Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Saltmill - Worst and Scummiest Plays

The Saltmill - Worst and Scummiest Plays 3 years 8 months ago #1256557

No, this isn't a thread to start to start bashing people - I'm making this because I was watching Battlefield Friends and I was reading some comments about how some people online can be real salt shakers, and sometimes just play really shitty.

Just to give an example of this: I remember when I first started playing GTA Online around the time it came out, people would (and probably still do, if they don't own one by this point) go straight to the Fort place and steal a jet, or go to another place and get an attack helicopter. I remember one or two times there'd be a guy who would come on, steal the jet, tank, attack helicopter, etc. Then immediately start gunning down players for ages. The second the guy would finally get their vehicle destroyed? They'd leave the server. Whether it was because they didn't want to be targeted by a bunch of vindictive players, or because they had ragequit, or because they were happy to have trolled for so long and gotten away with it and thought that would be a nice little fuck you - it doesn't matter.

Anyway, I think there are quite a few shitty plays that really show what kinda player a person is. I know at the end of the day, it's just a game - but there's gotta be a line where you've said, even under your breath "That little shit".

Another example: Condemned 2 was a lot of fun online, and it's very hard to play in a scummy way, but someone found a way to do it. A couple of modes simply have you beat down the other players with whatever you can find. There was one time where I was playing and the entire server basically agreed to meet in the middle. Bricks or fists only. We gathered and started beating the shit out of each other, when one guy died, he was welcome to come back and try again. There was one dude who literally got killed once, bitched about it for a few seconds, then decided he'd come back to the middle of the map with an axe and throw it at us, then run away and keep trying to do this. When we eventually stopped him after the third time he had done it, he left the server and sent a couple of people an angry, taunting message about how we were all no-lives. Lol

Try Metal Gear Solid V. You had people who would kick people just because they were winning. When asked why, they'd say it was because they were hacking. Or because they said something offensive when people who were right next to them didn't hear a thing. Lol.
  • Father Watson
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 1041
https://gyazo.com/fbafb32cd9b0fe8b55a862c42ff71d9a
Login or register to post a reply.

The Saltmill - Worst and Scummiest Plays 3 years 8 months ago #1256560

Father Watson wrote:
Just to give an example of this: I remember when I first started playing GTA Online around the time it came out, people would (and probably still do, if they don't own one by this point) go straight to the Fort place and steal a jet, or go to another place and get an attack helicopter. I remember one or two times there'd be a guy who would come on, steal the jet, tank, attack helicopter, etc. Then immediately start gunning down players for ages. The second the guy would finally get their vehicle destroyed? They'd leave the server. Whether it was because they didn't want to be targeted by a bunch of vindictive players, or because they had ragequit, or because they were happy to have trolled for so long and gotten away with it and thought that would be a nice little fuck you - it doesn't matter.

Rockstar fucked GTA:O. Sharkcards is another story but you can't play with friends without an Oppressor or two killing you over and over again. I guess it gives them a good jerk off or power but we'd give no reaction and just leave the server.
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
  • Thanks received: 5848
Last Edit: 3 years 8 months ago by Studio Banter.
Login or register to post a reply.
Time to create page: 0.075 seconds

170 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf