Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: Happy Friday the 13th!

Happy Friday the 13th! 2 months 1 week ago #1162440

  • Mr. Richard
  • Mr. Richard's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Ambassador
  • "Prophunt's biggest gay" - Clarky (2019)
  • Posts: 6206
  • Thanks received: 2398
  • Karma: 108

SSRP Head Administrator
Prop Hunt Head Administrator
Forum Staff
TeamSpeak Staff
Discord Administrator


TTT Administrator
Murder Moderator
Surf Moderator




Login or register to post a reply.

Happy Friday the 13th! 2 months 1 week ago #1162441

  • spicydoggo
  • spicydoggo's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • God I love anal sex
  • Posts: 520
  • Thanks received: 209
  • Karma: 12
Ex-SSRP ADMIN
Gang Owner
Ex-Golden Scan, M202, Gluon, EDF, Baseshield, Juggernaut Owner
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mr. Richard

Happy Friday the 13th! 2 months 1 week ago #1162444

I wonder what wonderful things will happen today? :huh:
  • The Martin
  • The Martin's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP
  • Filthy German
  • Posts: 636
  • Thanks received: 266
  • Karma: 11

SSRP Head Administrator

Teamspeak / Discord Staff
Forum Section Moderator


Discord: Martin#6573
Add me on Steam
Login or register to post a reply.

Happy Friday the 13th! 2 months 1 week ago #1162445

Yea uh, our schools doing a whole school sponsored walk today. Looking forward to getting rammed by some next jihadi tbh.
  • Bunnyslippers69
  • Bunnyslippers69's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • zarp
  • Posts: 3153
  • Thanks received: 796
  • Karma: -6
Login or register to post a reply.

Happy Friday the 13th! 2 months 1 week ago #1162446

I woke up now I'm spooked
  • A Good Pianist
  • A Good Pianist's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Still blocked by Sarahanne
  • Posts: 13132
  • Thanks received: 3506
  • Karma: -80



Ultra Oneil industries owner
I own 2 golden juggernaut suits
Login or register to post a reply.

Happy Friday the 13th! 2 months 1 week ago #1162449

already fell out my bed
  • Eddie.
  • Eddie.'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Loyal Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • fuck
  • Posts: 6083
  • Thanks received: 1705
  • Karma: 47
✥ Ex Deathrun Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TTT Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex SSRP Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!
Login or register to post a reply.

Happy Friday the 13th! 2 months 1 week ago #1162451

ive already lost a fortnite game, this day is evil
  • finlay
  • finlay's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Im a bit of a gamer
  • Posts: 170
  • Thanks received: 50
  • Karma: 2
Login or register to post a reply.

Happy Friday the 13th! 2 months 1 week ago #1162454

Bunnyslippers69 wrote:
Yea uh, our schools doing a whole school sponsored walk today. Looking forward to getting rammed by some next jihadi tbh.
i like that
  • Suken
  • Suken's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • The CoinFlipper
  • Posts: 818
  • Thanks received: 91
  • Karma: 2
Discord : Suken#1091
Steam :steamcommunity.com/id/Suken00/
Login or register to post a reply.

Happy Friday the 13th! 2 months 1 week ago #1162456

Suken wrote:
Bunnyslippers69 wrote:
Yea uh, our schools doing a whole school sponsored walk today. Looking forward to getting rammed by some next jihadi tbh.
i like that

Of course you do, i mentioned school which must mean kids.
  • Bunnyslippers69
  • Bunnyslippers69's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • zarp
  • Posts: 3153
  • Thanks received: 796
  • Karma: -6
Login or register to post a reply.

Happy Friday the 13th! 2 months 1 week ago #1162457

Bunnyslippers69 wrote:
Suken wrote:
Bunnyslippers69 wrote:
Yea uh, our schools doing a whole school sponsored walk today. Looking forward to getting rammed by some next jihadi tbh.
i like that

Of course you do, i mentioned school which must mean kids.
don't forget the bombs and guns > kids
  • Suken
  • Suken's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • The CoinFlipper
  • Posts: 818
  • Thanks received: 91
  • Karma: 2
Discord : Suken#1091
Steam :steamcommunity.com/id/Suken00/
Login or register to post a reply.

Happy Friday the 13th! 2 months 1 week ago #1162465

Hosting my birthday party today, wish me luck...
  • Cookie Banana
  • Cookie Banana's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Make deathrun great again!
  • Posts: 576
  • Thanks received: 128
  • Karma: -12


Make deathrun again!
Login or register to post a reply.

Happy Friday the 13th! 2 months 1 week ago #1162473

Suken wrote:
Bunnyslippers69 wrote:
Suken wrote:
Bunnyslippers69 wrote:
Yea uh, our schools doing a whole school sponsored walk today. Looking forward to getting rammed by some next jihadi tbh.
i like that

Of course you do, i mentioned school which must mean kids.
don't forget the bombs and guns > kids

Debatable you nonce
  • A Good Pianist
  • A Good Pianist's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Still blocked by Sarahanne
  • Posts: 13132
  • Thanks received: 3506
  • Karma: -80



Ultra Oneil industries owner
I own 2 golden juggernaut suits
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Narexa

Happy Friday the 13th! 2 months 1 week ago #1162484

A Good Pianist wrote:
I woke up now I'm spooked
  • TheFierceOwl
  • TheFierceOwl's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Posts: 1261
  • Thanks received: 134
  • Karma: -70
#Henny4CommunityCouncil
Login or register to post a reply.

Happy Friday the 13th! 2 months 1 week ago #1162487

Woah, actually nothing bad has happened yet today.

A year ago I got stuck on a train and missed my flight due to:

A false alarm in a tunnel
A fire at the airport where the train stop
A person jumping in front of the train

FUCK YES I'VE BEEN CURED!!!
  • Kurzex
  • Kurzex's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Legendary Member
  • Ambassador
  • Expect me to be straight to the point.
  • Posts: 1626
  • Thanks received: 632
  • Karma: -1
Plus Ultra!

EX TTT Super Admin
EX TTT Head Admin
Login or register to post a reply.

Happy Friday the 13th! 2 months 1 week ago #1162489

the day of happiness for me :)
  • sinzz
  • sinzz's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Posts: 2169
  • Thanks received: 160
  • Karma: -92
Login or register to post a reply.

Happy Friday the 13th! 2 months 1 week ago #1162494

Kurzex wrote:
Woah, actually nothing bad has happened yet today.

A year ago I got stuck on a train and missed my flight due to:

A false alarm in a tunnel
A fire at the airport where the train stop
A person jumping in front of the train

FUCK YES I'VE BEEN CURED!!!
btw its just a myth they tell the kids dont be serious pls no curse on this day i promise u
  • TheFierceOwl
  • TheFierceOwl's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Posts: 1261
  • Thanks received: 134
  • Karma: -70
#Henny4CommunityCouncil
Login or register to post a reply.

Happy Friday the 13th! 2 months 1 week ago #1162496

I had a test and probably failed so the curse is happening to me
Login or register to post a reply.

Happy Friday the 13th! 2 months 1 week ago #1162501

TheFierceOwl wrote:
Kurzex wrote:
Woah, actually nothing bad has happened yet today.

A year ago I got stuck on a train and missed my flight due to:

A false alarm in a tunnel
A fire at the airport where the train stop
A person jumping in front of the train

FUCK YES I'VE BEEN CURED!!!
btw its just a myth they tell the kids dont be serious pls no curse on this day i promise u
\


No the curse is real
  • Kurzex
  • Kurzex's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Legendary Member
  • Ambassador
  • Expect me to be straight to the point.
  • Posts: 1626
  • Thanks received: 632
  • Karma: -1
Plus Ultra!

EX TTT Super Admin
EX TTT Head Admin
Login or register to post a reply.

Happy Friday the 13th! 2 months 1 week ago #1162502

Kurzex wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Kurzex wrote:
Woah, actually nothing bad has happened yet today.

A year ago I got stuck on a train and missed my flight due to:

A false alarm in a tunnel
A fire at the airport where the train stop
A person jumping in front of the train

FUCK YES I'VE BEEN CURED!!!
btw its just a myth they tell the kids dont be serious pls no curse on this day i promise u
\


No the curse is real
explain to me why
  • TheFierceOwl
  • TheFierceOwl's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Posts: 1261
  • Thanks received: 134
  • Karma: -70
#Henny4CommunityCouncil
Login or register to post a reply.

Happy Friday the 13th! 2 months 1 week ago #1162505

TheFierceOwl wrote:
Kurzex wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Kurzex wrote:
Woah, actually nothing bad has happened yet today.

A year ago I got stuck on a train and missed my flight due to:

A false alarm in a tunnel
A fire at the airport where the train stop
A person jumping in front of the train

FUCK YES I'VE BEEN CURED!!!
btw its just a myth they tell the kids dont be serious pls no curse on this day i promise u
\


No the curse is real
explain to me why

Read my original post.

Every year something weird happens to me or around me. EXPCEPT FOR THIS YEAR.
*Knocks on wood*
  • Kurzex
  • Kurzex's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Legendary Member
  • Ambassador
  • Expect me to be straight to the point.
  • Posts: 1626
  • Thanks received: 632
  • Karma: -1
Plus Ultra!

EX TTT Super Admin
EX TTT Head Admin
Login or register to post a reply.
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Moderators: Mr. Richard
Time to create page: 0.138 seconds

261 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
22/128
online
Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 2
0/128
online
Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 3
15/90
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
25/47
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
5/32
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
3/50
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
1/42
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TeamSpeak
13/128
online
Connect to server Discord
177/∞
online
Top