Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: i need help

i need help 4 years 10 months ago #1126952

why the fuck is chute milking every last bit of money out of zarp before it dies?
stop with booster pack deals until big updates because it ruins the economy even more that it currently is at.
I get it that its an easy way to make money but holy fuck zarp doesn't need an even worse economy, people have billions upon billions as it is, you don't need to make it even worse.
  • Zorri
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 71
Last Edit: 4 years 10 months ago by Zorri. Reason: you can ban me for unconstructive posting but it wont change my opinion
Login or register to post a reply.

i need help 4 years 10 months ago #1126953

Adding cases just adds items though?
  • DEADMONSTOR
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3799

i need help 4 years 10 months ago #1126955

DEADMONSTOR wrote:
a better solution is making printers or mining a more reasonable way to make money rather than here spend 35 usd for some money/items
  • Zorri
  • Junior Boarder

i need help 4 years 10 months ago #1126956

Zorri wrote:
DEADMONSTOR wrote:
a better solution is making printers or mining a more reasonable way to make money rather than here spend 35 usd for some money/items

So you would rather have money injected into the economy than have items injected into the economy that can be controlled (the price) by the players?
  • DEADMONSTOR
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP

i need help 4 years 10 months ago #1126957

No money is added from cases whatsoever.
We've also been running events all night to give people chances to win cases for free.
  • Chuteuk
  • Community Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • ZARP Owner
  • Thanks received: 5058
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mr. Richard

i need help 4 years 10 months ago #1126958

Zorri wrote:
DEADMONSTOR wrote:

Which has been happening lmao, if you were paying any attention you would know that at the minute converting Rubies to gems actually helps drain the economy by costing money to now do.
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 8581

i need help 4 years 10 months ago #1126962

Nafe wrote:
Zorri wrote:
DEADMONSTOR wrote:

Which has been happening lmao, if you were paying any attention you would know that at the minute converting Rubies to gems actually helps drain the economy by costing money to now do.
Convert to gems for a few mil when people have billions, to a majority of people on the server 100 mil is basically just pocket change. I know that I'm just ranting about everything being p2w but I really feel like its the only actual way of become a rich player on the server.
  • Zorri
  • Junior Boarder

i need help 4 years 10 months ago #1126965

Nafe wrote:
Zorri wrote:
DEADMONSTOR wrote:

To follow up on this, mining was meant to be about creating items that could be sold and I intend on making that more true later on

If you have any actual feedback that is up to date then we will take it, however, I don't think you are up to date currently
  • DEADMONSTOR
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP

i need help 4 years 10 months ago #1126969

Many people have left zarp for multiple different reasons and the reason why I stay away now is simply because of the economy, booster deals will lower prices but its only a temp fix to a larger issue. I just feel like there should be a way to earn cases or items through challenges or something similar to make it easier for someone who is of lower wealth status to rise up. I'm not saying a system like a battle pass but something like the daily challenges. 3-5 separate daily challenges that give out rewards such as a printer or small amounts of money ( not 30k, more like 5m ). These challenges would be harder the achieve than normal daily challenges such as instead of the easy "grow and sell 30 mushrooms to the drug dealer npc" something like "grow and sell 300 mushrooms to the drug dealer npc". This idea could possibly fix the issue of people who don't p2w stuck living in poverty.
Side note - cases could be in the challenges but it would be much more rare than a smaller prize
  • Zorri
  • Junior Boarder

i need help 4 years 10 months ago #1127036

Zorri wrote:
I just feel like there should be a way to earn cases or items through challenges or something similar to make it easier for someone who is of lower wealth status to rise up.

In the last several evenings, everyone had a chance to participate in events that were hosted by the higher-up staff of the SSRP team. Many weapons/suits/cash/items were given out and everyone got their chance to win the prizes!
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418

i need help 4 years 10 months ago #1127060

Richard Wright wrote:
Zorri wrote:
I just feel like there should be a way to earn cases or items through challenges or something similar to make it easier for someone who is of lower wealth status to rise up.

In the last several evenings, everyone had a chance to participate in events that were hosted by the higher-up staff of the SSRP team. Many weapons/suits/cash/items were given out and everyone got their chance to win the prizes!
That's neat but I'd like to see a system built in for earning things rather than them just being given out
  • Zorri
  • Junior Boarder

i need help 4 years 10 months ago #1127072

owners are greedy
and emp needs money to buy food
The following user(s) said Thank You: Zorri

i need help 4 years 10 months ago #1127098

Zorri wrote:
Richard Wright wrote:
Zorri wrote:

That's neat but I'd like to see a system built in for earning things rather than them just being given out

You mean the event system, the daily object system and the fact that we are doing events ourself?
  • DEADMONSTOR
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP

i need help 4 years 10 months ago #1127116

DEADMONSTOR wrote:
Zorri wrote:
Richard Wright wrote:
Zorri wrote:

You mean the event system, the daily object system and the fact that we are doing events ourself?
Event system = one winner ( very low chance of winning anything for NA players due to ping ), Daily Objective ( Doesn't pay out high enough to fit in with economy ), and events by yourselves ( No dedicated time, hit man events = whoever has a mummy wins, giveaway events = fair yet they basically never happen ). I would just like to see more systems built in for making money that can match the economy no matter what it's like. If prices are high and there are little items make the output of daily rewards match with better rewards, when prices are lower make the output lower such as a normal scu instead or a case at 7 day for example.
  • Zorri
  • Junior Boarder
Time to create page: 0.120 seconds

201 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47