Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: HI Guys. Thanks for my approving

HI Guys. Thanks for my approving 4 months 1 week ago #1311721

HI Guys. Thanks for my approving / wazz user, new user hehe
  • wazzGlase
  • wazzGlase's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: 0
Login or register to post a reply.

HI Guys. Thanks for my approving 4 months 1 week ago #1311722

wazzGlase wrote:
HI Guys. Thanks for my approving / wazz user, new user hehe

welcome to zarp
  • Sam Winchester
  • Sam Winchester's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • Senior-Manager at Your Local LIDL
  • Posts: 1604
  • Thanks received: 356
  • Karma: -20
Golden EDF Haver
LIDL Employee
Login or register to post a reply.

HI Guys. Thanks for my approving 4 months 1 week ago #1311723

:pogfish:


hiii
  • Vodka4Gaben
  • Vodka4Gaben's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Yo this God guy is so fake
  • Posts: 2326
  • Thanks received: 1012
  • Karma: 12
-
TTT Super Administrator
TeamSpeak/Discord Staff
Deathrun Moderator

Ex - TTT Administrator x2
Ex - TTT Moderator x4
Ex - TF2 Moderator
Ex - Deathrun Moderator
Ex - Murder Moderator

#RIP BOZOREST IN PISS YOU WONT BE MISSED
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nogtog

HI Guys. Thanks for my approving 4 months 1 week ago #1311724

Vodka4Gaben wrote:
:pogfish:


hiii
If i see you use pog fish one more time im gonna lose it
  • Nogtog
  • Nogtog's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Ambassador
  • Nogtog for server owner
  • Posts: 1596
  • Thanks received: 1658
  • Karma: 64


TTT Super Admin
General Discussion, TTT and Appeals Mod
Teamspeak/Discord Admin
Garfield Kart Server Owner

Ex Deathrun Admin x2
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alit

HI Guys. Thanks for my approving 4 months 1 week ago #1311729

Nogtog wrote:
Vodka4Gaben wrote:
:pogfish:


hiii
If i see you use pog fish one more time im gonna lose it
:pogfish:
  • Kyber
  • Kyber's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Legendary Member
  • Ambassador
  • Something original and funny
  • Posts: 8392
  • Thanks received: 2517
  • Karma: -124

Legendary Member
Prop Hunt Server Owner







Login or register to post a reply.

HI Guys. Thanks for my approving 4 months 1 week ago #1311730

Kyber wrote:
Nogtog wrote:
Vodka4Gaben wrote:
:pogfish:


hiii
If i see you use pog fish one more time im gonna lose it
:pogfish:
19th
  • Nogtog
  • Nogtog's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Ambassador
  • Nogtog for server owner
  • Posts: 1596
  • Thanks received: 1658
  • Karma: 64


TTT Super Admin
General Discussion, TTT and Appeals Mod
Teamspeak/Discord Admin
Garfield Kart Server Owner

Ex Deathrun Admin x2
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jam, StephenS, anzo

HI Guys. Thanks for my approving 4 months 1 week ago #1311732

Hello
  • Nick0GR
  • Nick0GR's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Posts: 10786
  • Thanks received: 3280
  • Karma: -113

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator
Login or register to post a reply.

HI Guys. Thanks for my approving 4 months 1 week ago #1311734

hi how are you :lol:
  • CEO of Business
  • CEO of Business's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Global Moderator
  • Ambassador
  • bozo down
  • Posts: 2036
  • Thanks received: 984
  • Karma: 26
Global Moderator
Murder Head Admin
SSRP Head Admin
Minecraft Admin
Discord/TS3 HA



Steam
Login or register to post a reply.

HI Guys. Thanks for my approving 4 months 1 week ago #1311741

Nogtog wrote:
Kyber wrote:
Nogtog wrote:
Vodka4Gaben wrote:
:pogfish:


hiii
If i see you use pog fish one more time im gonna lose it
:pogfish:
19th
who cares we beat wolves
  • Kyber
  • Kyber's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Legendary Member
  • Ambassador
  • Something original and funny
  • Posts: 8392
  • Thanks received: 2517
  • Karma: -124

Legendary Member
Prop Hunt Server Owner







Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chespin

HI Guys. Thanks for my approving 4 months 1 week ago #1311744

Only game your managers won :)
  • Nogtog
  • Nogtog's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Ambassador
  • Nogtog for server owner
  • Posts: 1596
  • Thanks received: 1658
  • Karma: 64


TTT Super Admin
General Discussion, TTT and Appeals Mod
Teamspeak/Discord Admin
Garfield Kart Server Owner

Ex Deathrun Admin x2
Login or register to post a reply.

HI Guys. Thanks for my approving 4 months 1 week ago #1311747

Nogtog wrote:
Only game your managers won :)
ok who do you support?
  • Kyber
  • Kyber's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Legendary Member
  • Ambassador
  • Something original and funny
  • Posts: 8392
  • Thanks received: 2517
  • Karma: -124

Legendary Member
Prop Hunt Server Owner







Login or register to post a reply.

HI Guys. Thanks for my approving 4 months 1 week ago #1311749

The team that just slapped you up B)
  • Nogtog
  • Nogtog's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Ambassador
  • Nogtog for server owner
  • Posts: 1596
  • Thanks received: 1658
  • Karma: 64


TTT Super Admin
General Discussion, TTT and Appeals Mod
Teamspeak/Discord Admin
Garfield Kart Server Owner

Ex Deathrun Admin x2
Login or register to post a reply.

HI Guys. Thanks for my approving 4 months 1 week ago #1311750

Nogtog wrote:
The team that just slapped you up B)
the last team that slapped us was city? If you mean Spurs, that’s embarrassing that you weren’t winning by more when your team is worth 10x more than ours lol
  • Kyber
  • Kyber's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Legendary Member
  • Ambassador
  • Something original and funny
  • Posts: 8392
  • Thanks received: 2517
  • Karma: -124

Legendary Member
Prop Hunt Server Owner







Login or register to post a reply.

HI Guys. Thanks for my approving 4 months 1 week ago #1311751

No way you're saying it was embarrassing when you were less threatening than a sack of potatoes
  • Nogtog
  • Nogtog's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Ambassador
  • Nogtog for server owner
  • Posts: 1596
  • Thanks received: 1658
  • Karma: 64


TTT Super Admin
General Discussion, TTT and Appeals Mod
Teamspeak/Discord Admin
Garfield Kart Server Owner

Ex Deathrun Admin x2
Login or register to post a reply.

HI Guys. Thanks for my approving 4 months 1 week ago #1311752

Welcome to the ZARP community! :wave:
  • Mr. Richard
  • Mr. Richard's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Global Moderator
  • Ambassador
  • SSRP Event Manager
  • Posts: 8156
  • Thanks received: 4175
  • Karma: 147


SSRP Head Administrator
Murder Server Owner
Global Moderator
TeamSpeak Head Administrator
Discord Head Administrator


Prop Hunt Head Administrator
TTT Administrator
Murder Moderator
Surf Moderator

Discord & Steam
Login or register to post a reply.

HI Guys. Thanks for my approving 4 months 1 week ago #1311755

Nogtog wrote:
No way you're saying it was embarrassing when you were less threatening than a sack of potatoes
On another day diagne would’ve had a hat trick, 2 goals ruled out and if he’d gone across the keeper in the first half it’s a goal. Considering you had to get a cheap counter attack goal against a team playing Lee peltier and romaine sawyers is kind of embarrassing. Just to reiterate, we also have the worst squad in the prem by a country mile, the next team ahead of us is double the value of our squad, so yes, it is embarrassing you didn’t score more
  • Kyber
  • Kyber's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Legendary Member
  • Ambassador
  • Something original and funny
  • Posts: 8392
  • Thanks received: 2517
  • Karma: -124

Legendary Member
Prop Hunt Server Owner







Login or register to post a reply.

HI Guys. Thanks for my approving 4 months 1 week ago #1311758

Kyber wrote:
Nogtog wrote:
No way you're saying it was embarrassing when you were less threatening than a sack of potatoes
On another day diagne would’ve had a hat trick, 2 goals ruled out and if he’d gone across the keeper in the first half it’s a goal. Considering you had to get a cheap counter attack goal against a team playing Lee peltier and romaine sawyers is kind of embarrassing. Just to reiterate, we also have the worst squad in the prem by a country mile, the next team ahead of us is double the value of our squad, so yes, it is embarrassing you didn’t score more
On another day kane scores 4. Ur mentioning "if" lmao as if that means anything and ur acting like we struggled when we controlled the entire game. You dont need to score 6 goals to dominate a team and the fact that ur using "you didnt obliterate us so ur bad" as an argument just shows the level that ur club is at. Stay in the championship this time.
  • Nogtog
  • Nogtog's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Ambassador
  • Nogtog for server owner
  • Posts: 1596
  • Thanks received: 1658
  • Karma: 64


TTT Super Admin
General Discussion, TTT and Appeals Mod
Teamspeak/Discord Admin
Garfield Kart Server Owner

Ex Deathrun Admin x2
Login or register to post a reply.

HI Guys. Thanks for my approving 4 months 1 week ago #1311761

Nogtog wrote:
Kyber wrote:
Nogtog wrote:
No way you're saying it was embarrassing when you were less threatening than a sack of potatoes
On another day diagne would’ve had a hat trick, 2 goals ruled out and if he’d gone across the keeper in the first half it’s a goal. Considering you had to get a cheap counter attack goal against a team playing Lee peltier and romaine sawyers is kind of embarrassing. Just to reiterate, we also have the worst squad in the prem by a country mile, the next team ahead of us is double the value of our squad, so yes, it is embarrassing you didn’t score more
On another day kane scores 4. Ur mentioning "if" lmao as if that means anything and ur acting like we struggled when we controlled the entire game. You dont need to score 6 goals to dominate a team and the fact that ur using "you didnt obliterate us so ur bad" as an argument just shows the level that ur club is at. Stay in the championship this time.
You’re ignoring my point, my point is that we’re championship level, and you struggled to beat us. I don’t think you understand that Sam’s tactics aren’t to be this dominant team on the ball, but rather to defend deep and let the other team make mistakes, which we quite frankly could’ve capitalised on. I’d argue you didn’t control the whole game, we definitely controlled the first 25 and last 15 of the game, so it’s not even like you can use the ‘we dominated you’ as an excuse.
  • Kyber
  • Kyber's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Legendary Member
  • Ambassador
  • Something original and funny
  • Posts: 8392
  • Thanks received: 2517
  • Karma: -124

Legendary Member
Prop Hunt Server Owner







Login or register to post a reply.

HI Guys. Thanks for my approving 4 months 1 week ago #1311763

welcome to zarp here we argue about grown men kicking balls for millions, enjoy your stay
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Lewis_is_java's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Loyal Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Λεωνίδᾱς
  • Posts: 6060
  • Thanks received: 3086
  • Karma: -65
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: narexa, SwiiFTz, Mr. Richard, jam

HI Guys. Thanks for my approving 4 months 1 week ago #1311764

Kyber wrote:
Nogtog wrote:
Kyber wrote:
Nogtog wrote:
No way you're saying it was embarrassing when you were less threatening than a sack of potatoes
On another day diagne would’ve had a hat trick, 2 goals ruled out and if he’d gone across the keeper in the first half it’s a goal. Considering you had to get a cheap counter attack goal against a team playing Lee peltier and romaine sawyers is kind of embarrassing. Just to reiterate, we also have the worst squad in the prem by a country mile, the next team ahead of us is double the value of our squad, so yes, it is embarrassing you didn’t score more
On another day kane scores 4. Ur mentioning "if" lmao as if that means anything and ur acting like we struggled when we controlled the entire game. You dont need to score 6 goals to dominate a team and the fact that ur using "you didnt obliterate us so ur bad" as an argument just shows the level that ur club is at. Stay in the championship this time.
You’re ignoring my point, my point is that we’re championship level, and you struggled to beat us. I don’t think you understand that Sam’s tactics aren’t to be this dominant team on the ball, but rather to defend deep and let the other team make mistakes, which we quite frankly could’ve capitalised on. I’d argue you didn’t control the whole game, we definitely controlled the first 25 and last 15 of the game, so it’s not even like you can use the ‘we dominated you’ as an excuse.
Ur literally deluded if you think we struggled to beat you lmao what are you smoking
  • Nogtog
  • Nogtog's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Ambassador
  • Nogtog for server owner
  • Posts: 1596
  • Thanks received: 1658
  • Karma: 64


TTT Super Admin
General Discussion, TTT and Appeals Mod
Teamspeak/Discord Admin
Garfield Kart Server Owner

Ex Deathrun Admin x2
Login or register to post a reply.
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Moderators: jam, orbadoc, Hellsdevil, Nogtog
Time to create page: 0.123 seconds

391 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
17/127
online
Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP USA
8/127
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
5/47
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT USA
0/47
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
3/32
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
9/32
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
4/42
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Murder
0/42
online
Copy IP to Clipboard View Gametracker Minecraft
0/128
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TeamSpeak
23/32
online
Connect to server Discord
322/763
online
Top