Jonsey wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
Jonsey wrote:
Studio Banter wrote:
Jonsey wrote:
Studio Banter wrote:
Jonsey wrote:
lets be honest we all know its not a deadly virus

ye when a strain of the coronovirus has surpassed MERS and SARS in terms of cases and death, with a higher spread factor and can cause serious symptoms to the more at risk groups - "it's not a deadly virus"
ima be honest ima actually jump on the Conspiracy Theory that its a load of shit tbh.

are you the guy who burned down the phone tower in Belfast cuz you think 5G causes covid
all i know is the media is full of shit and so is the government
Nice bait bro no way anyone is this retarded
legit no bait, its just kinda fucked how they are labelling a load of deaths as corona when thats not the cause, thats all thats got me thinking and also the change of stories and the description of the virus doesnt make sense.

If a person was suffering respiratory problems, and contacted Covid-19 - he is at risk. Now if they died from a respiratory related case, Covid-19 can be seen as a huge factor.

We can't have misinformation spreading if we want for example the economy to climb back. Germany and Japan are in a recession because of the pandemic. However if we work together to inform others, we won't have to prolong quarantines and in due time have a vaccine ready.

The sad thing is that the coronavirus won't disappear.
i mean maybe so, but people have died in car accidents and cancer and have been labelled "corona virus victim" like its pretty fucked
also i dont think its fake i fucked up saying that, i just dont think its legit as lethal as they are saying it is.
  • Jonsey
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Kissing Girls is GEI
  • Thanks received: 93
Login or register to post a reply.

500$ 3 years 11 months ago #1230302

Jonsey wrote:
Studio Banter wrote:
Jonsey wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
Jonsey wrote:
Studio Banter wrote:
Jonsey wrote:
Studio Banter wrote:
Jonsey wrote:

ye when a strain of the coronovirus has surpassed MERS and SARS in terms of cases and death, with a higher spread factor and can cause serious symptoms to the more at risk groups - "it's not a deadly virus"
ima be honest ima actually jump on the Conspiracy Theory that its a load of shit tbh.

are you the guy who burned down the phone tower in Belfast cuz you think 5G causes covid
legit no bait, its just kinda fucked how they are labelling a load of deaths as corona when thats not the cause, thats all thats got me thinking and also the change of stories and the description of the virus doesnt make sense.

If a person was suffering respiratory problems, and contacted Covid-19 - he is at risk. Now if they died from a respiratory related case, Covid-19 can be seen as a huge factor.

We can't have misinformation spreading if we want for example the economy to climb back. Germany and Japan are in a recession because of the pandemic. However if we work together to inform others, we won't have to prolong quarantines and in due time have a vaccine ready.

i mean maybe so, but people have died in car accidents and cancer and have been labelled "corona virus victim" like its pretty fucked

I haven't seen any articles about car accident cases being labelled as covid related, so if you can post sources for that, that be great.

Since cancer can destabilise the immune system, the patient has no way to fight Covid-19 and so is at risk. This is a common argument which there really is no real answer to it. Should it be cancer related death or covid? My answer is I don't know.

However, playing the devil's advocate, if we inflate covid related cases, the virus may be seen as more detrimental and so the public could change their mindset.
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
  • Thanks received: 5848
Last Edit: 3 years 11 months ago by Studio Banter.

500$ 3 years 11 months ago #1230303

Studio Banter wrote:
Jonsey wrote:
Studio Banter wrote:
Jonsey wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
Jonsey wrote:
Studio Banter wrote:
Jonsey wrote:
Studio Banter wrote:
Jonsey wrote:

I haven't seen any articles about car accident cases being labelled as covid related, so if you can post sources for that, that be great.

Since cancer can destabilise the immune system, the patient has no way to fight Covid-19 and so is at risk. This is a common argument which there really is no real answer to it. Should it be cancer related death or covid? My answer is I don't know.
the reason i stated those things is cause it happened near me, again can i trust it who knows, but tbh i really dont care bout all this shit if everyone stays in we will all be fine, and then i get to go out and get me a mcds.
  • Jonsey
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Kissing Girls is GEI
  • Thanks received: 93
The following user(s) said Thank You: Studio Banter

500$ 3 years 11 months ago #1230684

maybedovahkitty wrote:
hope sinz get corona

jk i love sinz sinz golden lad!

:)