Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Konth says bye.

Konth says bye. 11 years 1 month ago #15071

Dear owners, staff members, players and friends,

It's been a while since I joined the ZARP community; And I won't lie, It was the best community ever... in the beginning, but soon enough, everything changed. Lately I have been thinking of leaving, I have been thinking about it ever since PERP went down, about a month ago. As you are reading, you can see that I have decide that I am leaving, for few reasons.

Where should I start; PERP - PERP was my favorite server, It always been serious role-play, comparing to DarkRP, which is a bit silly and not taken seriously. I have been waiting for PERP update to be released, new features should have been released, updated gamemode, new content, new admins would come in, and I supposed to get my super admin position, but it's not about that - it is about my favorite server, in my favorite community coming back. It supposed to be released in the end of February, but it didn't. I was told by Zart that there is a little delay, perhaps 2 weeks. The time passed, but the PERP... still down. The owners last words and updates about PERPs release were - in 4 months, or even never. surprising, shocking, and unexpected.

As some may know, I'm not a fan of DarkRP, as it's also always full and overloaded with players, I also dislike jailbreak, so the only place where I could really be with my fellow community members and help, is on the forums. Last week I was told about a new DarkRP server coming up, and I was told I'd have the chance to moderate, but soon enough it was filled with players, and were full.

The forums... the forums have changed, they started to change long time ago, but last 2 weeks, it went too far.
Justice, democracy, and fair judgement were lost in the last month. I will not start giving out examples about it, if you want, you can cycle trough them, or trough my posts, and see why.

Another reason of my leaving - loneliness. Lot of my friends left ZARP just after the sad news about PERP, but with the time more and more started leaving - until all of them left. I do not like to play alone, the group and the team atmosphere were always fun, and one of the big reasons I was playing, but it was just gone.

Before you start even asking and saying 'No one left besides Scottie and Hero', here is a little list of the admins and friends who left or became inactive:

Sven, Blast, Jesper, Hero, Janbas, MrMark(Mark Oshea), DelTakZ, Jones, HailCeaser, Krilli Kovaks, XtranZer, Alfred, Mike, Valeriko, Scottie.

That's a big list and it's not even the full list, and it's sad.

You may see me around the forums rarely, so don't ask me "Why are you still here?".
I believe I'm done here, I have no more to say. I might be back when PERP is back, hopefully you will still get me back there as an admin, or at least - as a player.

I am heading to a new PERP server, I am not going to advertise it or anything, but feel free to join me, talk to me on steam. I am of-course still may hang out with some of the ZARP members, and play some games, so I will see those on other games.

Thanks for all of you, thanks for your help in this community, I wish you good lucks with your life and studies. I will never forget this community. Farewell.

Your friend,
David.
  • Konth
  • User is blocked
  • Thanks received: 15
[align=center:1xhz7bgy] [/align:1xhz7bgy]
Login or register to post a reply.

Konth says bye. 11 years 1 month ago #15073

Bye
Licking windows since 1337.

Konth says bye. 11 years 1 month ago #15075

Sad, to see you go but i expected this. I wonder what perp server you are going on, good luck.
  • Agentlulz
  • User is blocked
  • Thanks received: 11

Konth says bye. 11 years 1 month ago #15076

Goodbye david you have been awsome and we have had some amazing times on Ts, Goodluck with your future life and i hope the waffles never find you ;)

BYE

First one gone
Scott Ramon Seguro: as allot of admins from zarp are making their leave messages
Scott Ramon Seguro: this week
Scott Ramon Seguro: and joining me
  • Curtis
  • User is blocked
  • Oldest ZARP member. Old Head Admin.
  • Thanks received: 27

Konth says bye. 11 years 1 month ago #15077

curtis wrote:

First one gone
Scott Ramon Seguro: as allot of admins from zarp are making their leave messages

Don't see what the big issue is with this.. What's stopping Zarp from getting other admins?

Konth says bye. 11 years 1 month ago #15078

Window Licker wrote:
curtis wrote:

First one gone

Don't see what the big issue is with this.. What's stopping Zarp from getting other admins?

Nothing but the admins we have atm are very good
  • Curtis
  • User is blocked
  • Oldest ZARP member. Old Head Admin.

Konth says bye. 11 years 1 month ago #15080

curtis wrote:
Window Licker wrote:
curtis wrote:

First one gone

Nothing but the admins we have atm are very good

Understood, gotta take the gamble.. They can either be bad or be better.. Let's hope for the better side.

Konth says bye. 11 years 1 month ago #15098

Only got to talk to you in the last 2 weeks but you seem like a nice person bad to see you go goodbye.
  • crack
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1

Konth says bye. 11 years 1 month ago #15189

curtis wrote:
the admins we have atm are very good

Your right Curtis, we are awesome :) .
  • Prophet
  • Senior Boarder
Konth And Ducky

Konth says bye. 11 years 1 month ago #15213

Prophet wrote:
curtis wrote:
the admins we have atm are very good

Your right Curtis, we are awesome :) .
  • Agentlulz
  • User is blocked
  • Thanks received: 11

Konth says bye. 11 years 1 month ago #15266

Goodbye Konth <3
  • ploopy95
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 2

Turtle Tur-tle with A Moustache Mous-tache is like A penguin in a suit.

AWESOME!

Konth says bye. 11 years 1 month ago #15268

Didn't really get to know you that well, but from what I've heard, you were a great admin.

So... Goodbye! And good luck in the future!
  • Xahenstraz
  • Junior Boarder

Konth says bye. 11 years 1 month ago #15269

Bye Konth :S

• Nightfightt
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • If you got an issue, grab a tissue. ZARP Veteran
  • Thanks received: 5

Konth says bye. 11 years 1 month ago #15273

Bye Konth, Didn't know you, but i know that were very active on the forums. Never good to see someone leave, but i wish you good luck in your future.
  • Isbjornen
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 2
Cheers

Earlier known as: Dr Odobenidae and Guffe
Admin back in 2k11 :3

Konth says bye. 11 years 1 month ago #15322

Bye Konth, sad that I never got to know you :(
  • Morpheus
  • Junior Boarder

Konth says bye. 11 years 1 month ago #15398

Konth wrote:
Dear owners, staff members, players and friends,

It's been a while since I joined the ZARP community; And I won't lie, It was the best community ever... in the beginning, but soon enough, everything changed. Lately I have been thinking of leaving, I have been thinking about it ever since PERP went down, about a month ago. As you are reading, you can see that I have decide that I am leaving, for few reasons.

Where should I start; PERP - PERP was my favorite server, It always been serious role-play, comparing to DarkRP, which is a bit silly and not taken seriously. I have been waiting for PERP update to be released, new features should have been released, updated gamemode, new content, new admins would come in, and I supposed to get my super admin position, but it's not about that - it is about my favorite server, in my favorite community coming back. It supposed to be released in the end of February, but it didn't. I was told by Zart that there is a little delay, perhaps 2 weeks. The time passed, but the PERP... still down. The owners last words and updates about PERPs release were - in 4 months, or even never. surprising, shocking, and unexpected.

As some may know, I'm not a fan of DarkRP, as it's also always full and overloaded with players, I also dislike jailbreak, so the only place where I could really be with my fellow community members and help, is on the forums. Last week I was told about a new DarkRP server coming up, and I was told I'd have the chance to moderate, but soon enough it was filled with players, and were full.

The forums... the forums have changed, they started to change long time ago, but last 2 weeks, it went too far.
Justice, democracy, and fair judgement were lost in the last month. I will not start giving out examples about it, if you want, you can cycle trough them, or trough my posts, and see why.

Another reason of my leaving - loneliness. Lot of my friends left ZARP just after the sad news about PERP, but with the time more and more started leaving - until all of them left. I do not like to play alone, the group and the team atmosphere were always fun, and one of the big reasons I was playing, but it was just gone.

Before you start even asking and saying 'No one left besides Scottie and Hero', here is a little list of the admins and friends who left or became inactive:

Sven, Blast, Jesper, Hero, Janbas, MrMark(Mark Oshea), DelTakZ, Jones, HailCeaser, Krilli Kovaks, XtranZer, Alfred, Mike, Valeriko, Scottie.

That's a big list and it's not even the full list, and it's sad.

You may see me around the forums rarely, so don't ask me "Why are you still here?".
I believe I'm done here, I have no more to say. I might be back when PERP is back, hopefully you will still get me back there as an admin, or at least - as a player.

I am heading to a new PERP server, I am not going to advertise it or anything, but feel free to join me, talk to me on steam. I am of-course still may hang out with some of the ZARP members, and play some games, so I will see those on other games.

Thanks for all of you, thanks for your help in this community, I wish you good lucks with your life and studies. I will never forget this community. Farewell.

Your friend,
David.

It's a shame to see you go, really, you are one of the few people with sense around here.

Good day, Konth, may your road bring you to warm sands.

• Renonymous
  • Fresh Boarder

Konth says bye. 11 years 1 month ago #15399

Thanks guys, I will miss you all.
  • Konth
  • User is blocked
  • Thanks received: 15
[align=center:1xhz7bgy] [/align:1xhz7bgy]

Konth says bye. 11 years 1 month ago #15537

*cries* WHY DO YOU HAVE TO GO!!!