Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: update on myself

update on myself 3 years 5 months ago #1285051

sorry that of all places I choose to vent is here, but lately I have felt just so alone and my usual venting options aren't giving my the same feeling. lately i have felt my mental health deteriorating and its becoming so hard to get through the day, live, and it gets so tiring and draining. i don't feel like i have an incentive or motive to do anything or do stuff to set myself up for success anymore. this feeling i have i would never wish upon anyone. i feel so shattered. nothing feels the same anymore. I cant think. see, hear, or feel without thinking where I was a year ago and how much happier i was and i wish i could just go back in time and relive those days as i cant remember the last time i was happy. i think i need to go on antidepressants but god how fucking pitiful it would be if i had to fucking pay in order to keep my happiness for more than 30 fucking minutes. i don't even know what to do anymore getting through the day is the hardest part and there is no shortcut. this probably seems like a fuck ton blabber and mixed shit but i feel this fucking way and it seem so insane. idk what to do with myself anymore, i'm an absolute mess. i just want to be there for everyone and be in everyone's lives and leaving their lives is so fucking hard and being forced to and told to by another person to take myself out of a group of peoples lives makes me so fucking upset and makes me feel so evil and bad. i love too much and are too nice. why does being too fucking nice backfire???? idk
  • Spicy
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1071
♿JAYHOUSE BEST GANG♿
Ex-SSRP Super Administrator
Ex-Prophunt Administrator
Ex-Murder Moderator
Ex-Bhop Moderator
Ex-TTT Moderator
Ex-Teamspeak Staff
Ex-Wiki Contributor
Kapi,Clarky,Blockedass,Corgi,Getzco,,Dady SORLE! ! ! !!!! ! ! ! NAREXA !
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: i7moody009, Slender Baboon

update on myself 3 years 5 months ago #1285052

Hey! I know we don't know each other but you can always message me on discord (Pengu_#6969) if you ever need to chat with someone!
  • Pengu_
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 101
✮ Best Ex TTT Admin ✮
✮ Best Teamspeak/Discord Admin ✮
✮ Pengu_#6969 ✮
The following user(s) said Thank You: Top Shagger Eleven, Spicy

update on myself 3 years 5 months ago #1285058

People are assholes. Don't feel like you need to change yourself for other people. I don't know you but don't feel like you have no one to talk to. Message me on discord Pie#5468 and we can talk about stuff. Whenever you need to vent or whatever you can message me. I hope everything egts better for you :heart:
  • Pie_
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Lewis Abdul Hajar
  • Thanks received: 656
Teamspeak/Discord Head Administrator
SSRP Head Administrator
Rat Sandwich Enjoyer
The following user(s) said Thank You: Top Shagger Eleven, Spicy

update on myself 3 years 5 months ago #1285060

Listen spicy we were never particularly close but I remember you as one of the most cheerful people in the community, no matter what you'd always be happy and full of energy ready to inspire us to do the same. It truly saddens me that you of all people feel this way. I can see a lot of myself in you, being too nice and all, but perhaps being considerably younger, still in school I haven't really had such a big problem. Sure there are days that are worse than others, my friends say those worse days are days that I am in depression because I fulfil some criteria or something, I don't agree with that I always saw them as just some bad days. Coming back to the topic of being too nice what I've noticed is you can never take care of your self enough, you can't make everyone like you and neither should you try to because after all it's not like you yourself like everyone you meet. Some people are inherently cunts that won't appreciate you and will only recognise your worth after it's too late. Those people don't deserve to make you sad. I'll always be there if you want to talk to someone but so are a lot of people that you don't realise. I'm sure raeker would also be delighted to help. I wish you the best.
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denis, Top Shagger Eleven, Spicy

update on myself 3 years 5 months ago #1285136

Just know theres always a light at the end of the tunnel, all you gotta do for now is keep your chin up and try your best to get through with what's going on. Find and look for something you enjoy/want to work towards.
  • Hanz
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 238
The following user(s) said Thank You: Top Shagger Eleven

update on myself 3 years 5 months ago #1285139

Proud of you for opening up man, seriously. That takes some balls. I love you man, I'd much rather tell you what I want to privately so hit me up when you're feeling up for it :heart:
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
  • Thanks received: 4845
Yes I'm female
Last Edit: 3 years 5 months ago by narexa.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Micky, Top Shagger Eleven, Spicy, Buffy

update on myself 3 years 5 months ago #1285155

There is a quote which goes along the lines of: “I’ve hit rock bottom, I cannot go any deeper.” Consider this with you; consider yourself at the bottom of happiness, and that the place to go next to us back up. Once you’ve hit rock bottom there’s no going further down, so consider yourself the saddest that you can go. And then think about that’s it’s a good thing that you can’t get any sadder because you’ve hit rock bottom; so maybe that joy of knowing that you can’t get sadder, perhaps; makes you happy. So you travel further up. Then try and imagine that last year’s memories will come to you tomorrow. Also remember that there ARE people who love you, and that they will only think the best of you. So put yourself in their shoes, and dig into your own heart just to find the joy came bursting right out. :)

Here are some jokes:

The invention of the shovel was groundbreaking.
2 cheese trucks crashed into each other. De bris was everywhere.
What did the sandwich say to the doorman? Lettuce in.
Have you heard about the gossip of butter? Actually no I shouldn’t spread it.
What kind of underwear do long distance runners wear? Marathongs.
How rich are garbage men? Filthy.
Have you heard of the new broom? It’s sweeping the nation!

Just some gay jokes I gues.....
But seriously I hope you get better
  • Poltergeist
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • loud ghost
  • Thanks received: 497
Prop Hunt Super Administrator

Ex-Prop Hunt Administrator
Ex-TTT Administrator
Ex-Prop Hunt Moderator
The following user(s) said Thank You: Spectrum, narexa, Top Shagger Eleven, Spicy

update on myself 3 years 5 months ago #1285190

biosenic wrote:
There is a quote which goes along the lines of: “I’ve hit rock bottom, I cannot go any deeper.” Consider this with you; consider yourself at the bottom of happiness, and that the place to go next to us back up. Once you’ve hit rock bottom there’s no going further down, so consider yourself the saddest that you can go. And then think about that’s it’s a good thing that you can’t get any sadder because you’ve hit rock bottom; so maybe that joy of knowing that you can’t get sadder, perhaps; makes you happy. So you travel further up. Then try and imagine that last year’s memories will come to you tomorrow. Also remember that there ARE people who love you, and that they will only think the best of you. So put yourself in their shoes, and dig into your own heart just to find the joy came bursting right out. :)

Here are some jokes:

thank you i needed that
  • Spicy
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1071
♿JAYHOUSE BEST GANG♿
Ex-SSRP Super Administrator
Ex-Prophunt Administrator
Ex-Murder Moderator
Ex-Bhop Moderator
Ex-TTT Moderator
Ex-Teamspeak Staff
Ex-Wiki Contributor
Kapi,Clarky,Blockedass,Corgi,Getzco,,Dady SORLE! ! ! !!!! ! ! ! NAREXA !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Poltergeist

update on myself 3 years 5 months ago #1285191

Spicy wrote:
biosenic wrote:

Here are some jokes:

thank you i needed that
:heart:
  • Poltergeist
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • loud ghost
  • Thanks received: 497
Prop Hunt Super Administrator

Ex-Prop Hunt Administrator
Ex-TTT Administrator
Ex-Prop Hunt Moderator
The following user(s) said Thank You: Spicy

update on myself 3 years 5 months ago #1285208

You can add me on discord too if you want too, we don't know each other that well and idk if we have had a bad past or anything but i always want to try to help people. Can't say I've been in your situation since i don't know what happened but i recognize my past self in what you're saying. Also been on a lot of different anti-depressants. It gets better i promise no matter how dark and lonely it feels. I also agree with what biosenic says, even though it sounds cliché but it's true!

Here's my discord if you want to talk: Top Shagger Eleven#8865

update on myself 3 years 5 months ago #1285209

Everyone goes through low points in life, while I do not recommend taking pills(anti-depressants) as they can become addictive and take over your life, if you can control yourself and a make the most of those happy opportunities to provide yourself motivation once the effects wear off.

While people here don't often make good use of reaching out(to me in particular), I do believe it does help to have someone or at least a few people who you can confide in once you are going through these low points.
  • Sally
  • Forum Administrator
  • ZARP VIP
  • Can You Understand How Strange It Is To Be Alive?
  • Thanks received: 3527

Brother Gustro: sally is a minge

update on myself 3 years 5 months ago #1285221

I know we all are guilty of it and we all say “message me when you feel low” but we also all understand how hard it must be for you to actually reach out. However you done the correct thing by making this forum post. Just remember it’s okay to not be okay mate and the dark clouds are lifting.

Have you ever tried to set yourself small goals to achieve? Weather it be to finish your homework; go a run; tidy the house. Just set small goals to keep you destracted
  • Jordz
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • More Scottish than Aidan himself
  • Thanks received: 2237

update on myself 3 years 5 months ago #1285223

We've had some laughs in the past and I'll just post this here so you see that you ain't alone

I am usually a happy person and I see myself rather successful in life I have a great job and I have a great family, but all this fell to shit in my head last Sunday and I haven't been able to be happy for more than a couple minutes at a time. My long lasting partner decided she needed time for herself and didn't find it was fair to not give me all the attention and love that I gave out to her. Now I'm not asking for pitty or anything but I haven't felt this destructive in years and I pretty much feel numb and I don't see a way out right now But I have to keep going because I live on my own, my clients depend on me and I need to be there for my family even though at this time I'm worthless. What I'm trying to say is that life is unfair and those people from that group don't deserve your love. Medication is always a last resort. What's helping me right now is working out, hitting the iron and listening to music, professional help is also a great way to understand yourself and grow.

At the end of the day, it's your life and you can do what ever the fuck you want to do. Don't look down upon yourself because you're worth so much dude.

I'll always be there to talk if you need me. I might not be in the best place right now but I'm always there to help.

You are NOT alone.

Kurze#1427
  • Kurze
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Expect me to be straight to the point.
  • Thanks received: 1040
Plus Ultra!

EX
EX TTT Super Administrator x3

EX TTT Head Admin
The following user(s) said Thank You: Slender Baboon, Spicy, Davidov007

update on myself 3 years 5 months ago #1285501

gimme a message on discord mate, always able to talk with you especially with how far back we can go

Discord: Clarky#6969
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536

update on myself 3 years 5 months ago #1285515

Sally wrote:
Everyone goes through low points in life, while I do not recommend taking pills(anti-depressants) as they can become addictive and take over your life, if you can control yourself and a make the most of those happy opportunities to provide yourself motivation once the effects wear off.

While people here don't often make good use of reaching out(to me in particular), I do believe it does help to have someone or at least a few people who you can confide in once you are going through these low points.
Totally agree.

We all have that one friend who makes you feel comfortable talking about your personal issues, hit him up or do something you enjoy. just give it time it'll pass.
  • i7moody009
  • Legendary Member
  • The Real OG LOC
  • Thanks received: 194
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds

253 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
15/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun