Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Epic gamer moment

Epic gamer moment 3 years 11 months ago #1229955

Played as hill billy against 4 friends ( how i knew? Listen a bit more ) one of them kept me going after her or him for the whole game didnt hit anyone a single hit not even with m1 and they kept flashing me nonstop at the end .... i quit and started a new game and boom the same 4 so at the start they knew it was me because the same dude was dancing to me they had the same name all 4 so i acted like i was gonna quit let him get on a gen right next to me and i yoinked his bitch ass face camped him they kept trying to get him so i got 2 more hooks on there now all got hooked once boom last gen explodes NOED activates i hunt them down . Mori after mori and i ggs . Ty

EDIT : not my friends but they were a group of friends playing together
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤
  • Thanks received: 541
Last Edit: 3 years 11 months ago by TheFierceOwl.
Login or register to post a reply.

Epic gamer moment 3 years 11 months ago #1229974

You're boring if you camp hooks
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 7912
The following user(s) said Thank You: schnitzel nazi, Killa Kappa

Epic gamer moment 3 years 11 months ago #1229975

Micky wrote:
You're boring if you camp hooks
i never do that but he kept me going for an entire game man :sniff: and i can do Jackshit with my chainsaw even with addons that help steering ots extremely hard on mobile
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤

Epic gamer moment 3 years 11 months ago #1230031

There always will be toxic people on Dead By Daylight, you did the same thing I've done to toxic people in the past and just camp them cos they deserved it. Least you weren't playing Doctor and face camping them. It is best to just avoid queuing for a few minutes and then jump into another game so you won't get the same people.
  • Annie Moonise
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex Deathrun Server Owner
  • Thanks received: 881
Ex Deathrun Server Owner
Ex TeamSpeak Staff
Ex Forum Staff - Deathrun Moderator Section
Last Edit: 3 years 11 months ago by Annie Moonise.

Epic gamer moment 3 years 11 months ago #1230033

Annie Moonise wrote:
There always will be toxic people on Dead By Daylight, you did the same thing I've done to toxic people in the past and just camp them cos they deserved it. Least you weren't playing Doctor and face camping them. It is best to just avoid queuing for a few minutes and then jump into another game so you won't get the same people.
preach! They do deserve it dont they? Extra salty not my type
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤

Epic gamer moment 3 years 11 months ago #1230108

Annie Moonise wrote:
If you play doc or legion you're getting the toxic survivor treatment cause you braindead
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς
  • Thanks received: 4690
The following user(s) said Thank You: Annie Moonise, Killa Kappa

Epic gamer moment 3 years 11 months ago #1230153

Lewis_is_java wrote:
Annie Moonise wrote:
If you play doc or legion you're getting the toxic survivor treatment cause you braindead
i honestly dont play very well but some games against the doc smh i play extremely toxic against him in mobile version the huntress , doc , hillbilly basically anyone that required anything more than an m1 is hard due to multi tasking on a 10' screen with your hands i just dodge the shock therapy and hatchet . Thats just sometimes tho
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤

Epic gamer moment 3 years 11 months ago #1230172

DANlEL wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
Annie Moonise wrote:
correct
legion isnt that bad tho
I meant anyone who runs noed :) :) :)
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς

Epic gamer moment 3 years 11 months ago #1230177

Lewis_is_java wrote:
DANlEL wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
Annie Moonise wrote:
correct
legion isnt that bad tho
is noed the only op perk? Ruins ? Bbq? Ive never ran into a killer without them having these 2 , so i dont see why noed is the biggest crime . 1 map and its useless lol
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤

Epic gamer moment 3 years 11 months ago #1230183

TheFierceOwl wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
DANlEL wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
Annie Moonise wrote:
correct
legion isnt that bad tho
is noed the only op perk? Ruins ? Bbq? Ive never ran into a killer without them having these 2 , so i dont see why noed is the biggest crime . 1 map and its useless lol
Because I can literally tell when someone is using noed by how bad or good they play, and 9/10 I can guess when someone is using noed because they're garbage
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς
The following user(s) said Thank You: Killa Kappa

Epic gamer moment 3 years 11 months ago #1230199

Lewis_is_java wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
DANlEL wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
Annie Moonise wrote:
correct
legion isnt that bad tho
Because I can literally tell when someone is using noed by how bad or good they play, and 9/10 I can guess when someone is using noed because they're garbage
:(
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤
Time to create page: 0.111 seconds

191 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40