Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 500$

500$ 3 years 10 months ago #1230237

Studio Banter wrote:
Jonsey wrote:
lets be honest we all know its not a deadly virus

ye when a strain of the coronovirus has surpassed MERS and SARS in terms of cases and death, with a higher spread factor and can cause serious symptoms to the more at risk groups - "it's not a deadly virus"
BuT iT's nOT AS LeTHal hur dur :silly:
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς
  • Thanks received: 4691
Login or register to post a reply.

500$ 3 years 10 months ago #1230243

Studio Banter wrote:
Jonsey wrote:

ye when a strain of the coronovirus has surpassed MERS and SARS in terms of cases and death, with a higher spread factor and can cause serious symptoms to the more at risk groups - "it's not a deadly virus"

CORONA 4 DIE
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Thanks received: 2474

500$ 3 years 10 months ago #1230245

hope sinz get corona

jk i love sinz sinz golden lad!
  • maybedovahkitty
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Бог мертв
  • Thanks received: 1226
Most people are searching for happiness. They’re looking for it. They’re trying to find it in someone or something outside of themselves. That’s a fundamental mistake. Happiness is something that you are, and it comes from the way you think.
Last Edit: 3 years 10 months ago by maybedovahkitty.

500$ 3 years 10 months ago #1230256

Studio Banter wrote:
Jonsey wrote:

ima be honest ima actually jump on the Conspiracy Theory that its a load of shit tbh.
  • Jonsey
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Kissing Girls is GEI
  • Thanks received: 93

500$ 3 years 10 months ago #1230260

Jonsey wrote:
Studio Banter wrote:
Jonsey wrote:

ima be honest ima actually jump on the Conspiracy Theory that its a load of shit tbh.

are you the guy who burned down the phone tower in Belfast cuz you think 5G causes covid
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
  • Thanks received: 5848
Last Edit: 3 years 10 months ago by Studio Banter.
The following user(s) said Thank You: narexa

500$ 3 years 10 months ago #1230261

Studio Banter wrote:
Jonsey wrote:
Studio Banter wrote:
Jonsey wrote:

are you the guy who burned down the phone tower in Belfast cuz you think 5G causes covid
wouldn't surprise me
  • maybedovahkitty
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Бог мертв
  • Thanks received: 1226
Most people are searching for happiness. They’re looking for it. They’re trying to find it in someone or something outside of themselves. That’s a fundamental mistake. Happiness is something that you are, and it comes from the way you think.

500$ 3 years 10 months ago #1230264

Studio Banter wrote:
Jonsey wrote:
Studio Banter wrote:
Jonsey wrote:

didnt mention the towers lmao
  • Jonsey
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Kissing Girls is GEI

500$ 3 years 10 months ago #1230266

Studio Banter wrote:
Jonsey wrote:
Studio Banter wrote:
Jonsey wrote:

all i know is the media is full of shit and so is the government
  • Jonsey
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Kissing Girls is GEI

500$ 3 years 10 months ago #1230267

Jonsey wrote:
Studio Banter wrote:
Jonsey wrote:
Studio Banter wrote:
Jonsey wrote:

Nice bait bro no way anyone is this retarded
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς

500$ 3 years 10 months ago #1230271

Jonsey wrote:
Studio Banter wrote:
Jonsey wrote:

Karen lol never thought id meet one but i accept everyone dw! Welcome karen
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤
  • Thanks received: 541

500$ 3 years 10 months ago #1230274

Jonsey wrote:
Studio Banter wrote:
Jonsey wrote:
Studio Banter wrote:
Jonsey wrote:

go wear your aluminium foil hat to protect you karen! You never know
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤

500$ 3 years 10 months ago #1230276

Jonsey wrote:
gosh man what's wrong with you, i hope you're trolling
The following user(s) said Thank You: TheFierceOwl

500$ 3 years 10 months ago #1230281

Lewis_is_java wrote:
Jonsey wrote:
Studio Banter wrote:
Jonsey wrote:
Studio Banter wrote:
Jonsey wrote:

legit no bait, its just kinda fucked how they are labelling a load of deaths as corona when thats not the cause, thats all thats got me thinking and also the change of stories and the description of the virus doesnt make sense.
  • Jonsey
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Kissing Girls is GEI
Last Edit: 3 years 10 months ago by Jonsey.

500$ 3 years 10 months ago #1230283

ToBeHonest wrote:
Jonsey wrote:
he watches 1 youtube video and thinks its all a hoax. It disgusts me when someone like jonsey i see online says something extremely stupid for the lack of evidence . The way it works is if you have enough evidence to balance that its fake until then bro you can shut up lol . Imagine calling a pandemic not lethal or some fake shit . You are nasty af and i too hope you are just a big troll
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤

500$ 3 years 10 months ago #1230285

TheFierceOwl wrote:
ToBeHonest wrote:
Jonsey wrote:
he watches 1 youtube video and thinks its all a hoax. It disgusts me when someone like jonsey i see online says something extremely stupid for the lack of evidence . The way it works is if you have enough evidence to balance that its fake until then bro you can shut up lol . Imagine calling a pandemic not lethal or some fake shit . You are nasty af and i too hope you are just a big troll
you are so mad cause i have a opinion like well done, you are safe in your house so whats the problem, its not a reach for what im saying but aight.
  • Jonsey
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Kissing Girls is GEI

500$ 3 years 10 months ago #1230287

Jonsey wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
ToBeHonest wrote:
Jonsey wrote:
you are so mad cause i have a opinion like well done, you are safe in your house so whats the problem, its not a reach for what im saying but aight.
It's not your opinion it's some other retards that a bunch of other retards listen too, kinda funny how your picture is a sheep ;)
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς

500$ 3 years 10 months ago #1230289

Lewis_is_java wrote:
Jonsey wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
ToBeHonest wrote:
Jonsey wrote:
It's not your opinion it's some other retards that a bunch of other retards listen too, kinda funny how your picture is a sheep ;)
im not a sheep lmao, most of you believe its, its as bad as they are saying so whats the problem. like quit crying you snowflakes
  • Jonsey
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Kissing Girls is GEI

500$ 3 years 10 months ago #1230290

Jonsey wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
Jonsey wrote:
Studio Banter wrote:
Jonsey wrote:
Studio Banter wrote:
Jonsey wrote:

legit no bait, its just kinda fucked how they are labelling a load of deaths as corona when thats not the cause, thats all thats got me thinking and also the change of stories and the description of the virus doesnt make sense.

If a person was suffering respiratory problems, and contacted Covid-19 - he is at risk. Now if they died from a respiratory related case, Covid-19 can be seen as a huge factor.

We can't have misinformation spreading if we want for example the economy to climb back. Germany and Japan are in a recession because of the pandemic. However if we work together to inform others, we won't have to prolong quarantines and in due time have a vaccine ready.

The sad thing is that the coronavirus won't disappear.
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
  • Thanks received: 5848

500$ 3 years 10 months ago #1230294

michael rosen recovered so its all good
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4043

500$ 3 years 10 months ago #1230295

Studio Banter wrote:
Jonsey wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
Jonsey wrote:
Studio Banter wrote:
Jonsey wrote:
Studio Banter wrote:
Jonsey wrote:

If a person was suffering respiratory problems, and contacted Covid-19 - he is at risk. Now if they died from a respiratory related case, Covid-19 can be seen as a huge factor.

We can't have misinformation spreading if we want for example the economy to climb back. Germany and Japan are in a recession because of the pandemic. However if we work together to inform others, we won't have to prolong quarantines and in due time have a vaccine ready.

The sad thing is that the coronavirus won't disappear.
i mean maybe so, but people have died in car accidents and cancer and have been labelled "corona virus victim" like its pretty fucked
  • Jonsey
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Kissing Girls is GEI
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds

156 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
13/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40