Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: How come this is acceptable?

How come this is acceptable? 3 years 11 months ago #1211793

Before I start my post, this is not to "cause drama" its a really problem im seeing so don't remove or lock it because its me making a complaint and you have the excuse of causing drama, many thanks.

Now you know me, words don't bother me and I don't take offence to this kind of stuff, ive heard it all. This is directed towards the more sensitive staff members (not in an insulting way, just is what it is) When you fellas are extremely strict on what is okay and what is not okay to say even if its a small thing (like getting punished for calling someone a shithead after he called me a faggot, ill quote myself "Damn thats really original you unfunny shithead" yet that was till worthy of a punishment, not a verbal but a logged punishment) Now onto my main point of this thread, its not to cause drama or be a sensitive bitch but it seems like more and more im seeing one rule for one and a different for others, I don't feel like I could get away with this shit yet a blind eye is turned and im not sure if its by mistake but I don't believe so, so is it being ignored because of the person who said it or the person who it was said too? And if forum staff or higher ups comes here to tell me its not acceptable then why the fuck do people continue to get away with it? If it is acceptable am I gonna be getting punished if I start mocking slit wrists and/or suicide? I am looking forward to seeing if an excuse is made up to defend what has been said meanwhile no chance or excuses for someone like myself saying something meaningless.

Heres a couple example of what im on about

This was on my birthday thread where I put "made it to 20 without committing" to which I got "shame"
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Then on two separate threads by two different people mocking self harm and slit wrists...

This isn't the only times I've seen it but lost track of when and where I saw them but im sure people would agree its not a spooky occurrence in the past 3 or 4 days and it seems like its never dealt with how I would expect it would be considering the strictness of certain staff members.

Sorry for the longer post but im getting sick of some things being okay for some but not for others.

TL;DR - How come people can mock self harm and suicide but you can't call someone a shithead
Last Edit: 3 years 11 months ago by Small Bloke In A Box On Wheels.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lewis_is_java, Shark, Katje, maybedovahkitty, Chespin

How come this is acceptable? 3 years 11 months ago #1211795

Nepotism and corruption.
  • Katje
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 844
The following user(s) said Thank You: Shark

How come this is acceptable? 3 years 11 months ago #1211796

personally doesn't affect me but its still disgusting af and shouldn't be turned a blind eye on when people get banned for shitposting which doesn't cause harm to anyone tbh but stuff like that can really fuck with some people and its just disgusting behavior in general and should be treated a lot more serious than some fucking shitposts
  • maybedovahkitty
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Бог мертв
  • Thanks received: 1226
Most people are searching for happiness. They’re looking for it. They’re trying to find it in someone or something outside of themselves. That’s a fundamental mistake. Happiness is something that you are, and it comes from the way you think.

How come this is acceptable? 3 years 11 months ago #1211797

Mouth breathers trying to be edgy
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς
  • Thanks received: 4691
The following user(s) said Thank You: Shark, Sam the Sausage, maybedovahkitty, Top Shagger Eleven

How come this is acceptable? 3 years 11 months ago #1211798

Katje wrote:
Nepotism and corruption.

Wait for this to be taken down, id leave on the spot if I get unfairly silenced again. Its kinda directed towards one staff member (aint naming names so he cant "cause drama" me) who constantly ignores and plays the "causing drama" card just to be able to ignore my problems when I have proof and legitimate reason. Makes you wonder why you even try and it is like just sitting there like a good boy and take all there shit but when you dish it back na na na

How come this is acceptable? 3 years 11 months ago #1211799

I mean staff have always been corrupt nothing new rules are different for everyone :upside-down:
  • Blueperson
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Jump in a bridge
  • Thanks received: 638

Last Edit: 3 years 11 months ago by Blueperson.

How come this is acceptable? 3 years 11 months ago #1211800

maybedovahkitty wrote:
personally doesn't affect me but its still disgusting af and shouldn't be turned a blind eye on when people get banned for shitposting which doesn't cause harm to anyone tbh but stuff like that can really fuck with some people and its just disgusting behavior in general and should be treated a lot more serious than some fucking shitposts

I mean shitposts get on my nerves when they are the same shit over and over again, but some times they can be funny. And yeah it can really fuck with people, im lucky in the fact because I have had so much verbal abuse I out grew it. But still doesn't mean someone has the right to mock. Another mental illness is gender dysphoria yet it was an INSTANT ban without question if you used the shortened term for transgender person. So that mental illness is not okay to mock but suicide and self harm is?

How come this is acceptable? 3 years 11 months ago #1211804

Oh I forgot to mention this isn't the simple kys its the targeted personal comments that should be dealt with or none of it should be. Pick a side, all or nothing
The following user(s) said Thank You: Katje, maybedovahkitty

How come this is acceptable? 3 years 11 months ago #1211806

why do I distinctly remember that joeyrecon guy being ma massive prick
  • Shark
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Cryptocommunist
  • Thanks received: 696
Zooming in is great guys!

How come this is acceptable? 3 years 11 months ago #1211809

Huperchild wrote:
because its fine to make fun of poverty but unacceptable to talk about self harm :woohoo:
but yes everyone knows zarp is corrupt

Not what I said tho, used your comment as an example because it was recent. And haha nice word trickery "unacceptable to talk about self harm" That isn't talking that was specially mocking. And I don't really understand about making fun of poverty if you have a computer and internet how is that poverty lol?

Don't be silly

How come this is acceptable? 3 years 11 months ago #1211814

Neilsen wrote:
evilstewie - does bad stuff on ssrp - gets perm banned - still does bad stuff - goes on forums and tries get cm banned

- community minussp

And who are you lol?

My shity actions are not related to other peoples shity actions, I get punished for mine and even when I don't and I believe I should be I let them know and try to get punished because I would be rightfully pissed if someone else got away with whatever. I complain when I have a reason to complain. But clearly you are missing the point because you jumped on my poor choices instead of the topic of the thread. Great job on making yourself look immature and unworthy to have a discussion with.

Fuck sake just informed its you jmt, I mean im keeping that there in case anyone has the same thing to say but uhhhh buddy if I recall correctly its bed time jmt
Last Edit: 3 years 11 months ago by Small Bloke In A Box On Wheels.
The following user(s) said Thank You: User01293

How come this is acceptable? 3 years 11 months ago #1211815

Huperchild wrote:
EviIstewie wrote:
Huperchild wrote:
because its fine to make fun of poverty but unacceptable to talk about self harm :woohoo:

Not what I said tho, used your comment as an example because it was recent. And haha nice word trickery "unacceptable to talk about self harm" That isn't talking that was specially mocking. And I don't really understand about making fun of poverty if you have a computer and internet how is that poverty lol?

Don't be silly
the difference is that he makes fun of my 3rd worldity at every possible chance and i ignore it, just this time i felt like being mean because i was bored
uh i didn't make this post and I'm quite sure you joked when you said it lol so did i if hurt your feelings msg me on discord
  • maybedovahkitty
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Бог мертв
Most people are searching for happiness. They’re looking for it. They’re trying to find it in someone or something outside of themselves. That’s a fundamental mistake. Happiness is something that you are, and it comes from the way you think.

How come this is acceptable? 3 years 11 months ago #1211819

Huperchild wrote:
maybedovahkitty wrote:
Huperchild wrote:
EviIstewie wrote:
Huperchild wrote:

Don't be silly
the difference is that he makes fun of my 3rd worldity at every possible chance and i ignore it, just this time i felt like being mean because i was bored
uh i didn't make this post and I'm quite sure you joked when you said it lol so did i if hurt your feelings msg me on discord
no u didnt hurt my feelings im saying this because hes making it look like i was mocking suicide out of nowhere
if you read what he said he said it was an example because it was recent

"Not what I said tho, used your comment as an example because it was recent."
  • maybedovahkitty
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Бог мертв
Last Edit: 3 years 11 months ago by maybedovahkitty.

How come this is acceptable? 3 years 11 months ago #1211820

Huperchild wrote:
maybedovahkitty wrote:
Huperchild wrote:
EviIstewie wrote:
Huperchild wrote:

Don't be silly
no u didnt hurt my feelings im saying this because hes making it look like i was mocking suicide out of nowhere
At the end of the day you still mocked a very serious subject because someone said some meany words.
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς
  • Thanks received: 4691
The following user(s) said Thank You: Small Bloke In A Box On Wheels

How come this is acceptable? 3 years 11 months ago #1211821

Comments like this aren’t acceptable on the forums, although forum staff do not look at every single post, nor do we expect them to.

I apologise on behalf of the forum staff team if none of these posts were deleted or the posters punished, however this is why the “Report to Moderator” feature exists. If you think something isn’t acceptable, click that button and make a report and all forum staff will get an email.

Just like on our game services, nobody can expect staff to notice absolutely everything, so you do need to report things, just like making an F1 ingame or a report abuse on the forums.

Sally has now dealt with the posts in question.
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4302
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022
Last Edit: 3 years 11 months ago by TheXnator. Reason: Thanks Sally
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds

243 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1