Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Summarizing

Summarizing 3 years 1 month ago #1323221

so in my other post i realized it made me sound like a big douche. But i didnt mean for it to sound like that. i just wanted to say that for being in the server for 5 years and your own friends dont remember you after taking a small break, that kinda takes jabs to the heart so thats why i put it in my reasoning of leaving zarp. second, im really sorry for coming off as a douche but most people that i see on that are somewhat long time players and long time players ive known them for a good while. and they again mostly think im just a new player it kinda hurts they dont remember me but at the same time its a little funny because of some insults i get
  • BaxBlue
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 23
Login or register to post a reply.

Summarizing 3 years 1 month ago #1323222

If I joined SSRP tomorrow no one would know who I am either... Big F.
  • Darling
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • The Witch House
  • Thanks received: 751
The following user(s) said Thank You: TrueOverL, God dammit Ross

Summarizing 3 years 1 month ago #1323223

Darling wrote:

Hey, aren't you the guy who I threatened to ban if you didn't give me your Visor suit, like 10 months ago?
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418

Summarizing 3 years 1 month ago #1323224

Darling wrote:
yeah you suck, stupid ttt player (you left us) :(
  • CEO of Business
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • auzwald
  • Thanks received: 2310

Summarizing 3 years 1 month ago #1323225

Darling wrote:

Of course they would. Your the guy thats gonna frig everything up

• PZGrens
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • You the shit to me
  • Thanks received: 548
Steam Profile
Ex TTT admin x2
Ex Minecraft Admin
Ex Surf Moderator
Ex Deathrun Admin
Ex SSRP Moderator x2
Ex Community Council member
The following user(s) said Thank You: CEO of Business

Summarizing 3 years 1 month ago #1323226

Darling wrote:
your reputation as shouty ttt guy is bigger than you think
  • jam
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • o/
  • Thanks received: 1409
ex CM

Summarizing 3 years 1 month ago #1323230

Darling wrote:
Broo of course I would know you
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 7912
The following user(s) said Thank You: schnitzel nazi, narexa

Summarizing 3 years 1 month ago #1323231

Darling wrote:

OKAY THATS CAP

Gamerblamer wrote:
so in my other post i realized it made me sound like a big douche. But i didnt mean for it to sound like that. i just wanted to say that for being in the server for 5 years and your own friends dont remember you after taking a small break, that kinda takes jabs to the heart so thats why i put it in my reasoning of leaving zarp. second, im really sorry for coming off as a douche but most people that i see on that are somewhat long time players and long time players ive known them for a good while. and they again mostly think im just a new player it kinda hurts they dont remember me but at the same time its a little funny because of some insults i get

I understand what you mean bro, it must be sad for your friends not to remember you but at the end of the day, you shouldn't leave due to that, you can make new friends, new connections and relationships with people here like you did in the past. It kinda seems like your ego is getting in the way of you making new friends as you think you should already be known. Just take a small break then come back, I'm sure a bunch of people on Zarp would love to be your friend.
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
  • Thanks received: 4845
Yes I'm female
Last Edit: 3 years 1 month ago by narexa.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PZGrens

Summarizing 3 years 1 month ago #1323232

narexa wrote:
Darling wrote:

OKAY THATS CAP

Gamerblamer wrote:

I understand what you mean bro, it must be sad for your friends not to remember you but at the end of the day, you shouldn't leave due to that, you can make new friends, new connections and relationships with people here like you did in the past. It kinda seems like your ego is getting in the way of you making new friends as you think you should already be known. Just take a small break then come back, I'm sure a bunch of people on Zarp would love to be your friend.
thanks mate but i really have tried and people either just be a dick to me or just say no to being friends
  • BaxBlue
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 23

Summarizing 3 years 1 month ago #1323233

Gamerblamer wrote:
narexa wrote:
Darling wrote:

OKAY THATS CAP

Gamerblamer wrote:

thanks mate but i really have tried and people either just be a dick to me or just say no to being friends

Well they sound like they aren't very nice people, so don't be offended by that because why would you wanna be friends with rude people anyways? There are so many people on Zarp that are genuinely lovely people, trust me. If people are being rude to you for no reason let staff know, especially if it's continuing to happen.
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
  • Thanks received: 4845
Yes I'm female
Time to create page: 0.123 seconds

153 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun