Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: I find it annoying

I find it annoying 11 years 1 month ago #14564

I really find it annoying people are calling me hacker, and posting shit about me. I find it disrespectful, and I would like to see them get a warning. I got warned for calling someone a bitch, and you are disrespecting my skills.
  • Anonymous
Login or register to post a reply.

I find it annoying 11 years 1 month ago #14565

Jabbe wrote:
I really find it annoying people are calling me hacker, and posting shit about me. I find it disrespectful, and I would like to see them get a warning. I got warned for calling someone a bitch, and you are disrespecting my skills.

If you have any clear cases, please collect proof (quote or screenshot) and report them one by one. That is something I would consider doing. Especially the picture of the fat guy with acne.

http://zarpgaming.com/http://zarpgaming ... 3#msg13693
  • Scottie

I find it annoying 11 years 1 month ago #14681

Jabbe wrote:
I really find it annoying people are calling me hacker, and posting shit about me.

Really? It's annoying? Once you told me that it's hilarious when people cry because of your 10 year veteran-ship on CSS.

No need to make this thread. Moved to Drama Hole. We have a report forum, and you know too well how to use it.
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 931

I find it annoying 11 years 1 month ago #14685

You sorry about that picture, I got it from "meme-generator" - it was inappropriate because its called "butthurt dweller".
  • AnarchyTM
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 41

I find it annoying 11 years 1 month ago #14687

Why did this get moved to the drama hole - there was no drama involving this a general discussion on the topic provided.
  • AnarchyTM
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 41

I find it annoying 11 years 1 month ago #14689

Elmer J fap wrote:
Why did this get moved to the drama hole - there was no drama involving this a general discussion on the topic provided.

Indeed. He was just having a general discussion about something that was bothering him.

Seems like everything the admins don't like get moved to Drama Hole. Example:
http://zarpgaming.com/http://zarpgaming ... ic.php?t=4
Meant to be a help request.
  • Scottie

I find it annoying 11 years 1 month ago #14690

Elmer J fap wrote:

This is more of a "ban request" for other people that are making meme's or whatever towards Jabbe.
What they mean is because there has been no proof provided or anything, it's just going to be a load of random posts and most likely, a load of meme's, again.

So what they are trying to say is, if Jabbe wants to report them for these actions, to make a ban request using the appropriate template and proof.
Licking windows since 1337.

I find it annoying 11 years 1 month ago #14692

Window Licker wrote:
So what they are trying to say is, if Jabbe wants to report them for these actions, to make a ban request using the appropriate template and proof.

I agree with you. This was my initial reaction. However, he can hardly report the entire community. I think he wants to get rid of the general stigma around his name. He is pretty much used as the casual joke nowadays. Every thread its 'well you are not as bad as jabbe'.

I guess this is a request to all of us. Including those who don't offend him, but do read things and get a bad first impression.
  • Scottie

I find it annoying 11 years 1 month ago #14702

Chris - Stop moving posts to Drama hole with no drama content.

Moving back.
  • Konth
  • User is blocked
  • Thanks received: 15
[align=center:1xhz7bgy] [/align:1xhz7bgy]

I find it annoying 11 years 1 month ago #14705

I feel we are going through a time machine switching subforums all the time haha.

But Jabbe don't feel bad. It's only temporary hate.
  • Scottie

I find it annoying 11 years 1 month ago #14708

Don't worry, Jabbe. I got nothing against you <3
  • Anonymous

I find it annoying 11 years 1 month ago #14709

Thesamon wrote:
Don't worry, Jabbe. I got nothing against you <3

Indeed. Like I said to Elmer, when one of them makes a funny Jabbe quote or picture. Things are going to be hyped up. It is nothing personal, but greater groups of people bundled always need one person to pick on. Because your behavior is something different than those from others, you were a sitting duck. This will soon (hopefully) fly over. I think this request wasn't really aimed at attacking the people who offended you, but a request to end this madness.

Not all of us can put this on paper easily. But you're an OK person. People will come around.
  • Scottie

I find it annoying 11 years 1 month ago #14761

I think the pictures were funny Elmer, in the start tho. Then things got serious, and people actually accused me of wallhacking & aimbotting, this goes for cardigan.. It can piss me off, I'm not the type that gets mad tbh.

Elmer - Dont feel bad, the picture was funny, BUT. There is a diffrent between making fun, and actually accusing me. Which I found offending, like cardigan wrote to me.

Chris - This annoys and offends me, that u shit on me, and put this to Drama Hole, I'm glad Konth is mature and have some sence <3
  • Anonymous

I find it annoying 11 years 1 month ago #14796

Jabbe wrote:
Well Jabbe if they call you a hacker. Wouldn't you want some proof first. Thats what I would like
  • Ʀeaper
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 2

I find it annoying 11 years 1 month ago #14798

[quote=[UDA] Reaper]Jabbe wrote:
Well Jabbe if they call you a hacker. Wouldn't you want some proof first. Thats what I would like
[/quote]

There was a video from him making a somewhat suspicious kill. It was terrible quality and could have been due to lagg, fps issues or any other technical issue: from both Jabbe as the recorders side.
  • Scottie

I find it annoying 11 years 1 month ago #14805

Scottie wrote:

There was a video from him making a somewhat suspicious kill. It was terrible quality and could have been due to lagg, fps issues or any other technical issue: from both Jabbe as the recorders side.
[/quote]
Do you still have the video maybe I could see? and try and sort out the quality maybe?
  • Ʀeaper
  • Junior Boarder

I find it annoying 11 years 1 month ago #14810

Scottie wrote:
[quote=[UDA] Reaper]Scottie wrote:

Do you still have the video maybe I could see? and try and sort out the quality maybe?
[/quote]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtSPIkEG ... e=youtu.be
[/quote]
Yea that definitely is a hack. No Recoil enabled and the shots are basically called tracers I used them before on some RP servers to troll it got boring after a while I still had the hack but gmod got updated someone must have patched it
  • Ʀeaper
  • Junior Boarder

I find it annoying 11 years 1 month ago #14978

The reason SMG is my favourite weapon is because.

1) OP grenades
2) NO recoil
3) easy headshot
4) fast firerate

:)

And btw, go watch every demo, when there is a shooting, the shooting is reaaallyyy weird
  • Anonymous
Time to create page: 0.116 seconds

155 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32