made by an unknown author (shown below, right).

In the following month, the Vine gained further spread on iFunny, Twitter and on Instagram. On July 1st, 2019, Twitter user @Timotainment posted a "Not Funny, Didn't Laugh" edit of the Vine featuring Donkey Kong, with the video accumulating over 413,000 views in one month, and the tweet gaining over 14,500 retweets and 46,100 likes.

In July 2019, multiple notable edits of the Vine were posted on Twitter, iFunny and Instagram, including notable versions by @Zenkho_, @TunnelingOG, professionalretard.mp4 and yupanthony.

9/10/21
In January 2021, Twitter account @twentyonecount opened with the purpose of counting down the days until September 10th, 2021, the day when "9 + 10 really equals 21," according to their bio. The account's first tweet was posted on January 16th, and reads: "237 days until September 10th, 2021."

The page posted daily tweets counting down the days and grew a significant following in the eight months leading up to the date. On August 23rd, @twentyonecount posted, "When the day comes, on 9/10/21, he will decide your fate," along with a screenshot from the 9+10=21 video, gaining over 80,000 likes and 10,000 retweets in two weeks (shown below).

Days until 9/10/21 @TwentyOneCount When the day comes, on 9/10/21, he will decide your fate 1:22 a.m. · 23 Aug. 21 · Twitter for Android 10.7K Retweets 296 Quote Tweets 80.8K Likes Jaw Font Adaptation

On September 7th, Instagram page @spoobydoo posted an image of a cityscape with the 9+10=21 child looming over it and the text "9/10/21 Judgement Day" at the bottom (shown below, left). The post gained over 46,000 likes in two days. On the same day, Instagram page @chronic.memesv2 posted an image macro of the child with text reading "3 days until 9/10/21," gaining over 30,000 likes in two days (shown below, right).

@spoobydoo 9/10/21. Judgement Day. Statue of Liberty National Monument Sky Cloud Water World Blue Skyscraper Body of water Travel Tower block Horizon Font People Building Poster

On September 9th, @twentyonecount's countdown tweet, made at 1:48 a.m. EST, gained over 51,000 likes and 7,500 retweets in eight hours. The post reads, "1 day until 9/10/21 Prepare…" By the same date, the account boasted over 98,000 followers.

TL;DR
if you don't think this is funny go fuck yourself random

I don't think this is a funny joke. A joke has a catch to it. This is garbage.
  • Aspect
  • Aspect's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Loyal Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • I demand respect, respect me. Respect me now.
  • Posts: 6906
  • Thanks received: 1455
  • Karma: -45
aspect demands resPECT.



Login or register to post a reply.
Moderators: ronaldmarc2009, Pie_
Time to create page: 0.097 seconds

408 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
23/127
online
Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP USA
1/127
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
5/32
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
4/32
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
20/42
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Murder
0/42
online
Copy IP to Clipboard View Gametracker Minecraft
0/128
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TeamSpeak
31/32
online
Connect to server Discord
324/810
online
Top