Nogtog wrote:
Aspect wrote:
Nogtog wrote:
Aspect wrote:
Nogtog wrote:
Aspect wrote:
EviIstewie wrote:
Aspect wrote:
might as well flip a coin to see which teams make it. Denmark lost to Finland but now they're in quarter finals? Okokokok. Dumb sport :whistle: :zarp:

idk but what I do know is its coming home

your team lost to fucking iceland with a population of 300k people :dry:
That was 5 years ago who cares. Stay mad its coming home

Oh yeah England is sure to win - it's such a largely populated country - How could you ever lose. Oh wait you've never made it to the finals, and tomorrow will be another failed attempt when a minority country beats you again :P
Why tf are you talking about population sizes as if they mean anything :? :? Just kick ball score goals

I dunno, Spain, portugal, germany, Italy, France all have largely populated countries and they all tend to dominate in the cup. England is the only exception. This cup overall has been a clusterfuck tbh.
They tend to dominate because they have good players g and this has been a sick tournament i dont see how its a clusterfuck when theres been a lot of great matches

They have good players because they have larger populations. Do you know what statistics mean? A country with 50 people is less likely to have a good team versus one with 50 million people.
football-observatory.com/IMG/sites/mr/mr55/en/
Some nice statistics for you. Now tell me where the most populated countries in the world are? Why does Argentina (32nd highest population in the world), England (21st), Spain (30th) and France (22nd) make the top 5 if it's off populaton. Where is China, India and the U.S? Why have they never won the world cup? You say "do you know what statistics mean?", when you clearly have no understanding, and are in fact a moron.
  • euan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • the truth is i miss you
  • Thanks received: 584
Ex Bhop Head Admin
Ex Surf Head Admin
Last Edit: 2 years 8 months ago by euan.
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rroobbiinn10xx, Vodka4Gaben, jam, Oscar Bobb, Nogtog

ITS COMING HOME 2 years 8 months ago #1348865

euan wrote:
Aspect wrote:
Nogtog wrote:
Aspect wrote:
Nogtog wrote:
Aspect wrote:
Nogtog wrote:
Aspect wrote:
EviIstewie wrote:
Aspect wrote:
might as well flip a coin to see which teams make it. Denmark lost to Finland but now they're in quarter finals? Okokokok. Dumb sport :whistle: :zarp:

Oh yeah England is sure to win - it's such a largely populated country - How could you ever lose. Oh wait you've never made it to the finals, and tomorrow will be another failed attempt when a minority country beats you again :P
Why tf are you talking about population sizes as if they mean anything :? :? Just kick ball score goals

I dunno, Spain, portugal, germany, Italy, France all have largely populated countries and they all tend to dominate in the cup. England is the only exception. This cup overall has been a clusterfuck tbh.
They tend to dominate because they have good players g and this has been a sick tournament i dont see how its a clusterfuck when theres been a lot of great matches

They have good players because they have larger populations. Do you know what statistics mean? A country with 50 people is less likely to have a good team versus one with 50 million people.
Some nice statistics for you. Now tell me where the most populated countries in the world are? Why does Argentina (32nd highest population in the world), England (21st), Spain (30th) and France (22nd) make the top 5 if it's off populaton. Where is China, India and the U.S? Why have they never won the world cup? You say "do you know what statistics mean?", when you clearly have no understanding, and are in fact a moron.

Chinese just aren't very tall men, no good goalkeeper
  • rroobbiinn10xx
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Zwarte piet is not racist
  • Thanks received: 1735
Last Edit: 2 years 8 months ago by rroobbiinn10xx.

ITS COMING HOME 2 years 8 months ago #1348869

euan wrote:
Aspect wrote:
Nogtog wrote:
Aspect wrote:
Nogtog wrote:
Aspect wrote:
Nogtog wrote:
Aspect wrote:
EviIstewie wrote:
Aspect wrote:

stop using too much brain power and just enjoy your sport in peace

ITS COMING HOME 2 years 8 months ago #1348871

Aspect wrote:
Nogtog wrote:
Aspect wrote:
Nogtog wrote:
Aspect wrote:
Nogtog wrote:
Aspect wrote:
Nogtog wrote:
Aspect wrote:
EviIstewie wrote:
Aspect wrote:

YES obviously population plays into it but ur literally using population sizes as if its some fucking top trumps game where the higher population wins. "Will England lose to another minority country?"

That's literally how I see it. You lost to fucking Iceland hahahaha
Here you look like you could do with some of this mate
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

In less than 2 hours we will be in the finals. Cider at the ready, pizza on the way, three lions blaring. LETS GO ENGLAND. ITS COMING HOME
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vodka4Gaben, Nogtog

ITS COMING HOME 2 years 8 months ago #1348882

1-0 denmark lmao
  • Agebt
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • MAN WHAT?!
  • Thanks received: 994
Propane#4246

Steam

ITS COMING HOME 2 years 8 months ago #1348885

Agebt wrote:
1-0 denmark lmao
thats not what it says for me boss
  • Nogtog
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3413
The following user(s) said Thank You: Small Bloke In A Box On Wheels, Vodka4Gaben

ITS COMING HOME 2 years 8 months ago #1348887

Agebt wrote:
1-0 denmark lmao

Funny way to say 1-1
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vodka4Gaben

ITS COMING HOME 2 years 8 months ago #1348889

EviIstewie wrote:
Agebt wrote:
1-0 denmark lmao

Funny way to say 1-1
the lego men will push through
  • Agebt
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • MAN WHAT?!
Propane#4246

Steam
Last Edit: 2 years 8 months ago by Agebt.

ITS COMING HOME 2 years 8 months ago #1348891

Agebt wrote:
EviIstewie wrote:
Agebt wrote:
1-0 denmark lmao

Funny way to say 1-1

own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vodka4Gaben, Nogtog

ITS COMING HOME 2 years 8 months ago #1348892

Agebt wrote:
1-0 denmark lmao
Imagine being pathetic enough to rush onto zarpgaming.com to say that Denmark scored mid way through the game.
  • euan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
Ex Bhop Head Admin
Ex Surf Head Admin
The following user(s) said Thank You: Small Bloke In A Box On Wheels, Vodka4Gaben, Nogtog

ITS COMING HOME 2 years 8 months ago #1348893

EviIstewie wrote:
Agebt wrote:
EviIstewie wrote:
Agebt wrote:
1-0 denmark lmao

Funny way to say 1-1

own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw own goal btw
cant blame him tbh he did what he could to try and prevent it
  • Agebt
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • MAN WHAT?!
Propane#4246

Steam

ITS COMING HOME 2 years 8 months ago #1348894

euan wrote:
Agebt wrote:
1-0 denmark lmao
Imagine being pathetic enough to rush onto zarpgaming.com to say that Denmark scored mid way through the game.
damn dude didn't mean to hurt your feelings ill be on ts if you want to talk about it.
chill man its a joke i couldn't give less of a shit who won, try having fun and remove the football up your ass
  • Agebt
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • MAN WHAT?!
Propane#4246

Steam

ITS COMING HOME 2 years 8 months ago #1348896

sterling would have scored even if it was not an own goal B)
  • Hasbulla
  • Banned
  • Thanks received: 4
The following user(s) said Thank You: Small Bloke In A Box On Wheels, Vodka4Gaben, euan

ITS COMING HOME 2 years 8 months ago #1348897

Agebt wrote:
euan wrote:
Agebt wrote:
1-0 denmark lmao
damn dude didn't mean to hurt your feelings ill be on ts if you want to talk about it.
chill man its a joke i couldn't give less of a shit who won, try having fun and remove the football up your ass
Getting upset cos I called you out and chatting shit makes it even worse, stop digging a hole.
  • euan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
Ex Bhop Head Admin
Ex Surf Head Admin
The following user(s) said Thank You: jam

ITS COMING HOME 2 years 8 months ago #1348898

Agebt wrote:
euan wrote:
Agebt wrote:
1-0 denmark lmao

Cared enough to watch the game/look up scores to post here in attempt to irritate. Swing and a miss bossman
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vodka4Gaben, jam, Nogtog, euan

ITS COMING HOME 2 years 8 months ago #1348899

Hasbulla wrote:
sterling would have scored even if it was not an own goal B)

Oh for sure but its funnier this way :woohoo: :woohoo:

Made a brew for the second 'alf

ITS COMING HOME 2 years 8 months ago #1348900

EviIstewie wrote:
Agebt wrote:
euan wrote:
Agebt wrote:
1-0 denmark lmao

Cared enough to watch the game/look up scores to post here in attempt to irritate. Swing and a miss bossman
i still like watching football and respect the sport but i am not rooting for anyone specific this game as my country is already out
  • Agebt
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • MAN WHAT?!
Propane#4246

Steam

ITS COMING HOME 2 years 8 months ago #1348901

Agebt wrote:
EviIstewie wrote:
Agebt wrote:
euan wrote:
Agebt wrote:
1-0 denmark lmao

i still like watching football and respect the sport but i am not rooting for anyone specific this game as my country is already out

Ohhhh I see why your rooting against England now. You big mad because football is coming home to England. Side note I popped onto teamspeak but your were not there :huh: :? :dry:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vodka4Gaben

ITS COMING HOME 2 years 8 months ago #1348902

its coming home
  • Vodka4Gaben
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • LeBron "King" James
  • Thanks received: 1516

Ex - TTT Server Owner

Ex - TTT Head Administrator
Ex - TTT Super Administrator
Ex - TeamSpeak/Discord Staff x2
Ex - Forum Staff
Ex - TTT Administrator x3
Ex - Deathrun Administrator
Ex - TTT Moderator x4
Ex - TF2 Moderator
Ex - Deathrun Moderator
Ex - Murder Moderator
The following user(s) said Thank You: Agebt

ITS COMING HOME 2 years 8 months ago #1348904

EviIstewie wrote:
Agebt wrote:
EviIstewie wrote:
Agebt wrote:
euan wrote:
Agebt wrote:
1-0 denmark lmao

Ohhhh I see why your rooting against England now. :
  • Agebt
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • MAN WHAT?!
Propane#4246

Steam
Last Edit: 2 years 8 months ago by Agebt.
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds

157 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf