Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Just a quick PSA to all of you!

Just a quick PSA to all of you! 3 years 9 months ago #1247017

After recent events with Reckful and his tragic passing and so many more, I'd like to extend a helping hand to everyone.

First off big plussp to Narexa for his post and his words. Also to you if you feel down due to this news and you need to talk please speak up or contact someone!

Now to everyone:
If you ever feel dark or clouded or that you are not worth the time of day or anything in a negative way about yourself please contact someone that's close to you or that cares about you. If you don't want to talk to anyone you know you can always contact local numbers where you can talk anonymously.

I'd also like to put myself out there, I'm happy to listen and talk to you if you ever need help or advice or guidance for your mental health then please reach out to me. I'll put my discord below. I have quite some experience in helping those in need of guidance and in need of a shoulder to "cry" on. I might come off as a weirdo or rather strict sometimes but in moments like these, I'll always be there to help those who need help as I needed help back when I was younger. So don't be afraid to reach out if needed.

If anyone ever has any problems concerning the following topic and you need advice let me know as I will help you if you want.

• General mental health
  • Overthinking
  • Self asteem
  • Suicidal thoughts
  • General low thoughts
  • Feeling like you ain't worth anything
  • Lost someone close to you
  • Just needing to talk

Lastly: You all mean the world to a certain person in your life and do not ever let anyone else tell you differently. You have a purpose in your life and your life is worth living to the fullest. You can achieve anything that you want and don't let anyone else tell you otherwise!

If needed you can contact me here:

Kurze#1427
  • Kurze
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Expect me to be straight to the point.
  • Thanks received: 1040
Plus Ultra!

EX
EX TTT Super Administrator x3

EX TTT Head Admin
Last Edit: 3 years 9 months ago by Kurze.
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chuteuk, Jeans, Studio Banter, OnionRings, SWORD and 15 more...

Just a quick PSA to all of you! 3 years 9 months ago #1247036

Thank you Kurze. I for one really appreciate this thread and would like to echo your words exactly that every life is absolutely incredible and worth living, even if you feel so low right now that you think it might not be. Many of us on the CM team have dealt with people feeling this way before so you are not alone and we take these things incredibly seriously. So if you need to talk and you find it more comfortable to talk with someone you trust within ZARP then do reach out to someone it can really help.
  • Chuteuk
  • Community Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • ZARP Owner
  • Thanks received: 5058
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lewis_is_java, narexa, Clarky, Killa Kappa, Nay and 2 more...

Just a quick PSA to all of you! 3 years 9 months ago #1247037

You can't make everybody happy, put your health and focus on yourself before others.
  • Jeans
  • Expert Boarder
  • Free Ezehzz
  • Thanks received: 264
Last Edit: 3 years 9 months ago by Jeans. Reason: sus

Just a quick PSA to all of you! 3 years 9 months ago #1247038

Thank you for this man! :clap:
  • Skript
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 263

Just a quick PSA to all of you! 3 years 9 months ago #1247052

I think, as time goes on, we get so enveloped in the internet that we start to become less mindful of our actions towards other people online. We can't see the face and don't see the reaction of our comments. All we can do is be more positive to each other, knowing that that small positivity can make a huge difference in the person's life.

It is inevitable that all of us have or will experience depression, maybe not clinical depression but questions looming through our minds like "Why am I here?" or "Is what I'm doing even worth it?". Know that this period of your life is a small droplet in the shifting sea of years to come, realise that there are people who support you even if you don't see it at first glance.

I don't feel the right for me to discuss someone's personal problems, but hope that this little piece served you in a better light.

“Simplicity, patience, compassion.
These three are your greatest treasures.
Simple in actions and thoughts, you return to the source of being.
Patient with both friends and enemies,
you accord with the way things are.
Compassionate toward yourself,
you reconcile all beings in the world.”

- Lao Tzu
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
  • Thanks received: 5848
Last Edit: 3 years 9 months ago by Studio Banter.
The following user(s) said Thank You: narexa, Davidov007

Just a quick PSA to all of you! 3 years 9 months ago #1248254

Thank you for this post Kurze, really glad to see such posts be made from members of the community as well as the higher ups :).
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536
The following user(s) said Thank You: narexa, Kurze

Just a quick PSA to all of you! 3 years 9 months ago #1248262

thanks kurze for making this post

i may not have been the nicest in the past but mental health is something extremely important and if anyone ever feels like talking feel free to dm me on discord if you ever want to talk Dovah#0442
  • maybedovahkitty
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Бог мертв
  • Thanks received: 1226
Most people are searching for happiness. They’re looking for it. They’re trying to find it in someone or something outside of themselves. That’s a fundamental mistake. Happiness is something that you are, and it comes from the way you think.
Last Edit: 3 years 9 months ago by maybedovahkitty.
The following user(s) said Thank You: narexa, Clarky, Kurze

Just a quick PSA to all of you! 3 years 9 months ago #1248270

Really amazing to see people touching on serious topics like this, I've already stated most of what I'd like to say but I also want to show the incredible opportunity we have as a community to really come together, I understand it's an online gaming community but by bringing more awareness to these topics and speaking openly with people can have a positive affect on someone that may need it the most.

I've lost people to suicide in the past as I've spoken quite openly about it in posts and it's devastating, even though they weren't the closest people to me that shit really destroys people and it's absolutely awful to think that people think that's the only way out, I'd also like to say as I see this pretty commonly, just because someone may be going through something that may seem more extreme to you, doesn't mean in anyway that you should downplay what you're going through, everybody deals with things differently and everybody deserves support when they need it.

Like I've said in my past posts, I'm always open to talk to anyone if they need it. I'm no expert on mental health, rather someone you can speak to and I'd love to hear what you have to get off your chest and try to support you in anyway that I can.

steamcommunity.com/id/narexa/
Narexa#8815

Stay safe everyone! <3
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
  • Thanks received: 4845
Yes I'm female
Last Edit: 3 years 9 months ago by narexa.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chuteuk, OnionRings, 0yc37xrk6m, Clarky, maybedovahkitty and 2 more...

Just a quick PSA to all of you! 3 years 7 months ago #1271584

I'd like to bump this due to obvious reasons. It should be here to stay.
  • Kurze
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Expect me to be straight to the point.
  • Thanks received: 1040
Plus Ultra!

EX
EX TTT Super Administrator x3

EX TTT Head Admin
Time to create page: 0.115 seconds

181 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40