Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Story time!

Story time! 4 years 11 months ago #1122024

im really interested of some of u guys have a good sad storie i always like to read em and react on them if u wanna share do so below! im gonna tel one of mine to
p.s if i think its a really beautiful story in any sort of way i gift u a gluon!

So my story is about this girl i met on the internet. I first met her on 2015 Christmas on left for dead 2. At that time we didnt knew but apparantly we came from the same little country The netherlands. Since we very enjoyed our time together in playing left 4 dead 2 we kept talking sending each other memes talking about each other problems. It became intense and she even shared the most sad to the most funny and ridicilous things. As example she once had to clean her step fathers pc and she accidently found a dickpick of him which was send to his mum 10/10 awkwardness. At this point our friendship was so good that it became a little more then that. We had such a nice bond and we talked for over 2 years until one day. We decided to meet up with each other at a Theme park in the netherlands called Walibi. And apparantly even if u talk with someone 24/7 for 2 years its still very awkward if u meet in real life. But at the end of the day we had a fun day even tho we only visited 2 attractions which lasted 30 sec with a 3 hour line. And even tho we both really enjoyed it we somehow stopped talking, just like that. Our friendship with memories countless laugh times and intense moments just ended. She went to a different school which needed more time and I changed as well and even tho i have a girlfriend I still think about her til this day cause it was a friendship which i will never forget.

if u made it this far congratz !
  • Keanu Siek
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 37
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dramn

Story time! 4 years 11 months ago #1122026

Nobody cares :clap:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Keanu Siek

Story time! 4 years 11 months ago #1122028

Very good story man i hope you make some more!
  • Gimp
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Back Again.
  • Thanks received: 53

No is not an Option!

Former Supreme Gang Owner
Former Syndicate Gang Owner
Former Frag Angels Officer
Former Pink Lemonade Co-Owner

Story time! 4 years 11 months ago #1122029

bingo u won the gluon
  • Keanu Siek
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Story time! 4 years 11 months ago #1122031

Mashallah brother, you made tears from my ears with that story. Be sure to contact me next time you see me on the SSRP "DarkRP" S1, and ill pay you greatly for your time to write this letter to me! :zarp:
  • alit
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1819

Story time! 4 years 11 months ago #1122033

Did you RDM her in her hypersuit afterwards?
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 8582

Story time! 4 years 11 months ago #1122035

No i just texted her and i said i would like to talk to her again one time
  • Keanu Siek
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Story time! 4 years 11 months ago #1122037

Authorized_jewsu wrote:
No i just texted her and i said i would like to talk to her again one time

Oh I see you're setting up the perfect scenario to get the best RDM kill possible, I gotcha man sounds good!
  • Nafe
  • Thanks received: 8582

Story time! 4 years 11 months ago #1122041

Go gift super duper golden sinzzz
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3914

Story time! 4 years 11 months ago #1122045

Huperchild wrote:
ToBeHonest wrote:
Nobody cares :clap:
I care.
Nobody likes you, and thats why nobody gives a shit about your opinion

Story time! 4 years 11 months ago #1122054

why everyone so toxic
  • Keanu Siek
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Story time! 4 years 11 months ago #1122055

Authorized_jewsu wrote:
why everyone so toxic
it's a gaming community, most of these people weren't hugged enough as children.
  • Jeppe
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Martyr!
  • Thanks received: 1154
Studio Banter wrote:
Mage you will always be remembered as the first person to write a fuck you list on Zarp and a bonus for not getting it deleted.
The following user(s) said Thank You: alit

Story time! 4 years 11 months ago #1122057

:S
  • Keanu Siek
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Story time! 4 years 11 months ago #1122068

That's life man. Everything comes and goes, just like that. As Dr. Seuss said: "Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened".
  • Mr. Richard
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418

Story time! 4 years 11 months ago #1122148

Nice story, you just gotta show your dominance in the future :clap:
I have a little story for you, but to keep it somewhat PG I will put it into a smaller story.

Me and my friend went out to a club with to other friends from our college, and we ended up staying at one of their houses, but on the way to her house, I told my friend I will pay him £50 if he can sleep with the girl that he liked, but the catch was that he either had to spit on her or pee on her during intercourse.

I was on my phone watching a video, and I got a snapchat from my mate saying, "get my money ready".
I decided to wake up my other friend and sneak towards the room my friend was doing the devils work inside of.
After like five minutes or so, I heard the girl he was having funtime with scream, and then she shouts out "what the fuck are you doing".

Now at this point I never realised what my friend had done, so I quickly sneaked away with my other friend and pretended we heard nothing, so then the girl that my friend slept with bursts into the room that me and my friend were sleeping in and starts to kick off at me because he's my friend, so I asked what happened.
The reply to this actually shocked me, she said, "The grebby cunt spat on me and pissed on me".
Of course i couldn't help but laugh in her face, and no I did not pay my friend, that is pretty much the PG version of my story and what happens in the midlands, hope you enjoy. :clap:
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 7912
The following user(s) said Thank You: schnitzel nazi

Story time! 4 years 11 months ago #1122152

Micky wrote:
I have a little story for you, but to keep it somewhat PG I will put it into a smaller story.

Me and my friend went out to a club with to other friends from our college, and we ended up staying at one of their houses, but on the way to her house, I told my friend I will pay him £50 if he can sleep with the girl that he liked, but the catch was that he either had to spit on her or pee on her during intercourse.

I was on my phone watching a video, and I got a snapchat from my mate saying, "get my money ready".
I decided to wake up my other friend and sneak towards the room my friend was doing the devils work inside of.
After like five minutes or so, I heard the girl he was having funtime with scream, and then she shouts out "what the fuck are you doing".

Now at this point I never realised what my friend had done, so I quickly sneaked away with my other friend and pretended we heard nothing, so then the girl that my friend slept with bursts into the room that me and my friend were sleeping in and starts to kick off at me because he's my friend, so I asked what happened.
The reply to this actually shocked me, she said, "The grebby cunt spat on me and pissed on me".
Of course i couldn't help but laugh in her face, and no I did not pay my friend, that is pretty much the PG version of my story and what happens in the midlands, hope you enjoy. :clap:
thoroughly enjoyed
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 1742
✥ Ex Deathrun Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TTT Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex SSRP Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Micky

Story time! 4 years 11 months ago #1122158

Micky wrote:

That was a rollercoaster
  • Jeppe
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Martyr!
  • Thanks received: 1154
Studio Banter wrote:
Mage you will always be remembered as the first person to write a fuck you list on Zarp and a bonus for not getting it deleted.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Micky

Story time! 4 years 11 months ago #1122176

Micky wrote:

Stop telling everyone this story man and tell them about how the friend of this women carries your kid in her tummy
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob

Story time! 4 years 11 months ago #1122228

A Good Pianist wrote:
Micky wrote:

Stop telling everyone this story man and tell them about how the friend of this women carries your kid in her tummy
Yeah because I slept with a druggie. I'm not about that still
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 7912
The following user(s) said Thank You: schnitzel nazi

Story time! 4 years 11 months ago #1122230

Micky wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Micky wrote:

Yeah because I slept with a druggie. I'm not about that still

Correction the druggie has your kid
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds

217 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1