Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Regarding the downtime, server #1, unstability etc.

Regarding the downtime, server #1, unstability etc. 11 years 1 month ago #14589

As you know server #1 have been down for 48h now, and there is nothing i can do about it. It doesn't seem like a ddos attack but rather a network failure at the data-center where we are hosted. Where-ever this is the reason i can't tell yet, all i can say is that there is defenetly something going on at the data-center witch prevents us from running server #1 on port 27015 and on port 27018. Either way, i contacted them and provided them with the information they requested, stay tuned. In meanwhile i will be working on the upcoming map rp_zarptown
  • Agentlulz
  • User is blocked
  • Thanks received: 11
Login or register to post a reply.

Regarding the downtime, server #1, unstability etc. 11 years 1 month ago #14593

Agentlulz wrote:
As you know server #1 have been down for 48h now, and there is nothing i can do about it. It doesn't seem like a ddos attack but rather a network failure at the data-center where we are hosted. Where-ever this is the reason i can't tell yet, all i can say is that there is defenetly something going on at the data-center witch prevents us from running server #1 on port 27015 and on port 27018. Either way, i contacted them and provided them with the information they requested, stay tuned. In meanwhile i will be working on the upcoming map rp_zarptown

Ah.. Is this why the teamspeak is down as well?

I think it is very weird that you are not allowed to tell the reason yet. You are a customer and as a company they have the legal obligation to bring out news about what-ever may be causing technical failures. Sounds a bit vague, but lets hope everything goes up again soon. Why don't you just change the ports by the way? The other servers seem to run just fine. Just switch ports and you'll be ready to go?
  • Scottie

Regarding the downtime, server #1, unstability etc. 11 years 1 month ago #14596

Scottie wrote:
Agentlulz wrote:

Ah.. Is this why the teamspeak is down as well?

I think it is very weird that you are not allowed to tell the reason yet. You are a customer and as a company they have the legal obligation to bring out news about what-ever may be causing technical failures. Sounds a bit vague, but lets hope everything goes up again soon. Why don't you just change the ports by the way? The other servers seem to run just fine. Just switch ports and you'll be ready to go?

I switched server #1 to port 27018 12 hours after port 27018 bugged again.

Besides, even after a reboot of server there is still a 20% network usage with no services running. So something is going on, where ever it's an attack or not idk. I have been messing with this for the past 48 hours, and now i contacted hosting company.
  • Agentlulz
  • User is blocked

Regarding the downtime, server #1, unstability etc. 11 years 1 month ago #14602

Agentlulz wrote:

Besides, even after a reboot of server there is still a 20% network usage with no services running. So something is going on, where ever it's an attack or not idk. I have been messing with this for the past 48 hours, and now i contacted hosting company.

Ahh. Shit. Must be an attack, seeing as the lower priority servers stay running just fine. I suggest you stop messing with it, otherwise you will never know when it starts working like it used to again. Just leave it be and take some relaxation time from the servers. Nothing you can do about this, until the hosting company sorts it out and updates you.

The players will just have to wait and focus on their other obsessions for once.
  • Scottie

Regarding the downtime, server #1, unstability etc. 11 years 1 month ago #14604

Scottie wrote:
Agentlulz wrote:

Ahh. Shit. Must be an attack, seeing as the lower priority servers stay running just fine. I suggest you stop messing with it, otherwise you will never know when it starts working like it used to again. Just leave it be and take some relaxation time from the servers. Nothing you can do about this, until the hosting company sorts it out and updates you.

The players will just have to wait and focus on their other obsessions for once.

I guess so. In meanwhile i'll work on the map
  • Agentlulz
  • User is blocked

Regarding the downtime, server #1, unstability etc. 11 years 1 month ago #14697

News!!!

Got a message from them:
Dear client,

Unfortunately there was an attack in this subnet. Our network department has
solved this issue.

Best Regards

Servers should be back to normal soon.
  • Agentlulz
  • User is blocked

Regarding the downtime, server #1, unstability etc. 11 years 1 month ago #14698

SUCCESS!
  • Anonymous

Regarding the downtime, server #1, unstability etc. 11 years 1 month ago #14700

Agentlulz wrote:
News!!!

Got a message from them:
Dear client,

solved this issue.

Best Regards

Awesome. Lets hope who-ever attacked wasn't aiming at us, but at a different renter. Else it will probably continue soon.
  • Scottie

Regarding the downtime, server #1, unstability etc. 11 years 1 month ago #14718

Scottie wrote:
Agentlulz wrote:
News!!!

Got a message from them:
Dear client,

solved this issue.

Best Regards

Awesome. Lets hope who-ever attacked wasn't aiming at us, but at a different renter. Else it will probably continue soon.

I'm pretty sure the person who attacked aimed at anyone hosted at our data-center because most top EU Gmod servers are hosted there. By attacking sub-net he affected alot of servers.
  • Agentlulz
  • User is blocked
Time to create page: 0.086 seconds

187 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
5/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47