Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Turks please come back.

Turks please come back. 1 week 1 day ago #1119978

I miss the Turks of Zarp the "kebab makers" so to speak, please return guys we miss you!

  • Narexa
  • Narexa's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Mythical Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • ❤ Ecrin ❤
  • Posts: 4021
  • Thanks received: 1255
  • Karma: 14
Last Edit: 4 days 12 hours ago by Narexa.
The topic has been locked.

Turks please come back. 1 week 1 day ago #1119981

Yes please come back and beat 15yo kids spending their familly savings to buy boosters / items in order to flex in a video game

Rip me these items pls :clap: :clap:
  • ToBeHonest
  • ToBeHonest's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Adept Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • #FreeNafe
  • Posts: 4633
  • Thanks received: 918
  • Karma: 32
Fuck you Fork
The topic has been locked.

Turks please come back. 1 week 1 day ago #1119985

ToBeHonest wrote:
Yes please come back and beat 15yo kids spending their familly savings to buy boosters / items in order to flex in a video game

Rip me these items pls :clap: :clap:

You're god damn right sir, we need the Turks back in order to save the server :bigpray:
  • Narexa
  • Narexa's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Mythical Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • ❤ Ecrin ❤
  • Posts: 4021
  • Thanks received: 1255
  • Karma: 14
The topic has been locked.

Turks please come back. 1 week 1 day ago #1119986

WADAFAK
  • Clarky
  • Clarky's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • milarious
  • Posts: 12102
  • Thanks received: 5762
  • Karma: 1074
The topic has been locked.

Turks please come back. 1 week 1 day ago #1119992

Think about it if the Turks come back they can scam until the economy is reset!!

Ez bringbacktheturks
  • A Good Pianist
  • A Good Pianist's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • The noblest art is that of making others happy
  • Posts: 10763
  • Thanks received: 3021
  • Karma: -69
The topic has been locked.

Turks please come back. 1 week 1 day ago #1119993

A Good Pianist wrote:
Think about it if the Turks come back they can scam until the economy is reset!!

Ez bringbacktheturks

Wtf are we doing give this man CM now.
  • Narexa
  • Narexa's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Mythical Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • ❤ Ecrin ❤
  • Posts: 4021
  • Thanks received: 1255
  • Karma: 14
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: RealDenis, A Good Pianist

Turks please come back. 1 week 1 day ago #1119998

Narexa wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Think about it if the Turks come back they can scam until the economy is reset!!

Ez bringbacktheturks

Wtf are we doing give this man CM now.

Some say i cant get the rank because i am too damn smart
  • A Good Pianist
  • A Good Pianist's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • The noblest art is that of making others happy
  • Posts: 10763
  • Thanks received: 3021
  • Karma: -69
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: RealDenis

Turks please come back. 1 week 1 day ago #1119999

Narexa you on gmod rn I cba to go on and check but if u are I’ll come on
  • DB KILLER
  • DB KILLER's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Posts: 2913
  • Thanks received: 819
  • Karma: 28
The topic has been locked.

Turks please come back. 1 week 1 day ago #1120002

DB KILLER wrote:
Narexa you on gmod rn I cba to go on and check but if u are I’ll come on

Yeah I am mate
  • Narexa
  • Narexa's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Mythical Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • ❤ Ecrin ❤
  • Posts: 4021
  • Thanks received: 1255
  • Karma: 14
The topic has been locked.

Turks please come back. 6 days 15 hours ago #1120608

A Good Pianist wrote:
Narexa wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Think about it if the Turks come back they can scam until the economy is reset!!

Ez bringbacktheturks

Wtf are we doing give this man CM now.

Some say i cant get the rank because i am too damn smart
You get needles for your birthday you druggie.
Shout out: Nunu, Ascenda, Hellforce, Flash, Korkusuz Kaptan, Wonky and Denis, they're the real boys
  • Micky
  • Micky's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Mythical Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Still legendary btw
  • Posts: 4323
  • Thanks received: 1543
  • Karma: 126
Last Edit: 6 days 12 hours ago by Micky.
The topic has been locked.

Turks please come back. 6 days 13 hours ago #1120638

Micky wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Narexa wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Think about it if the Turks come back they can scam until the economy is reset!!

Ez bringbacktheturks

Wtf are we doing give this man CM now.

Some say i cant get the rank because i am too damn smart
You get needles for your birthday you druggie.
Shout out: Nunu, Ascenda, Hellforce, Flash, Korkusuz Kaptan and Denis, they're the real boys

What about Wonky? D:
  • Narexa
  • Narexa's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Mythical Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • ❤ Ecrin ❤
  • Posts: 4021
  • Thanks received: 1255
  • Karma: 14
The topic has been locked.

Turks please come back. 6 days 13 hours ago #1120639

Please don't come back.
  • Huperchild
  • Huperchild's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Posts: 819
  • Thanks received: 133
  • Karma: -231



Avatar picture by @AlitGeorge


The topic has been locked.

Turks please come back. 6 days 12 hours ago #1120640

Huperchild wrote:
Please don't come back.
If they come back they'll beat your ass, so thats better for you :omegalul:
  • ToBeHonest
  • ToBeHonest's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Adept Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • #FreeNafe
  • Posts: 4633
  • Thanks received: 918
  • Karma: 32
Fuck you Fork
The topic has been locked.

Turks please come back. 6 days 12 hours ago #1120641

ToBeHonest wrote:
Huperchild wrote:
Please don't come back.
If they come back they'll beat your ass, so thats better for you :omegalul:
Is that a threat stop bullying me ;(
  • Huperchild
  • Huperchild's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Posts: 819
  • Thanks received: 133
  • Karma: -231



Avatar picture by @AlitGeorge


The topic has been locked.

Turks please come back. 6 days 12 hours ago #1120643

Huperchild wrote:
Please don't come back.



They never left, they shall always be in our hearts!!!!
  • Narexa
  • Narexa's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Mythical Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • ❤ Ecrin ❤
  • Posts: 4021
  • Thanks received: 1255
  • Karma: 14
The topic has been locked.

Turks please come back. 6 days 12 hours ago #1120645

Narexa wrote:
Huperchild wrote:
Please don't come back.



They never left, they shall always be in our hearts!!!!
Silent assasin will clap your ass lol
  • ToBeHonest
  • ToBeHonest's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Adept Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • #FreeNafe
  • Posts: 4633
  • Thanks received: 918
  • Karma: 32
Fuck you Fork
The topic has been locked.

Turks please come back. 6 days 12 hours ago #1120648

Narexa wrote:
I miss the Turks of Zarp the "kebab makers" so to speak, please return guys we miss you.

thanks but after we left there are 15 players in server 1 and im sure most of them rdmer gun dealers so there is no base to raid so we don’t think to come back
  • Ascenda
  • Ascenda's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Potato
  • Posts: 1200
  • Thanks received: 184
  • Karma: -20
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MrPing

Turks please come back. 6 days 12 hours ago #1120655

Narexa wrote:
Micky wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Narexa wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Think about it if the Turks come back they can scam until the economy is reset!!

Ez bringbacktheturks

Wtf are we doing give this man CM now.

Some say i cant get the rank because i am too damn smart
You get needles for your birthday you druggie.
Shout out: Nunu, Ascenda, Hellforce, Flash, Korkusuz Kaptan and Denis, they're the real boys

What about Wonky? D:
I knew I was missing a Turk! Thank you men!
  • Micky
  • Micky's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Mythical Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Still legendary btw
  • Posts: 4323
  • Thanks received: 1543
  • Karma: 126
The topic has been locked.

Turks please come back. 6 days 11 hours ago #1120667

Ascenda wrote:
Narexa wrote:
I miss the Turks of Zarp the "kebab makers" so to speak, please return guys we miss you.

thanks but after we left there are 15 players in server 1 and im sure most of them rdmer gun dealers so there is no base to raid so we don’t think to come back
just come back to mass rdm kid's suits bought with their parent's money pls
  • ToBeHonest
  • ToBeHonest's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Adept Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • #FreeNafe
  • Posts: 4633
  • Thanks received: 918
  • Karma: 32
Fuck you Fork
The topic has been locked.

Turks please come back. 6 days 11 hours ago #1120677

ToBeHonest wrote:
Ascenda wrote:
Narexa wrote:
I miss the Turks of Zarp the "kebab makers" so to speak, please return guys we miss you.

thanks but after we left there are 15 players in server 1 and im sure most of them rdmer gun dealers so there is no base to raid so we don’t think to come back
just come back to mass rdm kid's suits bought with their parent's money pls
why not if someone gift me a gloun
  • Ascenda
  • Ascenda's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Potato
  • Posts: 1200
  • Thanks received: 184
  • Karma: -20
The topic has been locked.
Moderators: Eddie., Richard Wright
Time to create page: 0.114 seconds

146 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/128
online
Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 2
5/128
online
Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 3
1/90
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
5/40
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
5/47
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
4/50
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
5/42
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Jailbreak
0/42
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TeamSpeak
17/128
online
Connect to server Discord
96/∞
online
Top