Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: LUA Coding

LUA Coding 11 years 1 month ago #14795

Well some may not know but well all may not know, but at the moment I am learning to LUA code so eventually sometime in the future of ZARP I could be able to code unless you already get someone before me
  • Ʀeaper
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 2
Login or register to post a reply.

LUA Coding 11 years 1 month ago #14801

[quote=[UDA] Reaper]
Well some may not know but well all may not know, but at the moment I am learning to LUA code so eventually sometime in the future of ZARP I could be able to code unless you already get someone before me
[/quote]

I think Agentlulz is looking for someone who has allot of experience. No offense ofcourse. But for the simple reason he just wants to say A and knows you will be able to say B. He does not have the team nor resources to train or help you with code. What I suggest, is that you wait for the experienced coder to be recruited. Agent is currently doing interviews. I also don't think you are trusted enough to be back into the staff team.

When the new coder has been found, you can ask him for some smaller projects to practice with. This will help you get to the level of coding that will make you useful as coding individual.

But good for you to develop yourself.
  • Scottie

LUA Coding 11 years 1 month ago #14806

Scottie wrote:
[quote=[UDA] Reaper]

I think Agentlulz is looking for someone who has allot of experience. No offense ofcourse. But for the simple reason he just wants to say A and knows you will be able to say B. He does not have the team nor resources to train or help you with code. What I suggest, is that you wait for the experienced coder to be recruited. Agent is currently doing interviews. I also don't think you are trusted enough to be back into the staff team.

When the new coder has been found, you can ask him for some smaller projects to practice with. This will help you get to the level of coding that will make you useful as coding individual.

[/quote]
Thanks Scottie and as I was saying in the furture of ZARP I could code if I were able to master it. Can't promise anything but it would be great if I could and help ZARP gain many new things
  • Ʀeaper
  • Junior Boarder

LUA Coding 11 years 1 month ago #14812

Scottie wrote:
[quote=[UDA] Reaper]Scottie wrote:
[quote=[UDA] Reaper]

Thanks Scottie and as I was saying in the furture of ZARP I could code if I were able to master it. Can't promise anything but it would be great if I could and help ZARP gain many new things
[/quote]

Yeah, I suggest you use ZARP as a learning platform. I expect the new coder to be just as experienced as Hero, so use that to an advantage to learn stuff. Much better learning experience if you take on some tasks than creating random code.
[/quote]
Well at the moment I am helping my friend try and code some printers for his new RP server. It is a bit like the old printer system we used to have. But quite updated. About the same as Heros idea but not with upgrade
  • Ʀeaper
  • Junior Boarder

LUA Coding 11 years 1 month ago #14873

Good to know. I to am going to learn some LUA, while working on a Fantasy-Themed RP Gamemode/Map/Content. We could possibly discuss our progress someday.
  • Biolite
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 4

LUA Coding 11 years 1 month ago #15226

Archangel wrote:
Good to know. I to am going to learn some LUA, while working on a Fantasy-Themed RP Gamemode/Map/Content. We could possibly discuss our progress someday.
Hope so Archangel. Unless I leave before you can talk to me
  • Ʀeaper
  • Junior Boarder
Time to create page: 0.082 seconds

208 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT