Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: an update 2

an update 2 2 years 7 months ago #1359676

I knew that one of my friends with mental health issues, that she got a Disorder named DID, More detail in the Spoiler if you don't know what it is.
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

I have encountered a lot of 'personalities' of her, before I knew what it was I was normally confused. As we were talking in the discord chat, she suddenly started talking differently; eventually, I knew she switched and I became to know more and more of her 'multiple personalities'. She basically had over 50 'switches' in a day. She even told me she was ashamed of it, I completely disagree. It is part of her, that is making her unique in the most unique way possible, you don't have to be ashamed of who you are and you don't have to change for the people who want you to change.

After talking a lot with her as I mentioned, I encountered a lot of switches and these 'persons' told me when they're not 'fronting (taking control)' they're all talking somewhere 'undescribable
I thought I talked to basically everyone... which I was wrong... one of the personalities showed up and eventually she harmed herself unconsciously, It was weird for me; We'd usually checked up every day on discord and voice-chatted... until one day I didn't hear from her in 3 days. Until the news that she ended up in the hospital because of that one personality harming her unconsciously.

I asked if she was okay and in a safe place. Which she confirmed. She was getting watched over by the hospital.

After that happened I also got a message from another friend, not related to each other at all, and heard that she did an attempt as well. I got lost mentally, I didn't know what to do. I had a lot of breakdowns, I talked a lot to both of them and assured they were both safe and which they were.
Luckily both of them are currently in a safe place. My friend with DID is currently in a place that she will be watched over a lot and protected.

I just want to thank everyone here that is showing a lot of support.

I can say that if you'd ever encounter someone with DID is just listen to their story, make sure they're safe, whenever the 'host' switched back they never knew what really happened, make sure that they can't harm themselves.
  • xDutchCat
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • xDumbCat
  • Thanks received: 538

Former
Murder Super Administrator
SSRP Super Administrator x2
Event Manager
Server Apps & Appeals Section Mod

Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sam.

an update 2 2 years 7 months ago #1359740

True, sometimes people just wanna be heard they dont want your advices or something
they just want someone to talk to and free shits from their hearts
i tottaly understand, hope everyone gets better

same for you dutch in case you want to talk to someone im here for you man
i love you
  • DoSpiiR
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • yfz
  • Thanks received: 111
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Login or register to post a reply.

an update 2 2 years 7 months ago #1359772

DoSpiiR wrote:
True, sometimes people just wanna be heard they dont want your advices or something
they just want someone to talk to and free shits from their hearts
i tottaly understand, hope everyone gets better

same for you dutch in case you want to talk to someone im here for you man

Thanks
  • xDutchCat
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • xDumbCat
  • Thanks received: 538

Former
Murder Super Administrator
SSRP Super Administrator x2