Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Apology

Apology 11 years 1 month ago #14695

Hello

Recently I have been posting "meme" on people and pictures and putting "Hi, etc" - I would just like to apologies to anyone I have offended, I did not mean this in offensive way and I have removed all pictures and would advice anyone who quoted them to remove them also. Thanks.

Elmer.
  • AnarchyTM
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 41
Login or register to post a reply.

Apology 11 years 1 month ago #14699

Hey Elmer.

No need for you to feel attacked personally. It was a bit silly from you to make those pictures. Some people will mind more than others. However something you didn't forsee making those, was the fact that some people in this community are very easy targets. Whenever you start something like this, people are going to follow up thinking it won't do harm. You end up with an entire community trolling a single person, even the members with the thickest skin would feel bad after that.

It was an action without great thought and no real bad intentions. Just startled something greater than you had forseen. I suggest you send those who are offended a little PM. Just a simple sorry.

Apart from that, don't feel bad.

Scottie.
  • Scottie

Apology 11 years 1 month ago #14701

Scottie wrote:
Hey Elmer.

No need for you to feel attacked personally. It was a bit silly from you to make those pictures. Some people will mind more than others. However something you didn't forsee making those, was the fact that some people in this community are very easy targets. Whenever you start something like this, people are going to follow up thinking it won't do harm. You end up with an entire community trolling a single person, even the members with the thickest skin would feel bad after that.

It was an action without great thought and no real bad intentions. Just startled something greater than you had forseen. I suggest you send those who are offended a little PM. Just a simple sorry.

Apart from that, don't feel bad.

Scottie.

Ok, thanks for the advice.
  • AnarchyTM
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 41
Time to create page: 0.073 seconds

122 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun