Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: ITS COMING HOME

ITS COMING HOME 2 years 9 months ago #1348316

euan wrote:
EviIstewie wrote:
Time to remove Denmark on Wednesday
we're gonna batter them

Oh easily. Luke warm carling in hand screaming its coming home already!
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4043
Login or register to post a reply.

ITS COMING HOME 2 years 9 months ago #1348616

might as well flip a coin to see which teams make it. Denmark lost to Finland but now they're in quarter finals? Okokokok. Dumb sport :whistle: :zarp:
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Respected Zarp Contributor
  • Thanks received: 1544
ex-minecraft owner, zarp legend (Was there during the infancy of Zarp), ex-ssrp admin, ex-teamspeak emblem (For SSRP admin & minecraft owner)

ITS COMING HOME 2 years 9 months ago #1348629

Aspect wrote:
might as well flip a coin to see which teams make it. Denmark lost to Finland but now they're in quarter finals? Okokokok. Dumb sport :whistle: :zarp:

idk but what I do know is its coming home
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4043
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pie_, Vodka4Gaben

ITS COMING HOME 2 years 9 months ago #1348644

EviIstewie wrote:
Aspect wrote:

your team lost to fucking iceland with a population of 300k people :dry:
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
ex-minecraft owner, zarp legend (Was there during the infancy of Zarp), ex-ssrp admin, ex-teamspeak emblem (For SSRP admin & minecraft owner)

ITS COMING HOME 2 years 9 months ago #1348653

Aspect wrote:
EviIstewie wrote:
Aspect wrote:

That was 5 years ago who cares. Stay mad its coming home
  • Nogtog
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3435
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vodka4Gaben, Jewce Man

ITS COMING HOME 2 years 9 months ago #1348658

Nogtog wrote:
Aspect wrote:
EviIstewie wrote:
Aspect wrote:

Oh yeah England is sure to win - it's such a largely populated country - How could you ever lose. Oh wait you've never made it to the finals, and tomorrow will be another failed attempt when a minority country beats you again :P
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

ITS COMING HOME 2 years 9 months ago #1348659

Aspect wrote:
Nogtog wrote:
Aspect wrote:
EviIstewie wrote:
Aspect wrote:

Oh yeah England is sure to win - it's such a largely populated country - How could you ever lose. Oh wait you've never made it to the finals, and tomorrow will be another failed attempt when a minority country beats you again :P
Why tf are you talking about population sizes as if they mean anything :? :? Just kick ball score goals
  • Nogtog
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vodka4Gaben

ITS COMING HOME 2 years 9 months ago #1348662

Aspect wrote:
Nogtog wrote:
Aspect wrote:
EviIstewie wrote:
Aspect wrote:

Pipe down would ya darlin, too bad your teams getting shredded :pray:
  • Jewce Man
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • love you all ❤
  • Thanks received: 312

Ex-TTT Moderator x2
Ex TTT Admin x1
Ex moron

The following user(s) said Thank You: Indiana Jones, Vodka4Gaben

ITS COMING HOME 2 years 9 months ago #1348714

Aspect wrote:
Nogtog wrote:
Aspect wrote:
EviIstewie wrote:
Aspect wrote:

population doesnt equal skill i dont see China or India lifting any trophies dumbass, we're the only team to not concede a goal the whole tournament you clearly have no idea what you're talking about
  • jam
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • o/
  • Thanks received: 1409
ex CM

ITS COMING HOME 2 years 9 months ago #1348715

jam wrote:
Aspect wrote:
Nogtog wrote:
Aspect wrote:
EviIstewie wrote:
Aspect wrote:

population doesnt equal skill i dont see China or India lifting any trophies dumbass, we're the only team to not concede a goal the whole tournament you clearly have no idea what you're talking about
My guy doesnt even know how the group stage works and is using losses from 5 years ago lol its kinda obvious
  • Nogtog
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vodka4Gaben, jam

ITS COMING HOME 2 years 9 months ago #1348716

Denmark good
  • Ubarberet
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 209
TTT Administrator

ITS COMING HOME 2 years 9 months ago #1348720

Nogtog wrote:
Spain will win i have faith B)
COME ON ENGERLAAAAND
  • Nogtog
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lewis_is_java, Vodka4Gaben, Jewce Man, jam

ITS COMING HOME 2 years 9 months ago #1348798

Nogtog wrote:
Aspect wrote:
Nogtog wrote:
Aspect wrote:
EviIstewie wrote:
Aspect wrote:

Why tf are you talking about population sizes as if they mean anything :? :? Just kick ball score goals

I dunno, Spain, portugal, germany, Italy, France all have largely populated countries and they all tend to dominate in the cup. England is the only exception. This cup overall has been a clusterfuck tbh.
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

ITS COMING HOME 2 years 9 months ago #1348799

Aspect wrote:
Nogtog wrote:
Aspect wrote:
Nogtog wrote:
Aspect wrote:
EviIstewie wrote:
Aspect wrote:

I dunno, Spain, portugal, germany, Italy, France all have largely populated countries and they all tend to dominate in the cup. England is the only exception. This cup overall has been a clusterfuck tbh.
They tend to dominate because they have good players g and this has been a sick tournament i dont see how its a clusterfuck when theres been a lot of great matches
  • Nogtog
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

ITS COMING HOME 2 years 9 months ago #1348827

Nogtog wrote:
Aspect wrote:
Nogtog wrote:
Aspect wrote:
Nogtog wrote:
Aspect wrote:
EviIstewie wrote:
Aspect wrote:

They tend to dominate because they have good players g and this has been a sick tournament i dont see how its a clusterfuck when theres been a lot of great matches

They have good players because they have larger populations. Do you know what statistics mean? A country with 50 people is less likely to have a good team versus one with 50 million people.
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

ITS COMING HOME 2 years 9 months ago #1348837

Aspect wrote:
Nogtog wrote:
Aspect wrote:
Nogtog wrote:
Aspect wrote:
Nogtog wrote:
Aspect wrote:
EviIstewie wrote:
Aspect wrote:

They have good players because they have larger populations. Do you know what statistics mean? A country with 50 people is less likely to have a good team versus one with 50 million people.
YES obviously population plays into it but ur literally using population sizes as if its some fucking top trumps game where the higher population wins. "Will England lose to another minority country?" Looking at football like that is one of the most stupid ways because every country has a team of 11 people and on the day, anyone can win. The "minority country" that you mentioned (Denmark) is ranked 10th in the world even over Germany (12th) when Germany's population is around 75 million more. Stop trying to use the stats you use in daily life to explain the beautiful game :pray:
  • Nogtog
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

ITS COMING HOME 2 years 9 months ago #1348839

Nogtog wrote:
Aspect wrote:
Nogtog wrote:
Aspect wrote:
Nogtog wrote:
Aspect wrote:
Nogtog wrote:
Aspect wrote:
EviIstewie wrote:
Aspect wrote:

YES obviously population plays into it but ur literally using population sizes as if its some fucking top trumps game where the higher population wins. "Will England lose to another minority country?"

That's literally how I see it. You lost to fucking Iceland hahahaha
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

ITS COMING HOME 2 years 9 months ago #1348843

Aspect wrote:
Nogtog wrote:
Aspect wrote:
Nogtog wrote:
Aspect wrote:
Nogtog wrote:
Aspect wrote:
Nogtog wrote:
Aspect wrote:
EviIstewie wrote:
Aspect wrote:

YES obviously population plays into it but ur literally using population sizes as if its some fucking top trumps game where the higher population wins. "Will England lose to another minority country?"

That's literally how I see it. You lost to fucking Iceland hahahaha
Yeah bro protect your ego by ignoring everything i said. Stay doing up maths textbooks and the stock market because stats are what ur good at :pray:
  • Nogtog
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
The following user(s) said Thank You: catboy sven ツ, Indiana Jones

ITS COMING HOME 2 years 9 months ago #1348847

Aspect wrote:
Nogtog wrote:
Aspect wrote:
Nogtog wrote:
Aspect wrote:
Nogtog wrote:
Aspect wrote:
EviIstewie wrote:
Aspect wrote:

"Do you know what statistics mean?"
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Please stop talking when you have literally no idea what you're talking about :pray:
  • Oscar Bobb
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 2034

-Jmt's a big stinking nonce
-Donny's a registered SO
Last Edit: 2 years 9 months ago by Oscar Bobb.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Indiana Jones, Vodka4Gaben, Rule, jam, Nogtog

ITS COMING HOME 2 years 9 months ago #1348859

StephenS wrote:
Aspect wrote:
Nogtog wrote:
Aspect wrote:
Nogtog wrote:
Aspect wrote:
Nogtog wrote:
Aspect wrote:
EviIstewie wrote:
Aspect wrote:

"Do you know what statistics mean?"
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Please stop talking when you have literally no idea what you're talking about :pray:
I really am at a loss for words for the things I've just read lmao
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 7912
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vodka4Gaben, Oscar Bobb, Nogtog
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds

236 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
11/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun