Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: PVG Disclouser

PVG Disclouser 3 years 3 months ago #1305858

Evening boys, I have a more personal question. Has anyone ever applied for a job and got one of these bad boys done to them?

For those that don't know what this is, it's basically a background check on your criminal record.
  • Jordz
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • More Scottish than Aidan himself
  • Thanks received: 2237
Last Edit: 3 years 3 months ago by Jordz.
Login or register to post a reply.

PVG Disclouser 3 years 3 months ago #1305860

no
  • JoshuaIsGreat
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 3^ the Serb
  • Thanks received: 1542
a

3^ the Serb
JayHouse on top forever, fuck around and find out :)
Zarp SSRP Lawyer

PVG Disclouser 3 years 3 months ago #1305862

yeah what do you want to know
  • luke_
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • -0121-
  • Thanks received: 1139
"R.I.P. Born In Blood" - March the first 2016...
First Seen: Dec 08, 2013 6:54 PM .

PVG Disclouser 3 years 3 months ago #1305863

nope

PVG Disclouser 3 years 3 months ago #1305864

luke_ wrote:

So I've got this job where it's for NHS as a technical support officer and like I got told I had to pay £25 for this to be done.

How far does it go back? I'm not saying I'm a road man but I was a dick when I was younger.
  • Jordz
  • Marvelous Boarder

PVG Disclouser 3 years 3 months ago #1305865

Jordz wrote:
luke_ wrote:

So I've got this job where it's for NHS as a technical support officer and like I got told I had to pay £25 for this to be done.

How far does it go back? I'm not saying I'm a road man but I was a dick when I was younger.

idk how it works in Scotland but it can show everything depending on what level of the check they do. convictions, cautions and if you have been banned from working with children / vulnerable people, if its a advanced one they will contact your local police and ask for your records as well

it will check everything regardless of time unless its a spent conviction
  • luke_
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • -0121-

Last Edit: 3 years 3 months ago by luke_.
The following user(s) said Thank You: narexa

PVG Disclouser 3 years 3 months ago #1305866

Jordz wrote:
luke_ wrote:

If you're applying for a job within the NHS they don't fuck around with past convictions and such so good luck man.
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
  • Thanks received: 4845
Yes I'm female
The following user(s) said Thank You: Micky

PVG Disclouser 3 years 3 months ago #1305867

luke_ wrote:
Jordz wrote:
luke_ wrote:

idk how it works in Scotland but it can show everything depending on what level of the check they do. convictions, cautions and if you have been banned from working with children / vulnerable people, if its a advanced one they will contact your local police and ask for your records as well

They're doing the most advanced they can do because it's with NHS.

I don't have any charges just a fine and loads of caution
  • Jordz
  • Marvelous Boarder

PVG Disclouser 3 years 3 months ago #1305868

Jordz wrote:
luke_ wrote:
Jordz wrote:
luke_ wrote:

Completely depends what the cautions are for, its impossible to say without more info on what they're for.
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
Yes I'm female

PVG Disclouser 3 years 3 months ago #1305869

narexa wrote:
Jordz wrote:
luke_ wrote:
Jordz wrote:
luke_ wrote:

Completely depends what the cautions are for, its impossible to say without more info on what they're for.

Drunken disorderly, breach of the peace, vandalism and the fine was for common assault.
  • Jordz
  • Marvelous Boarder

PVG Disclouser 3 years 3 months ago #1305870

like narexa said depends on what for but they could show up for up to 11 years or so before they are filtered out.

I can only speak for England's checks though, I have the most enhanced on you can get but nothing shows because I have no record, so I don't really know what would show up.

• luke_
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • -0121-

Last Edit: 3 years 3 months ago by luke_.

PVG Disclouser 3 years 3 months ago #1305871

luke_ wrote:
like narexa said depends on what for but they could show up for up to 11 years or so before they are filtered out.

I can only speak for England's checks though, I have the most enhanced on you can get but nothing shows because I have no record, so I don't really know what would show up.

Thanks Luke and Narexa.
  • Jordz
  • Marvelous Boarder

PVG Disclouser 3 years 3 months ago #1305874

yes
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 7912
The following user(s) said Thank You: schnitzel nazi

PVG Disclouser 3 years 3 months ago #1305880

Jordz wrote:
narexa wrote:
Jordz wrote:
luke_ wrote:
Jordz wrote:
luke_ wrote:

Drunken disorderly, breach of the peace, vandalism and the fine was for common assault.

Mmm, it's a tricky one, I'd say you're gonna have a rough time with any sort of violent fine, conviction or caution, but as you aren't going to be actively around people as a technical support officer (I'd assume?) then you may get away with it, but like I said from my experiences and from people I know around me the NHS don't take lightly to shit like that regardless of what you're planning on doing within the NHS.
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
Yes I'm female
Last Edit: 3 years 3 months ago by narexa.

PVG Disclouser 3 years 3 months ago #1305882

narexa wrote:
Jordz wrote:
narexa wrote:
Jordz wrote:
luke_ wrote:
Jordz wrote:
luke_ wrote:

Mmm, it's a tricky one, I'd say you're gonna have a rough time with any sort of violent fine, conviction or caution, but as you aren't going to be actively around people as a technical support officer (I'd assume?) then you may get away with it, but like I said from my experiences and from people I know around me the NHS don't take lightly to shit like that regardless of what you're planning on doing within the NHS.

Fingers crossed buddy lol, it took 21 days to get it back from the place that does it so it's being viewed and documented by the third party.
  • Jordz
  • Marvelous Boarder
The following user(s) said Thank You: narexa

PVG Disclouser 3 years 3 months ago #1305884

Jordz wrote:
narexa wrote:
Jordz wrote:
narexa wrote:
Jordz wrote:
luke_ wrote:
Jordz wrote:
luke_ wrote:

Fingers crossed buddy lol, it took 21 days to get it back from the place that does it so it's being viewed and documented by the third party.

They'll definitely pull that stuff up, especially the common assault and breach of the peace but common assault is very vague and not that serious so you'll probably be fine. Good luck brother :clap: :heart:
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
Yes I'm female

PVG Disclouser 3 years 3 months ago #1305890

Jordz wrote:
narexa wrote:
Jordz wrote:
luke_ wrote:
Jordz wrote:
luke_ wrote:

yikes

PVG Disclouser 3 years 3 months ago #1305906

Update: PVG came back and stuff showed up on my criminal record, Now it's off to the management of my employer to deem if I'm a risk or not to my job.

However I'm a silly cookie and didn't disclouse it on one thing but did in the other so let's hold a minute of silence for my 18,500 annually job.
  • Jordz
  • Marvelous Boarder
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds

126 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
4/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40