Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Tiers & That

Tiers & That 3 years 7 months ago #1264624

So, I noticed JMT and Sinz making rank lists, and while I'm not exactly gonna say I exactly remember every single person in the community, I thought I'd at least try to give my thoughts on a few members of the community. No drama or negativity. Pro'lly a bit of banter. Post if you want my thoughts on you.

All credit goes to Sinz for the idea.

ChuteUK
Fabulous owner with the deadest trim on ZARP.
Guy's been with the community for like ten years, worked tirelessly to bring it up, give it something that stands out from other servers. Well done. 9/10 different barber and that

TheXnator:
My guy looking like Harry Potter with a BTEC in IT
Dedicated, friendly, hard-working. Guy's been on ZARP like what? Four, five years now? Look how far this dude's come. Proud of you, boss. 8/10 shoulda got with Hermoine

Alexzander
Hey look it's a walking landmine
Yes, I know a lot of people have had their difficulties with the dude, but he's always been a solid friend to me. Pro'lly why I never really wanted to change gangs. Miss you, bossman. 2/10 didn't bankrupt Jamie (9/10)

Jamie (Jack Bushross)
But you don't have every item fam
This is my biggest "rival", so to speak. When I started collecting like four years ago, I didn't think it'd become so infectious, and Jack is a prime example of someone who worked hard, did the work, and reaped the rewards. He's also a lucky bastard, but he's also a really decent guy to his friends, and did some good work for the community while staff. 7/10 you're still a cocky little s***

Afrohat
The Heir to my Throne of Lies
This guy made all the guides back in the day. When he was active, he legit made a full item list that was actually pinned for a little while. He came to me to ask for pictures of items he didn't have, and was always courteous, friendly, a great staffer, and made a solid impact on the community. 9/10 still gambled your crack away I'm so disappointed in you

Honest
Sinz: WHAT'RE YOU DOING STEP-BRO
The other notable French member of the community that didn't go full minge gun dealer on us, screaming Freekill like a prepubescent turtle. He's grown over the years. His integrity shows, he tries very hard to make everyone feel welcome, and always gives his best to his staffing. Keep it up. 8/10 Stanning Sinz since 2019

Niko
COUSIN LETS GO BOWLING
When he's not taking his cousin Roman bowling, Niko Bellic is doing wonders for our community by shooting all the flying rats. And helping me host my events. And he's been friendly, funny, witty and always working hard to punish any little smartasses. Guy's peng. 8/10 didn't want to lose Michelle or Roman in the wedding

Sinz
Men Coco golden lad
Yes he's a melting pot of controversy but he's also a funny little dude who shows that even new members of the community can get ahead. Proud of this bossman. Also, your English is getting better all the time. Impressive! 7/10 don't ask me to open my shop just for you again I'll set you on fire

Neilsen (JMT)
MY JUGG
I don't even think he's the origin of that - but whatevs.
JMT is a lightning rod, often speaking his mind, never afraid to point out issues. But the dude's honesty and candour is just one aspect of a winning personality. He's grown so much since he first joined the community, and while he is a cheeky sod, he's also a great guy to all his friends, and is always engaged and lookin' to have a good time. 8/10 gave you a jugg back in 2017, you little nerd

Snipercamp
He's my son, apparently.
Friendly, positive, funny and kind. Guy's always a joy to see online. Whenever I host an event, the dude's on point, always wants to take part, even if he doesn't win, always so good about it. Love this guy. 8/10 I repeat. He's my son, apparently.

Kronen
Disturbingly eloquent and mature for a 9-year-old
Guy's brilliant. Has such a fun sense of humour, and decent staff member. Always so active and engaged. Love this dude. 8/10 pretty sure he's the antichrist with that level of charisma

Narexa
Dabu best girl
Guy is an old-school legend. intriguing replies, intellectual mandem with the hard-hitting values of friendship and kindness to his fellow man. A born bossman. 10/10 When the wedding to Buffy and ting

Dr. Richard
Try Moons of Madness next, man.
This guy was the precursor of the admin events we've been recently having. Took major amounts of his free time to host them, big man did everything he could to help everyone have fun. Fair, impartial, friendly and a horror-buff. My man sitting on the upper echelons of bossmandom. 9/10 Shits himself playing Layers of Fear

Raeker
Popular opinion exists for a reason fam
This guy was so famous, so benevolent and so popular in the community that when there was a very sudden Community Manager election, he'd been gone for a while. Came back - won! He shows what it means to engage with the community, and has always been an awesome guy. 9/10 the hero we never asked for

Hellforce
Turk scams intensify
Met this guy on another community a short while ago after a while of not seeing him. Forgot how fun this man is. Friendly, always willing to help a man out. Friends in the old days, friends for long after. 9/10 tagteaming ascenda since 2016

Sally
PEEK-A-BOO
Sally is an incredible example of someone who has stuck with the community and never ruffled any feathers, someone who has been a constant pillar of friendliness, compassion, and sweetness. Her love for Birdy is inspirational, and we could all take a page from her book. 10/10 Would love Jasmine again

W0b (A Good Pianist)
Scammed Chute out of a GACS
How many people do you know with the drive, the humour, and the tenacity of this motherf- right here? My guy is sitting on all gold suits, 80+ QEDs, and like 100 gold designer suits. This guy is top tier banter given physical form. 8/10 crack for all three gold power suits ye

DANIEL
Devourer of worlds and just an all-round space cadet
Every time I see Daniel post, I think "wtf is this guy". And then I remember he's the best thing since sliced bread. 8/10 don't even like sliced bread

Hooddroid
No I won't give you a deal fam
Moderator with a great track record so far. Looking forward to your tenure as admin and beyond. You're so friendly, and it's always fun seeing you online. Always very excited to do events - we need that energy! 8/10 yes I will give you a deal fam

ITzTrain
Big man on campus innit
Smart, honest, hits the high notes in karaoke every. Single. Time. My guy be stepping into the forums like he got that Nike airforce. Opinion powerhouse. 8/10 my man uses the word diction and ting

Sorle
The Sherlock to my Jack the Ripper
There's a lot I can say about Sorle, but one thing that's always stood out is that he's just an all-around great lad. Always quick with the opinions, always giving new, interesting suggestions, one of my o.g. lads in ZARP. Love this guy. 9/10 gave me my only ban

Maddox
Would sit and chat for another half hour about fuck all
Guy doesn't play SSRP often, but when he does, he's always a friendly lad. Laid-back, funny guy. Always chill for a chat. 8/10 would bump him 50p for the bus innit

Lewis_is_java
Guy had some hench dude as his profile pic for like six years
I like Lewis, man. Yeah, he's a cheeky prat, but he's also one of the realest people in ZARP. Keeps it honest with everyone, doesn't try to sugarcoat anything. Guy's been a part of the community a long time, and has a recognisable, upfront voice. Lewis is also a solid, good friend to his friends. Recognises goodness, innit. 9/10 would be roasted again

Smol
G-Jugg for 900 mil innit
Smol has been a present voice in the community for years, and always kept things light, though his roasts on point. Sold me some banging gear for good prices, though still a merchant at heart. 9/10 giving me those Milankov vibes without the overpriced fuckery

JoshuaIsGreat
My guy looking like Minecraft and GTA had a baby innit
I see this guy everywhere on the forums, and for good reason - he's a great lad. Always giving good opinions, always having fun, you can tell he's a dedicated member of the community, and that's so great to see.
Also an old, great guy on SSRP. Used to enjoy seeing him around the place and that innit. Keep it up, bossman. 8/10 would die in a raid to you again

Jordz (Jordan Johnston)
Destroyer of Bloomdinger (you know who this is a reference to)
This guy has been one of my earliest, closest friends on ZARP. We met years ago, and he's always been such a good lad. He was an amazing head admin of the staff team, and I'm really happy to have met the lad. We don't talk as much - but the lad still holds a special place in my heart. 10/10 would lift Sorle's ban on me again

Baxter Black
Nexus vibes
Another OG friend of mine. Back in 2018 I let him try my Golden Jugg. He has never stopped mentioning it. It's that kind of friendliness and positivity that is a real confidence boost, and helps me feel a bit better about myself. Great staff member back in the day, and I still owe him 10 boosters when I publish the mad ting book. 9/10 would thermal you again

Spectrum
Colour not autistic
The chillest head admin about just now, this actual mad man. He's so present, so dedicated to the community. Always a pleasure seeing him on. Great, solid Deathrun SO. I don't play, but I see the updates - nice looking work, man. 8/10 would rig a falling tiles event for him again

Gimp
The fuck have you been
This is another one... Well, not really o.g., more like mid-o.g. he's a lot of fun, and someone I've known a while. Always good to see him about, and always good for a laugh. 8/10 Would suicide bomb spawn again.

Clarky
Community Mandem
Clark's been around a while. He's another o.g., and his appearances have been just as sporadic as mine at periods. But he always did his best to be an exemplary staff member, and contribute considerably to the community. I know we've had our differences; but that doesn't bother me. You're still a great lad. 8/10 would put C4 in your gang base as a drug dealer and get away with it again

TheFierceOwl
#FreeHim (Katje 2.0 bossman)
A veritable bossman to end all bossmen. Guy's been banned for banter... I hope it's just banter.
In the time I've known him, he's always been good to talk to, friendly, lots of fun. Takes the piss in just the right way. Makes me laugh. 8/10 Would sell him a 1 bil ion beam again

Wrecking Ball
Calm Deals before Calm Deals
Tbh, it's been such a long time since I've seen the dude in game, that I'm honestly struggling to remember much. But if I remember correctly, this guy had a banging shop, and used to be quite the little drama queen, but he had a point and that innit. My guy challenging the constructs of common parlance, disgracing all who would veer into deconstruction of forum etiquette and ting. 8/10 would look at a dirty bubble again

Bobby Bobbys
Aussie Attitude
An old-ass user in a young man's body. Kid's great, and is funny, smart and always fun to talk to in-game (I realise I say this a lot about other people, but I enjoy chatting with folks). I'm always happy to see the lad online. Good for a laugh. 9/10 Still giving me shit about my sleeping patterns

DG Noah
Big Heart Bossman
Sincerity is always nice to see in users; and Noah's got it in spades. He's honest, exuberant, compassionate and fun to be around. I think it's great that the dude is still kicking about on here, and I'm always happy to hear from him. 9/10 Keep doing you, bossman.

Himp
Old-School Drama Kangz
Himp is one of those people with the confidence and determination to tell someone where they stand and the drive to always be on top. When he played, he was a pretty energetic guy who wasn't afraid to say it like it is. Also good for a laugh. 8/10 He ain't never comin' back

Sp00ns
Best armour on [REDACTED]
Sp00ns is another old friend of mine; one that I usually have conversations with about the way SSRP can change, or the way other players interact with us. He's actually quite a bit of fun to be around, and I've always had him as something of a voice of reason when I'm trying to sell something for way less than it's actually worth. 9/10 Told me not to sell anything because money is trash

Remember, it's all in good fun, there's no bad vibes intended. Love everybody. If you wanna know what I think of you, just post on the thread. Might include some rewards that match the rating, but i'unno if that'll just create problems. We'll see.
  • Father Watson
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 1041
https://gyazo.com/fbafb32cd9b0fe8b55a862c42ff71d9a
Last Edit: 3 years 6 months ago by Father Watson.
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lewis_is_java, Shark, Spectrum, SorIe, narexa and 16 more...

Tiers & That 3 years 7 months ago #1264625

I see how it is, you forgot W0b, Walrus and most importantly the #bb00bb army!
  • Sally
  • Forum Administrator
  • ZARP VIP
  • Can You Understand How Strange It Is To Be Alive?
  • Thanks received: 3528

Brother Gustro: sally is a minge
The following user(s) said Thank You: Father Watson, A Good Pianist

Tiers & That 3 years 7 months ago #1264627

Father Watson wrote:
Hellforce
Turk scams intensify
Met this guy on another community a short while ago after a while of not seeing him. Forgot how fun this man is. Friendly, always willing to help a man out. Friends in the old days, friends for long after. 9/10 tagteaming ascenda since 2016

I remember when he scammed my jugg and then gave it back to me, teaching me how not to avoid getting scammed.
What a great guy I wish he was still online on ZARP
  • Lenny Boy
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 236
Fighter without fire, nothing to Inspire
The following user(s) said Thank You: Father Watson

Tiers & That 3 years 7 months ago #1264628

Confirmed three headed goat, by the way i don't stan Sinz, he is my blood brother and i carry him on the good path.
Yes i didn't go full mass rdming gun dealer, kinda did worse if you ask me, i was basically being a huge 'tard until last year when i settled down a lil bit, still had some issues, especially with the LT, now i'm back, following the 5 pillars.

Tiers & That 3 years 7 months ago #1264632

Am I poglad?? :(
  • HoodDroid
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • silly fella
  • Thanks received: 374
⍟ Former Retard of The Century Award Holder (The award is currently held by Sinz)⍟

Tiers & That 3 years 7 months ago #1264636

Made a few additions. Hope you enjoy!
  • Father Watson
  • Nitro Booster

Tiers & That 3 years 7 months ago #1264639

:)
  • ITztrain
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Professional créme de la meow meow eater
  • Thanks received: 584

Tiers & That 3 years 7 months ago #1264642

class
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • Thanks received: 4289

ex-dog LT member on many servers

Tiers & That 3 years 7 months ago #1264643

probably cant say much because i dont really play zarp anymore, but i still remember when you gave me a summer printer the first time i properly based <3
  • maddox
  • Gold Boarder
  • Ian foot
  • Thanks received: 1298
sky.lea | youtube | steam

Discord: edward_adonis

Tiers & That 3 years 7 months ago #1264647

Often speaks his mind, implying he has one, you're too kind watson :)
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς
  • Thanks received: 4691

Tiers & That 3 years 7 months ago #1264649

Really appreciate the kind words Watson, there's nobody quite like you. Never in my life met someone so articulate and kind hearted and I really respect you for it :heart:
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
  • Thanks received: 4845
Yes I'm female

Tiers & That 3 years 7 months ago #1264655

"deadest trim on ZARP"
I believe that role is saved for Jamie of all people.
:heart:
  • Smol
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1095

Tiers & That 3 years 7 months ago #1264657

Smol wrote:
"deadest trim on ZARP"

What about Baxter :heart:
  • ITztrain
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Professional créme de la meow meow eater
  • Thanks received: 584
The following user(s) said Thank You: Smol

Tiers & That 3 years 7 months ago #1264661

Updated, again. This has been fun.
  • Father Watson
  • Nitro Booster

Tiers & That 3 years 7 months ago #1264663

ITzTrain wrote:
Smol wrote:
"deadest trim on ZARP"

What about Baxter :heart:
Its a rather close call to be honest. I'd say on a good day Baxter's looks a bit better.
  • Smol
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1095

Tiers & That 3 years 7 months ago #1264668

can i be on the list mr. Watson
  • JoshuaIsGreat
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • [Redacted]
  • Thanks received: 1517
a

[This signature was redacted by the site owner due to containing an opinion]
Zarp SSRP Lawyer

Last Edit: 3 years 7 months ago by JoshuaIsGreat.

Tiers & That 3 years 7 months ago #1264678

Done done.
Keep in mind my memory isn't always perfect, so please don't be offended if I don't mention a memory that might be more prominent to you, bossman.
  • Father Watson
  • Nitro Booster
The following user(s) said Thank You: Killa Kappa, JoshuaIsGreat

Tiers & That 3 years 7 months ago #1264682

How rude forgetting me
  • Jordz
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • More Scottish than Aidan himself
  • Thanks received: 2237

Tiers & That 3 years 7 months ago #1264684

i would love to see your thoughts on me big man!
  • Baxter Black
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 482
Former
★Bhop Head Admin★
★SSRP Super Admin x2★
★Appeals Section Mod x2★
★SSRP Admin★
★Bhop Admin★
★Minecraft Admin★
★SSRP Mod x4★
★Murder Mod★

Tiers & That 3 years 7 months ago #1264687

Father Watson wrote:
Done done.
Keep in mind my memory isn't always perfect, so please don't be offended if I don't mention a memory that might be more prominent to you, bossman.
Thank you Mr Watson, I really appreciate it.
You are a great guy and It's always a pleasure seeing you online on any of the zarp services.
  • JoshuaIsGreat
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • [Redacted]
  • Thanks received: 1517
a

[This signature was redacted by the site owner due to containing an opinion]
Zarp SSRP Lawyer

Time to create page: 0.170 seconds

171 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1