Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Apology/Clarky's Harassment and abuse

Apology/Clarky's Harassment and abuse 3 years 8 months ago #1266045

TheXnator wrote:
I can say for a fact that when he was a Community Manager, before and afterwards as well, Clarky did have a habit of harassing and bullying people.
For a while, things did improve, and Clarky seemed to lay off, but over time, things just got worse again (this is when the issue I mentioned before happened with the mass racism and rulebreaking in-game which myself and OnionRings reported). At this point, I realised the best way to deal with these issues was to just go for Community Manager myself
As a Community Manager, I personally had less issues with Clarky, until things started to pipe up again between him and other users. Every single week we were getting constant reports about Clarky having a horrible attitude ingame, we struggled to get him to do anything that was assigned to him on the Community Team OneNote and he continued to have issues with OnionRings. We tried to approach Clarky about these as a Community Team as it was definitely past the line of harassment towards users ingame, and he told us that this would improve, that he would make time to come to meetings and would start to do stuff. Unfortunately this improvement was never seen.
We tried for months to get these improvements to happen and to help Clarky to improve as a Community Manager and prevent these issues that people were constantly having with him ingame, but it got to a point where Clarky had to have his rank removed. After being demoted in the Community Team meeting, Clarky came to us promising improvement and begging for his rank back. We deliberated a lot and decided to give him a task to carry out to prove that he could have his rank back. This task was closely related to the issues - he had to work together with OnionRings to test maps and add them to Surf and BHOP throughout the week. Unfortunately, due to the harassment he had already experienced from Clarky, OnionRings was not okay with this (understandably so) and had other things to focus on in life, so opted to resign.
At this time, the attitude issues from Clarky ingame were becoming problematic again, and we were barely seeing him in any of the meetings in the community, often being late when he did attend. We eventually felt that things had gone too far and decided that it was time for Clarky to no longer be a Community Manager.

Not sure if it's my place to say anything given I don't know Clarky too much but

I'm trying to understand here how he was not emergency demoted if he was this bad, and if he was this bad why was he given 300 chances for improvement for so long? Why was he not emergency demoted when he was 'massivly racist and RDMing'? Why is the best option to go for CM instead of report it to other CM's and ask for a demotion if it was so blatent like this post claims it to be? Would any other rank be allowed off with that, if that is the case?

Most of those quotes could have the harassment part removed and it would make a lot more sense why he was demoted. It's then about him not doing his job. If he was harassing users that bad, but was given a fucking choice to be demoted, that makes it look like either a hell of a lot of incompetence from the CM team or he was just not doing his job as CM and got told 'do your job or get demoted'.
  • CeeZee
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 678
Last Edit: 3 years 8 months ago by CeeZee. Reason: spelling
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rule

Apology/Clarky's Harassment and abuse 3 years 8 months ago #1266046

biosenic wrote:
Studio Banter wrote:
biosenic wrote:
Clarky wrote:
you’re still mad as fuck? my god just grow a pair and move on you grudge holding fuckwitt
no need to be so aggressive. after reading what xnator said, it’s quite true why you were demoted.
there really isn’t a need to be so rude to people, there is always a time and place for being nice! ;)

That's your mistake but since you came in 2020, I let it slide because obviously you're new here.
I don’t think I made a mistake, but what I meant is that I just read what xnator said.. and yeah ill admit, I did say it in an “important-persony” way

I don't know how much my word weighs nowadays, being a long-standing member in this community, but just because a "community leader" writes a huge ass post that only has self congratulations from the lead team - doesn't mean you gobble it up like a Napoleon cake. It serves a purpose and that purpose I've seen so many times, years.

I wasn't even here when Clarky was CM and I don't care. If he was so bad, where was the competence the "community leaders" try to exert so much?
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
  • Thanks received: 5848

Apology/Clarky's Harassment and abuse 3 years 8 months ago #1266050

Studio Banter wrote:
biosenic wrote:
Studio Banter wrote:
biosenic wrote:
Clarky wrote:
you’re still mad as fuck? my god just grow a pair and move on you grudge holding fuckwitt
no need to be so aggressive. after reading what xnator said, it’s quite true why you were demoted.
there really isn’t a need to be so rude to people, there is always a time and place for being nice! ;)

That's your mistake but since you came in 2020, I let it slide because obviously you're new here.
I don’t think I made a mistake, but what I meant is that I just read what xnator said.. and yeah ill admit, I did say it in an “important-persony” way

I don't know how much my word weighs nowadays, being a long-standing member in this community, but just because a "community leader" writes a huge ass post that only has self congratulations from the lead team - doesn't mean you gobble it up like a Napoleon cake. It serves a purpose and that purpose I've seen so many times, years.

I wasn't even here when Clarky was CM and I don't care. If he was so bad, where was the competence the "community leaders" try to exert so much?

I think its commendable that they gave him chances. Perhaps they gave him one too many but hindsight is 20/20. How were they supposed to know that when he showed signs of improvement he wouldn't actually improve?

But I digress, this post was an apology but it has the potential to split the community into 2 different sides over some guy who I have never met who was demoted years(?) ago. So I pose this question to all of you, is it worth it?
  • PZGrens
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • You the shit to me
  • Thanks received: 548
Steam Profile
Ex TTT admin x2
Ex Minecraft Admin
Ex Surf Moderator
Ex Deathrun Admin
Ex SSRP Moderator x2
Ex Community Council member

Apology/Clarky's Harassment and abuse 3 years 8 months ago #1266051

CeeZee wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
I can say for a fact that when he was a Community Manager, before and afterwards as well, Clarky did have a habit of harassing and bullying people.
For a while, things did improve, and Clarky seemed to lay off, but over time, things just got worse again (this is when the issue I mentioned before happened with the mass racism and rulebreaking in-game which myself and OnionRings reported). At this point, I realised the best way to deal with these issues was to just go for Community Manager myself
As a Community Manager, I personally had less issues with Clarky, until things started to pipe up again between him and other users. Every single week we were getting constant reports about Clarky having a horrible attitude ingame, we struggled to get him to do anything that was assigned to him on the Community Team OneNote and he continued to have issues with OnionRings. We tried to approach Clarky about these as a Community Team as it was definitely past the line of harassment towards users ingame, and he told us that this would improve, that he would make time to come to meetings and would start to do stuff. Unfortunately this improvement was never seen.
We tried for months to get these improvements to happen and to help Clarky to improve as a Community Manager and prevent these issues that people were constantly having with him ingame, but it got to a point where Clarky had to have his rank removed. After being demoted in the Community Team meeting, Clarky came to us promising improvement and begging for his rank back. We deliberated a lot and decided to give him a task to carry out to prove that he could have his rank back. This task was closely related to the issues - he had to work together with OnionRings to test maps and add them to Surf and BHOP throughout the week. Unfortunately, due to the harassment he had already experienced from Clarky, OnionRings was not okay with this (understandably so) and had other things to focus on in life, so opted to resign.
At this time, the attitude issues from Clarky ingame were becoming problematic again, and we were barely seeing him in any of the meetings in the community, often being late when he did attend. We eventually felt that things had gone too far and decided that it was time for Clarky to no longer be a Community Manager.

Not sure if it's my place to say anything given I don't know Clarky too much but

I'm trying to understand here how he was not emergency demoted if he was this bad, and if he was this bad why was he given 300 chances for improvement for so long? Why was he not emergency demoted when he was 'massivly racist and RDMing'? Why is the best option to go for CM instead of report it to other CM's and ask for a demotion if it was so blatent like this post claims it to be? Would any other rank be allowed off with that, if that is the case?

Most of those quotes could have the harassment part removed and it would make a lot more sense why he was demoted. It's then about him not doing his job. If he was harassing users that bad, but was given a fucking choice to be demoted, that makes it look like either a hell of a lot of incompetence from the CM team or he was just not doing his job as CM and got told 'do your job or get demoted'.

ngl can't even read what you wrote because of the color its cancer to my eyes
  • MichaeI
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • CBR500R
  • Thanks received: 1063
The following user(s) said Thank You: CeeZee, LonelyDodo

Apology/Clarky's Harassment and abuse 3 years 8 months ago #1266053

Studio Banter wrote:
biosenic wrote:
Studio Banter wrote:
biosenic wrote:
Clarky wrote:

ok
  • Poltergeist
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • loud ghost
  • Thanks received: 497
Prop Hunt Super Administrator

Ex-Prop Hunt Administrator
Ex-TTT Administrator
Ex-Prop Hunt Moderator

Apology/Clarky's Harassment and abuse 3 years 8 months ago #1266054

Why is this even a discussion lmao, you're basically crying about something that happened years back and frankly I am surprised this hasn't been locked, cause if this was a post about a current CM, CO or whatever, it'd probably get locked just because someone was criticized in some way
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 7912
The following user(s) said Thank You: rroobbiinn10xx, schnitzel nazi, narexa

Apology/Clarky's Harassment and abuse 3 years 8 months ago #1266055

So TheXnator decides to call me out of the shit I have done in the past, I feel as it is right for me to do the same back because there are always two sides to a story.

Let's start off with Xnator's very serious accusations he created earlier on this year, shall we?:

As you can see here, TheXnator had slandered me a lot to the point of where the accusations are that serious it could cause a lot of trouble, and no I'm not talking about a TOU ban or a CM ban, this was shit that is taken extremely serious in reality. He had absolutely zero proof of me being involved in leaking any sort of horrific images like that, it still makes me sick to even think of doing that and being accused of it was horrifying. Seriously disgraceful of you, I thought you knew better than that.

What's next? Oh yes, the slander you give to DEADMONSTOR (aka your nemesis in your own little world):

All you fucking do is put DEADMONSTOR down, talking shit constantly about him in Discords and on the Teamspeak which is a known fact of you to do.

and if you're not convinced enough, why don't you take a look here?:

Very fucking obvious behaviour from Xnator of bullying/harassment if that's the card you want to pull, you're guilty and if not then worse than me. You owe DEADMONSTOR an apology and if you think otherwise, you're delusional.

The other day I had got my Discord ban appeal denied for a rule that doesn't even exist and when I spoke to TheXnator about this, he was so uptight and was not even willing to work with me on unbanning me due to a 'misunderstanding' for a rule that doesn't actually exist and has been allowed by numerous staff members including Chuteuk. Here is the pastebin conversation: pastebin.com/Yw8EQb4h

TheXnator wrote:
As a Community Developer, I was constantly put down by Clarky in various situations, harassed and attacked whenever I tried to report his behaviour and abuse on the servers. Myself and OnionRings once recorded Clarky being massively racist and rule breaking on the server as a Community Manager and were met with abuse as a result being told we were "nitpicking" and "targeting" (for context, there was mass RDM, jokes about someone who was kidnapped and potentially killed, racism and more, it was not nitpicking at all, and here is a video of part of what was happening: ).

When I tried to deal with the constant issues from Clarky (the first time) I brought it up in the Lead Team Whatsapp group and attempted to talk about it, as I didn't want to escalate things or make it worse. The response I got was the following:

You guys are so sensitive about this entire situation, me and the other staff members along with the users were all having fun and not a single report was made about it around that time (over a year and a couple months ago this occurred). It was a roleplay situation and both you & Onion were spectating the lot of us just to get dirt on us it seemed like, during the video which is now removed you said "DiD hE jUsT pHySgUn HiM?" making it such a big deal when the user in question didn't even care. That was a one time situation and I understood why that not only myself but what others did was not allowed on a ZARP server and you never saw a situation like that again.

What's next? The abuse you did on SSRP of course:

You can call me out on the situation with the kidnapping RP we did but if you are holding shit from that long ago then so will I. You had ruined the experience for that user completely and practically bullied them, real shame you're bad at the game though ;)

TheXnator wrote:
After I resigned due to Clarky straight up telling me that if I had an issue and couldn't take his "jokes" (these jokes were harassment and bullying), I came onto Teamspeak once Chute was back from his holiday to speak about these issues where he had been harassing me and others, including with this conversation he had with Onion when Onion tried to take one week off to get back into school since it was his first week back: pastebin.com/rB0vxfex
You see the thing was Onion was inactive for a very long time before he was even back at school and numerous people can even say that this is true during the time. It looked as if Onion was not willing to improve nor taking anything said seriously so I had to make myself stubborn and clear enough that it is time for him to do what he stepped up for or not be in such a position. Not only that, Onion had set up a very retarded restart schedule and didn't even bother to investigate this himself after numerous months of his server 'crashing' when all along it was his incompetence to manage a server in TCAdmin.

TheXnator wrote:
Try to be in a situation where you are constantly having your information leaked and stressing more about a duty I perform voluntarily, being a Community Manager is the most aids shit ever since you were put into power because before that everything was a lot better but have you not seen the state of the community and servers now? The SSRP players are more under 20 playercount and you have a community with a lot of pissed off members because of how you guys deal with situations in such a poor way, the management is atrocious and you need to actually listen to how people are feeling about ZARP and actually step the fuck up on what you are going to do. Making up rules for something that has been allowed for such a long time has shown that you do not have any idea what the TOU & rules are, I've even seen you break the SSRP servers rules in your livestreams but never bothered to report you because that is just petty as fuck plus nothing would be done about it anyways, you are more better off taking on the developer role than dealing with the community due to your ignorance. Another great example of this was when I asked you to DM me on Discord whenever you wanted to solve the beef we had the other day on TS but all you did was ignore me and took no initiative to actually deal with the situation like a proper owner, instead creating a pathetic callout post right here making you seem like you’re the bigger man but in reality you still look extremely petty (proof of convo: pastebin.com/C1SdWWcg, learn how to deal with things without having to have a public audience always involved).

TheXnator wrote:
We decided a new course of action, rather than taking Clarky's rank from him at this point despite the task not being completed was that we would restore him as a Community Manager with the condition that he would take over as the Server Owner for Surf and BHOP and work on updates and improvements for these servers. In Server Owner meetings, we heard some good ideas and had high hopes for this, but nothing seemed to actually be happening. I once asked Clarky for a progress update in a spacer on Teamspeak for BHOP and Surf and he decided to shout and scream at me, telling me he did "not care for the servers" and "did not want to own them in the first place" and that I should do it all myself (Luckily this was after Jim_Jam got Community Manager and he volunteered to take over and make sure the servers were doing okay).

In the following Community Team meeting, we confronted Clarky about this and he told us he did not want to work on Surf and BHOP and would instead work on his brand new Team Fortress 2 server. This didn't seem like a bad idea at all, and we expected great things, as Clarky seemed to be a big fan of the game. Chute set up the base server for him and let him get to work on it. Unfortunately, it turned out that we were wrong about this as well. At every turn, Clarky needed Chute to do things for the server, including things which he claimed were "necessary for release" which would go on to never be used or even mentioned. The majority of the work for the release of this server had to be done by Chute.
It is true that I didn’t want to focus on servers I was not passionate about really which is why I decided to propose the idea of opening the TF2 server. I actually worked my ass off on the TF2 server despite how busy I had been with my real life too, you and Chute also contributed a lot to it due to being experienced coders so what more could you have wanted me to do? Ask the former TF2 staff members and you will realise on how much work I really tried to put in and the discussions we had for what powers staff should have, the rules, maps, etc, so much work had been put in by the lot of us while Chute being the more experienced person to work with whatever programming language TF2 used when it comes to addons and I asked you to help me with the permission system as I had gotten confused with it. Most of the things I said were necessary to release were added before the release such as leaderboards and SCAMBans as they were more complicated systems to set up as we had to integrate them into the forums and the FastDL, something I did not have much access to. Don’t even try to say I contributed little to nothing because you would be talking right out of your ass.

TheXnator wrote:
At this time, the attitude issues from Clarky ingame were becoming problematic again, and we were barely seeing him in any of the meetings in the community, often being late when he did attend. We eventually felt that things had gone too far and decided that it was time for Clarky to no longer be a Community Manager. We thought it would be best to try talking about this first and see if he wanted to resign, and if not we were going to demote him. When we spoke with Clarky, I'm sure he realised this to be the case and told us that he would just resign. In all fairness, at this time, we probably should not have allowed this to happen, and should've kept it to a demotion as we had initially planned.
Just so you could feel like you have a big dick waving the demotion wand? Yeah fuck no, I resigned because this shit was just becoming too much work for me when I was busy irl and I could no longer be bothered to listen to your constant moaning and bitching, I have more important shit to be concerned about than not being able to turn up to a weekly meeting on time when I had attended most ZARP meetings for 4 years during my time as staff.

TheXnator wrote:
Since leaving the Community Team, we have had even more issues with Clarky lying about us, lying about what he did as a Community Manager, claiming other peoples' ideas as his own and coming on our servers using cheats after begging us to let him be on the Community Council and proceeding to not show up for the meetings in order to "see if the anticheat had improved". Clarky has shown that he does not want to be a respectful member of this community, and has had an awful attitude towards us constantly, saying he would "fix things" that things were "better" when he was a CM and slandering us as a Community Team.
/me act surrender
I admit, cheating was stupid thing to do on my behalf and I once again apologise for that, more towards Chute especially for messing him over when he tried to get me into the CC. However there is no way to fix ZARP as a CC as you guys are so against the idea of resetting the server and getting rid of the stupid items such as mummy, jet, dark matter, etc, it is simply impossible to persuade you guys into the right direction.

TheXnator wrote:
Harassment and bullying have been common in the community from certain users, with Clarky being one of these users, just because I am an Owner does not mean I am going to allow this to happen without having any word on it, and just because this is a gaming community does not mean that we should sit down and accept constant verbal abuse and harassment. We will take the appropriate action, and that is our decision as the owners of this community. If people acted like they have towards us recently in the real world, you would be kicked out and barred from whatever establishment it was.
Haven’t bullied or harassed anyone lmao, I was the one who pushed Chute into creating the suicide awareness thread because mental health is something everyone needs to be more aware about. At least I didn’t make a suicide joke thread because that’s just so low of you to do especially after that thread was created not that long ago.

There is so much more that I could probably add on and will end up editing the post if it's worth adding (feel free to keep copies of my edit history because I am not going to remove anything to seem like shit is being made up). Have a fantastic day and I hope one day you will have the balls to stop hiding in a spacer and talk to me properly :)
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536
Last Edit: 3 years 8 months ago by Clarky.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Studio Banter, SorIe, rroobbiinn10xx, narexa, DEADMONSTOR and 17 more...

Apology/Clarky's Harassment and abuse 3 years 8 months ago #1266056

Clarky wrote:
So TheXnator decides to call me out of the shit I have done in the past, I feel as it is right for me to do the same back because there are always two sides to a story.

Let's start off with Xnator's very serious accusations he created earlier on this year, shall we?:

As you can see here, TheXnator had slandered me a lot to the point of where the accusations are that serious it could cause a lot of trouble, and no I'm not talking about a TOU ban or a CM ban, this was shit that is taken extremely serious in reality. He had absolutely zero proof of me being involved in leaking any sort of horrific images like that, it still makes me sick to even think of doing that and being accused of it was horrifying. Seriously disgraceful of you, I thought you knew better than that.

What's next? Oh yes, the slander you give to DEADMONSTOR (aka your nemesis in your own little world):

All you fucking do is put DEADMONSTOR down, talking shit constantly about him in Discords and on the Teamspeak which is a known fact of you to do.

and if you're not convinced enough, why don't you take a look here?:

Very fucking obvious behaviour from Xnator of bullying/harassment if that's the card you want to pull, you're guilty and if not then worse than me. You owe DEADMONSTOR an apology and if you think otherwise, you're delusional.

The other day I had got my Discord ban appeal denied for a rule that doesn't even exist and when I spoke to TheXnator about this, he was so uptight and was not even willing to work with me on unbanning me due to a 'misunderstanding' for a rule that doesn't actually exist and has been allowed by numerous staff members including Chuteuk. Here is the pastebin conversation: pastebin.com/Yw8EQb4h

TheXnator wrote:
As a Community Developer, I was constantly put down by Clarky in various situations, harassed and attacked whenever I tried to report his behaviour and abuse on the servers. Myself and OnionRings once recorded Clarky being massively racist and rule breaking on the server as a Community Manager and were met with abuse as a result being told we were "nitpicking" and "targeting" (for context, there was mass RDM, jokes about someone who was kidnapped and potentially killed, racism and more, it was not nitpicking at all, and here is a video of part of what was happening: ).

When I tried to deal with the constant issues from Clarky (the first time) I brought it up in the Lead Team Whatsapp group and attempted to talk about it, as I didn't want to escalate things or make it worse. The response I got was the following:

You guys are so sensitive about this entire situation, me and the other staff members along with the users were all having fun and not a single report was made about it around that time (over a year and a couple months ago this occurred). It was a roleplay situation and both you & Onion were spectating the lot of us just to get dirt on us it seemed like, during the video which is now removed you said "DiD hE jUsT pHySgUn HiM?" making it such a big deal when the user in question didn't even care. That was a one time situation and I understood why that not only myself but what others did was not allowed on a ZARP server and you never saw a situation like that again.

What's next? The abuse you did on SSRP of course:

You can call me out on the situation with the kidnapping RP we did but if you are holding shit from that long ago then so will I. You had ruined the experience for that user completely and practically bullied them, real shame you're bad at the game though ;)

TheXnator wrote:
After I resigned due to Clarky straight up telling me that if I had an issue and couldn't take his "jokes" (these jokes were harassment and bullying), I came onto Teamspeak once Chute was back from his holiday to speak about these issues where he had been harassing me and others, including with this conversation he had with Onion when Onion tried to take one week off to get back into school since it was his first week back: pastebin.com/rB0vxfex
You see the thing was Onion was inactive for a very long time before he was even back at school and numerous people can even say that this is true during the time. It looked as if Onion was not willing to improve nor taking anything said seriously so I had to make myself stubborn and clear enough that it is time for him to do what he stepped up for or not be in such a position. Not only that, Onion had set up a very retarded restart schedule and didn't even bother to investigate this himself after numerous months of his server 'crashing' when all along it was his incompetence to manage a server in TCAdmin.

TheXnator wrote:
Try to be in a situation where you are constantly having your information leaked and stressing more about a duty I perform voluntarily, being a Community Manager is the most aids shit ever since you were put into power because before that everything was a lot better but have you not seen the state of the community and servers now? The SSRP players are more under 20 playercount and you have a community with a lot of pissed off members because of how you guys deal with situations in such a poor way, the management is atrocious and you need to actually listen to how people are feeling about ZARP and actually step the fuck up on what you are going to do. Making up rules for something that has been allowed for such a long time has shown that you do not have any idea what the TOU & rules are, I've even seen you break the SSRP servers rules in your livestreams but never bothered to report you because that is just petty as fuck plus nothing would be done about it anyways, you are more better off taking on the developer role than dealing with the community due to your ignorance. Another great example of this was when I asked you to DM me on Discord whenever you wanted to solve the beef we had the other day on TS but all you did was ignore me and took no initiative to actually deal with the situation like a proper owner, instead creating a pathetic callout post right here making you seem like you’re the bigger man but in reality you still look extremely petty (proof of convo: pastebin.com/C1SdWWcg, learn how to deal with things without having to have a public audience always involved).

TheXnator wrote:
We decided a new course of action, rather than taking Clarky's rank from him at this point despite the task not being completed was that we would restore him as a Community Manager with the condition that he would take over as the Server Owner for Surf and BHOP and work on updates and improvements for these servers. In Server Owner meetings, we heard some good ideas and had high hopes for this, but nothing seemed to actually be happening. I once asked Clarky for a progress update in a spacer on Teamspeak for BHOP and Surf and he decided to shout and scream at me, telling me he did "not care for the servers" and "did not want to own them in the first place" and that I should do it all myself (Luckily this was after Jim_Jam got Community Manager and he volunteered to take over and make sure the servers were doing okay).

In the following Community Team meeting, we confronted Clarky about this and he told us he did not want to work on Surf and BHOP and would instead work on his brand new Team Fortress 2 server. This didn't seem like a bad idea at all, and we expected great things, as Clarky seemed to be a big fan of the game. Chute set up the base server for him and let him get to work on it. Unfortunately, it turned out that we were wrong about this as well. At every turn, Clarky needed Chute to do things for the server, including things which he claimed were "necessary for release" which would go on to never be used or even mentioned. The majority of the work for the release of this server had to be done by Chute.
It is true that I didn’t want to focus on servers I was not passionate about really which is why I decided to propose the idea of opening the TF2 server. I actually worked my ass off on the TF2 server despite how busy I had been with my real life too, you and Chute also contributed a lot to it due to being experienced coders so what more could you have wanted me to do? Ask the former TF2 staff members and you will realise on how much work I really tried to put in and the discussions we had for what powers staff should have, the rules, maps, etc, so much work had been put in by the lot of us while Chute being the more experienced person to work with whatever programming language TF2 used when it comes to addons and I asked you to help me with the permission system as I had gotten confused with it. Most of the things I said were necessary to release were added before the release such as leaderboards and SCAMBans as they were more complicated systems to set up as we had to integrate them into the forums and the FastDL, something I did not have much access to. Don’t even try to say I contributed little to nothing because you would be talking right out of your ass.

TheXnator wrote:
At this time, the attitude issues from Clarky ingame were becoming problematic again, and we were barely seeing him in any of the meetings in the community, often being late when he did attend. We eventually felt that things had gone too far and decided that it was time for Clarky to no longer be a Community Manager. We thought it would be best to try talking about this first and see if he wanted to resign, and if not we were going to demote him. When we spoke with Clarky, I'm sure he realised this to be the case and told us that he would just resign. In all fairness, at this time, we probably should not have allowed this to happen, and should've kept it to a demotion as we had initially planned.
Just so you could feel like you have a big dick waving the demotion wand? Yeah fuck no, I resigned because this shit was just becoming too much work for me when I was busy irl and I could no longer be bothered to listen to your constant moaning and bitching, I have more important shit to be concerned about than not being able to turn up to a weekly meeting on time when I had attended most ZARP meetings for 4 years during my time as staff.

TheXnator wrote:
Since leaving the Community Team, we have had even more issues with Clarky lying about us, lying about what he did as a Community Manager, claiming other peoples' ideas as his own and coming on our servers using cheats after begging us to let him be on the Community Council and proceeding to not show up for the meetings in order to "see if the anticheat had improved". Clarky has shown that he does not want to be a respectful member of this community, and has had an awful attitude towards us constantly, saying he would "fix things" that things were "better" when he was a CM and slandering us as a Community Team.
/me act surrender
I admit, cheating was stupid thing to do on my behalf and I once again apologise for that, more towards Chute especially for messing him over when he tried to get me into the CC. However there is no way to fix ZARP as a CC as you guys are so against the idea of resetting the server and getting rid of the stupid items such as mummy, jet, dark matter, etc, it is simply impossible to persuade you guys into the right direction.

TheXnator wrote:
Harassment and bullying have been common in the community from certain users, with Clarky being one of these users, just because I am an Owner does not mean I am going to allow this to happen without having any word on it, and just because this is a gaming community does not mean that we should sit down and accept constant verbal abuse and harassment. We will take the appropriate action, and that is our decision as the owners of this community. If people acted like they have towards us recently in the real world, you would be kicked out and barred from whatever establishment it was.
Haven’t bullied or harassed anyone lmao, I was the one who pushed Chute into creating the suicide awareness thread because mental health is something everyone needs to be more aware about. At least I didn’t make a suicide joke thread because that’s just so low of you to do especially after that thread was created not that long ago.

There is so much more that I could probably add on and will end up editing the post if it's worth adding (feel free to keep copies of my edit history because I am not going to remove anything to seem like shit is being made up). Have a fantastic day and I hope one day you will have the balls to stop hiding in a spacer and talk to me properly :)
alright I should prob. hold my words before I speak cuz I never know what’s really happening + in a way Clarky, I do agree with you because people have been saying that xnator has been doing shit to ZARP recently but I can’t say much because I don’t know the full story (yet?)
  • Poltergeist
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • loud ghost

Ex-TTT Administrator
Ex-Prop Hunt Moderator

Apology/Clarky's Harassment and abuse 3 years 8 months ago #1266057

Deadmonstor

> Xnator
  • rroobbiinn10xx
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Zwarte piet is not racist
  • Thanks received: 1739
Last Edit: 3 years 8 months ago by rroobbiinn10xx.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DEADMONSTOR, Killa Kappa

Apology/Clarky's Harassment and abuse 3 years 8 months ago #1266058

Clarky wrote:
You owe DEADMONSTOR an apology and if you think otherwise, you're delusional.

You know my discord :) You know the one you blocked me on, I will accept the apology there. Thanks :) Rather not be shit on behind my back at least do it to my face
  • DEADMONSTOR
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3799
The following user(s) said Thank You: SorIe, Clarky

Apology/Clarky's Harassment and abuse 3 years 8 months ago #1266059

DEADMONSTOR wrote:
Oh boy did I just see a massive post from Xnator saying that he was bullied by Clarky LMAO.

Maybe its time to pull out proof soon too :)

Of course my man, definitely not trying to divert everyone from himself and the issues they have with him, it's easier to blame someone else for something they did in the past, rather than take genuine criticism for what you do now.
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
  • Thanks received: 4845
Yes I'm female
Last Edit: 3 years 8 months ago by narexa.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Clarky, Buffy

Apology/Clarky's Harassment and abuse 3 years 8 months ago #1266060

wow clarky man didn't have to go that rough on him
  • MichaeI
  • Mythical Boarder
  • CBR500R
  • Thanks received: 1063
The following user(s) said Thank You: Clarky

Apology/Clarky's Harassment and abuse 3 years 8 months ago #1266062

biosenic wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

alright I should prob. hold my words before I speak cuz I never know what’s really happening + in a way Clarky, I do agree with you because people have been saying that xnator has been doing shit to ZARP recently but I can’t say much because I don’t know the full story (yet?)
You are such a nuisance on this thread. Don’t bother posting if all you are going to do is flip flop constantly every time a new post is made
  • Henny
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • LLHA
  • Thanks received: 2237
Ex - TTT Server Owner
Ex - TF2 HA, Prophunt SA
Ex - SSRP Administrator
The following user(s) said Thank You: Studio Banter, SorIe, DEADMONSTOR, Clarky, ImTooFastForYou and 8 more...

Apology/Clarky's Harassment and abuse 3 years 8 months ago #1266078

Thank you Clarky!

• Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
  • Thanks received: 5848
The following user(s) said Thank You: SorIe, narexa, Clarky, MichaeI, ImTooFastForYou and 1 more...

Apology/Clarky's Harassment and abuse 3 years 8 months ago #1266081

Henny wrote:
biosenic wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

You are such a nuisance on this thread. Don’t bother posting if all you are going to do is flip flop constantly every time a new post is made
ok sorry
  • Poltergeist
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • loud ghost

Ex-TTT Administrator
Ex-Prop Hunt Moderator

Apology/Clarky's Harassment and abuse 3 years 8 months ago #1266083

Studio Banter wrote:
Thank you Clarky!

Ah, the business tour days, those were fun!
  • Davidov007
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expect me to write, a lot.
  • Thanks received: 757
♠ Ex-TTT Head Administrator ♠

The following user(s) said Thank You: Clarky

Apology/Clarky's Harassment and abuse 3 years 8 months ago #1266084

Studio Banter wrote:
Thank you Clarky!

Funny how he now changes the story to fit his own narrative, can't say this is the first time he's done such a thing!
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
  • Thanks received: 4845
Yes I'm female
Last Edit: 3 years 8 months ago by narexa.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Studio Banter, SorIe, DEADMONSTOR, Clarky, ImTooFastForYou and 2 more...

Apology/Clarky's Harassment and abuse 3 years 8 months ago #1266092

Nah, cwarky great guy
  • Jesus Cry
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ✡Jewish Mafia✡
  • Thanks received: 168

SSRP-Admin

The following user(s) said Thank You: narexa, Clarky

Apology/Clarky's Harassment and abuse 3 years 8 months ago #1266094

How has this not been moved to Drama hole yet? :? :?
  • Kurze
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Expect me to be straight to the point.
  • Thanks received: 1040
Plus Ultra!

EX
EX TTT Super Administrator x3

EX TTT Head Admin

Apology/Clarky's Harassment and abuse 3 years 8 months ago #1266096

Kurze wrote:
How has this not been moved to Drama hole yet? :? :?
the person indicated isnt a staff member so they feel no need to protect their image without regard for transparency or morality
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • Thanks received: 4290

ex-dog LT member on many servers

The following user(s) said Thank You: narexa, Clarky, maybedovahkitty, Buffy
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds

167 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun